Kingdom Of Amoare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Amoare

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Things I Do For Love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Addy

Addy

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-07-20

The Things I Do For Love Empty
PostSubject: The Things I Do For Love   The Things I Do For Love Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:40 pm

Location: The First Knights' Bedroom (Luke and Aidan's future room. They moved in a week ahead of time.)
Summary: Kairi and Aidan talk
Characters: Kairi and Aidan MAYBE Autumn and/or Luke

PRIVATE

Aidan's head tossed in his sleep. His heart pounded faintly, but it pounded and that was all that mattered at the moment. His mind replayed every single thing he had ever bitten, as if to remind him and to punish him for what he did wrong. Occationally he would whisper a name or an animal. Short thoughts, mostly consisting of "NO's and STOP's" His last images were the worst. He dreamed of the time in the forest with Kairi. He yelled out her name. "Kairi....No... stop... anything but her....I'll do anything...Stop!" Then his dreams switched to the night before in the Secret Dungeon. His breathing increased and pain surged from his chest. It hurt to breath, to move. Pain, the sign you are alive....it tortured him.

With a jump he opened his dark brown, bloodshot eyes and gapped for breath. He was sweaty as though he had a fever. Laying on a bed, he recongized the room but was too weak to keep his eyes open. He had bloody bandages wrapped from one arm to another aross his chest. Shirtless, his muscles flexed as he attempted to sit up but instead yelped for pain. He opened his eyes once more, raised up his head slightly to find that Autumn was wrapped in Lukes arms on the long couch beside the bed in which Aidan lay. He felt incredable sorry for what he had put them through. But where was Kairi? He could not see anyone else in the room before he drifted back off to sleep.

When he awoke, he felt someone run thier fingers through his dark brown. hair.
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: The Things I Do For Love   The Things I Do For Love Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 7:12 pm

Kairi sat there beside Aidans bedside in a chair. She had been awake night and day, worrying about Aidan. He sweated like he had fever, but Marie said that it was just one of the side effects. She stared at him. He looked sick, tired, hurt. Kairi would hold his hand, as he gripped it tight. She longed to lay beside him, to give him the comfort that be begged for, to feel his heartbeat next to hers. She looked towards Luke and Autumn, who were in eachothers arms, asleep. She placed her head in her hands, and dozed off. She dreamed about the night in the secret dungeon. How she could have stopped Luke...But that was what Aidan wanted. To be human again, to live free without a terrible curse.

"Kairi....No... stop... anything but her....I'll do anything...Stop!" She jumped up. Aidan was having nightmares, she was used to this, he did it every night. He often called out her name. She would hold his hand, and sing lullabies that her mother used to sing to her. She ran her fingers through his hair, and rubbed his forehead with a cold, wet cloth. She felt like crying but she had to be the strong one right now. At this moment only Aidan was the only weak one, no one else. She bit her lower lip and sang another lullaby, an old ancient one that her mother sang to her when she was first born. It was latin, very hard to understand, but very beautiful. Her voice echoed around the room.

Kairi sang the lullaby over again as she ran her fingers through his hair. Aidan awoke once more. She looked at his scratched body, and her eyes met his. She smiled a tired smile. Her eyes begged for sleep, "You're awake." She whispered. She leaned in, "I haven't gotten any sleep cause of you." She kissed his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

PostSubject: Re: The Things I Do For Love   The Things I Do For Love Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 7:33 pm

"You're awake." The soft voice of Kairi whispered. He felt her lean in closer to him. "I haven't gotten any sleep cause of you." Aidan felt a soft kiss on his forehead.

He smiled at her weakly. "You sing beautifully," he stated. His voice was rough and scratchy. He tried to cough, but the pain got the better of him. "You need your sleep, my love. How long have I been out?" He asked starring up at her. He was forever grateful she was beside him. What had gone wrong? Was this supposed to happen? Aidan thought the potion was supposed to heal him.

He remembered seeing Kari's terrified expression before all went blank. "I'm sorry," he whispered. One the verge of tears from pain and sorrow. He could no longer hold back his emotions, and for the first time, he let Kairi see him cry. Two tears strolled down his pale cheeks.

