Kingdom Of Amoare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Amoare

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walking with Love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inevitable

Inevitable

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Walking with Love Empty
PostSubject: Walking with Love   Walking with Love Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:14 pm

Summary: Autumn and Luke talk
Characters: Autumn and Luke

Private

Autumn walked hand-in-hand with her love. She held up the bottom of her aqua dress so she could step over the weeds. The sun began to set, and it was Autumn's favorite time of day....dusk. The half moon shown faintly in the navy sky that was spotted with stars. Her dark brown hair blew in the chilly fall wind, but she was warm wearing Lukes thick brown cloak.

"Are you sure you aren't cold?" she asked for the fifth time. He was simply wearing a thin white shirt and Autumn did not want him to get sick. She wasn't even his wife yet, and she already began to sound like it. "I just don't want you to get sick." She stated not even knowing if werewolves could get sick. They had been inseperable since the ball, but had not yet discussed the wedding.

"You know, we haven't discussed plans for the wedding yet. I've thought about it constantly but never talked to you about it." She was not picky about it. She didn't want anything big or fancy the meaning was all that mattered. "When do you think we should have it?" she asked looking around at the spot that they had talked. It seemed years ago. She smiled at the memories of how nervous she was.

She was not nervous at all now, perfectly content...perfectly comfortable. She had everything in the world that she could have wanted. She looked at his ravishing feaures, strong and handsome he was indeed. She looked in his light brown eyes. "Tell me what you're thinking."
Back to top Go down
MoonKnight

MoonKnight

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Walking with Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking with Love   Walking with Love Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:41 pm

Luke walked while holding hands with Autumn. He was still dazed that she said yes night before. The sun was setting, and he loved to see it do so. He looked up at the moon, knowing that the time was coming soon, and that would be Autumns first transformation...and with that, cam many more.

"Yes love. I am sure. I can bare the cold longer than I think you can." He grinned, knowing that he might've brought a challenge. "And don't you dare take off that cloak." He smiled. "If I get sick...then I will have a wonderful nurse who will tend to me. So...no worries." He laughed.

"Ahh, How did I know that this would come up? The wedding...hmm, Lets see." He thought about it, but never gave the subject that much thought. "When? Uh.." He hesitated. "I don't know...when do you want to have it?" His father's birthday was coming up. He cringed at the date. "Autumn, we have plenty of time to figure this out."

He laughed, "What I'm thinking?" He looked her in the eye. "I'm thinking why you said yes to an old geezer like me!" He joked.
Back to top Go down
Inevitable

Inevitable

Walking with Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking with Love   Walking with Love Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:00 pm

"I'm thinking why you said yes to an old geezer like me!" Autumn placed her hand to her mouth and giggled.

"Luke, you underestimate yourself." Autumn laughed. "And to think that you used to be so cocky." She shook her head. "I said yes because you are the one I have always loved. When you speak, my heart stops just at the sound of your voice. You are stubborn, mysterious, and loving....Everything I could ever wish for and more." The words came straight from her heart. She couldn't recall the exact moment in which she fell in love with him...whether playing tag by the lake, hide and seek in the castle when he let her hide with him, or just a random moment in time... but she loved him.

"Hmm, I was thinking about having a spring wedding, but that's