"I had to do this," he paused. "You dont deserve this. You have been so loyal staying up with me and I have kept secrets from you. Please forgive me." He winced as his strong arms lifted his soar body and he sat up straight. He scooted over

He moved sideways. "Lay with me, please," he longed to feel her warm body against his. He smiled up at her and reached out his hand in which caressed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

PostSubject: Re: The Things I Do For Love   The Things I Do For Love Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 7:49 pm

"You sing beautifully," She smiled. "Thank you, you are the only one that has said that. But then again, I haven't sang in front of anyone much before." She caressed his cheek. "You need your sleep, my love. How long have I been out?" "You have been asleep for almost 24 hours. Since the night before." She whispered. "Aidan you need your rest more than I do." She blinked her long eyelashes. Her eyes stayed closed for a minute, untill she opened them quick.

"I'm sorry," She put her finger to his lips. "Shhh, don't be, I know you had your reasoning." She put her hand to his cheek and barely brushed her lips with his. "I had to do this," he paused. "You dont deserve this. You have been so loyal staying up with me and I have kept secrets from you. Please forgive me." She felt like she was going to cry. "Aidan, You have no reason to apologize. I know this had to be done, well atleast I do now." She paused. "Aidan...I love you."

She saw him raise up. She winced at his pain. "Aidan. Lie back down." She heard the concern in her own voice. He scooted over. She was weary about this, even though he was hurt. Her body cried out too go and lay down. She got up as he touched her cheek, like she was under a spell. "Lay with me, please," She smiled. And lay down on his right. Her head rest on his bare chest. A weight had lifted for her body as she closed her eyes, as she heard the slight heartbeat of his race. Even though she wasn't near his heart she could hear it. "I love you...oh so much. I can't live without you. I need you in my life. And if I didn't have you, I would die. I won't marry Erec, never, I can't learn to love someone else. Aidan I need you. War or no war, I refuse to marry Erec." Her eyes met his.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

PostSubject: Re: The Things I Do For Love   The Things I Do For Love Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 10:11 pm

Aidan's breathing slowed as Kairi's body moved next to his. He lay flat on his back and moved his right arm so she could rest her head on it like a pillow. She tucked her head on his shoulder and Aidan bent to place his lips to her forehead.

"Aidan, You have no reason to apologize. I know this had to be done, well atleast I do now." She paused placing one finger against his lips. He held his breath and starred into her tired brown eyes."Aidan...I love you." Relief fled through his body. Her words of love whispered in his ear. His weak heart leaped, but there was no pain. When he was in her presence everthing was perfect. As she lay beside him nothing else existed. She loved him. She had stayed up with him, nursed him back to health. The words, Aidan didn't need them, but they did make it seem much more real. He felt as though he was in a good dream, something he had not experienced very much since his parents desserted him at the age of 10.

Warmth from her touch flowed from his head to his feet. She leaned her head on his shoulder and placed one hand on his chest. His muscles in tightened and then released all tension.

"Kairi," he uttered in his attempt to sit up, but failed and listened to the concern in her voice. He grinned, weakly and starred at her from the side. He took one finger and moved a stand of brown hair from her face. "Yes, ma'am," he answered sarcastically, happy that even though he had a near death experiance he had not lost his sarcasm.

His head hit the soft pillow. The pace of his breathing quickened, but he ignored it.

"I love you...oh so much. I can't live without you. I need you in my life. And if I didn't have you, I would die. I won't marry Erec, never, I can't learn to love someone else. Aidan I need you. War or no war, I refuse to marry Erec."

Aidan's brown eyes met hers. He starred up at her in astonishment. Heart pounding, running faster now because he had reached the finish line and won the race between him and Erec. She picked him. She picked him. She had picked him!

He took in a deep breath of air. He leaned his head up, feeling quite faint, and pressed his lips against hers. He could not speak...everything in his body pulled him towards her. He put his right hand on her cheek and pulled her head closer to his. It took everthing he had, every ounce of strength, but he brushed the pain away. The joy inside of him conquered the stabbing sensation piercing against his chest. He kissed her as if it was his last, but really it was his first. His first time as complete human, his first time completley confident that she loved him.

He had over done it...though his spirit was replenished his body was still weak. He hated it. Hated being weak and at the pity of others, but loved her being in his arms. He jerked back his head and fell back against the pillow once more. "I'm sorry," he stated out of breath. He starred back at her.

"Kairi, you are my everything, everything I live for. It will all be ok. Don't worry...not yet. Just sleep.... You need your sleep, my strong one." His thumb rubbed against her cheek.

Last edited by on Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

PostSubject: Re: The Things I Do For Love   The Things I Do For Love Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 6:46 pm

Kairi felt the soft touch of Aidans lips on he forehead. She closed her eyes, like every problem every thing that went wrong the past few weeks lifted. Kairi hugged his torso, she had a strong hold, but very gentle. "Kairi," She smiled, "Shh." "Yes, ma'am," She sat up and grinned at his sarcasm. THen she shook her head. "Such formality! Tsk Tsk. You know better!" She said.

Kairi stared into Aidan's eyes. They were full of relief and pain. She blinked slowly, and smiled, her infamous flirty smile. "Aidan, what happens after this? After the whole changing back, and you aren't immortal any more?" She asked. She lost her smile, and became more serious. What is going to happen? Will things change or will it be the same?

She shivered at his cool touch, then grabbed his hands. She kissed both and held them tight. Then she felt his lips upon her, as if all her breath had been taken away. She kissed him with all the love and passion she had in her heart.

"Kairi, you are my everything, everything I live for. It will all be ok. Don't worry...not yet. Just sleep.... You need your sleep, my strong one."

Kairi wanted to stay awake, to not sleep...but to just stay up and look into his eyes, that won't ever flash red again.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

PostSubject: Re: The Things I Do For Love   The Things I Do For Love Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 7:27 pm

Aidan propped his head up against the wall and starred down at Kairi to whom held on to him with such gentle pressure. Her arms were wrapped around his abs and they raised and fell as he breathed slowly.

"Aidan, what happens after this? After the whole changing back, and you aren't immortal any more? What is going to happen? Will things change or will it be the same?" Kairi asked him, her voice coated with seriousness.

Aidan crinkled his eyebrows and paused at the question. "My darling, I do not know. I know that I will live on just as I have in the past. I live to die another day, as any knight does. I will be named first knight and then live for each day....with you in my arms. Everything will be ok. A war will not breakout, we have too many allies. Grayson...It calls for me. War or no war, I am willing to do anything to make you mine." He paused. too many words, not enough strength. He groaned, but continued. "Kairi, would you be willing to take my name, King or Knight?" He asked quite unaware of what he was saying.

He groaned once more and his heavy eyelids lowered, but he opened them. He kissed her head and smell the sweet scent of roses in her hair. "Kairi," he whispered. He tugged at the tight bandage and knew that his wound must have swelled because it was constricting his breathing. "Before you join me in a grande dream, will you please assist me in taking off this damn thing?" he asked tugging at the bloody bandage. His warm brown eyes surveyed her body and he let a grin slip from the corner of his mouth, but it vanished as she looked up at him and he smiled, revealing his pearly white, perfect teeth.
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

PostSubject: Re: The Things I Do For Love   The Things I Do For Love Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 8:49 pm

"My darling, I do not know. I know that I will live on just as I have in the past. I live to die another day, as any knight does. I will be named first knight and then live for each day....with you in my arms. Everything will be ok. A war will not breakout, we have too many allies. Grayson...It calls for me. War or no war, I am willing to do anything to make you mine." "Kairi, would you be willing to take my name, King or Knight?"

Kairi stared into his deep brown eyes. She fluttered her eyelashes, and blinked her tears away. "You speak as if Erec is nothing...a powerless mortal. Aidan, he has more power than you know. Not only in strength...but he's clever. More than you know. If his father doesn't declare war...mine will. Aidan, you...you could die. Now, since the vampire is gone. I don't know if I could bear knowing that you could die in a war." She closed her eyes, and swallowed hard. "So much can happen...in minutes...seconds." Her eyes met his. "Aidan, I'm scared for you..." She lowered her gaze to the cotton sheets, and closed her eyes. "I would be more than willing Aidan. It's what I've dreamed of...what i've wanted...for so long." She grab his hands. "To make it more simple...Yes."

"Before you join me in a grande dream, will you please assist me in taking off this damn thing?" She smiled, and nodded. Kairi helped him sit up and took the bandage off slowly. her arms wrapped around his torso. Finally after a long process she had the thing off. "There. That must be better huh?" She helped him lay back down, and she lay her head on his chest. "Aidan...I know I've said this a thousand times...but I love you."
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

PostSubject: Re: The Things I Do For Love   The Things I Do For Love Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 6:25 pm

Aidan closed his eyes and shook his head at Kairi's words. Did she doubt his strength against the grande Erec's? Did she not think he was capable of beating him and making peace among the kingdoms. He could easily take the thrown as King of Grayson, he could easily settle the differences between the countries, and if that didn't work there would be war. Aidan was not afraid of war, not afraid of looking death in the eye. He smirked at dead, it could not reache him. But then he was reminded by Kairi's worried words that he was now only human. He could die, he was no longer invicible.

"Kairi," his voice whinned as a child's. "Let's discuss this later, please... with you in my arms, I don't want to think about him. Just sleep."

Kairi helped him sit up. Aidan bit his tongue to not to yell out in pain. His eyes became watery from the extreme strain to keep them open and from the agony. But he did not cry. He felt he warm arms around him, her touch gentle as silk. When she took off the bandage completely Aidan starred down at the wound. It was dark crimson, with a purple tint. His skin was bruised and dried blood stuck to his chest. The air from the room stung as it passed by the gash.

Aidan reached for the bottle of rum sitting on the night stand and took a long swig of it, gulping the warm liquid down his scratchy throat. He repeated this several times until all of the rum was gone, and Kairi had helped him lay back down.

The wound was exposed and he was uneasy about simple movements or breathing a little too hard. He sighed, his dark brown hair against the cotton pillow.

"There. That must be better huh?" Kairi's voice whispered as she laid her head down on his chest.

"mmmhh, much," His voice was soft, A sweet lullaby. He could hear her heart beat, touch her soft skin, smell her sweet scent. He closed his brown eyes, but listened to her breathing.

"Aidan...I know I've said this a thousand times...but I love you."

He let out a quick snort. "And the sound of your voice saying those words...it never gets dull...they rock my heart to sleep...set my busy mind free. Your love is all I live for," he whispered. His arm wrapped around her curvy waist, he fingered the silk V-shaped cut of the dress down the back and rubbed her bare skin.

His breathing slowed, and he soon fell asleep. He dreamed of he old shack on the edge of the castle grounds. Before one would reach the south wall that separated fact from fiction, there was an old house. Two small rooms and one large one. Aidan had not stepped foot in the house since he left 11 years ago, head held high, he swore to his self he would never go back. He dreamed of his younger self about eight or nine years of age. He remembered the sweet scent of cedar burning in the fire place. He remembered the presence of his mother, how the long wavy black hair flowed down her back, how she kissed his scraps and how she sung him to sleep. He remembered his father, young and strong. When his smile was quick and eyes were full of curiousity. The man he knew now was old, but strong...but not so much of a hero as he used to be. He remembered how his father would lift him on his shoulders and reach him to the tallest branch for the sweetest apple.

It was his old home. Since his father had been first knight and had a family the king, his great friend, had gotten some of his people to build a house for Benjamin. Luke's family lived in an exact replica as the house he had liked in, but on the northern end. After Lucas the first had died, the first knights were ordered to sleep on the same floor as the princesses for protection.

Aidan's dream changed. Instead of his mother with his brown eyes, only warmer and less curious, he saw Kairi. He would walk in from a hard day of travel or a long trip and open the door to have her run in his arms. Then he would kneel down and embrace a young boy with his eyes and mischievious grin and a younger girl with kairis features.

Then he opened his eyes, serveral hours later...in the middle of the night, to find Kairi still beside him. He smiled in the dark. He shot a glance towards the couch where Autumn and Luke had been to find them gone. Where they would go in the middle of the night, he was unsure, but he wished he could have seen them. To tell them he was fine, and wipe the worry from thier faces. He kissed Kairi on the forhead, and pulled her closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Things I Do For Love   The Things I Do For Love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Things I Do For Love
Page 1 of 1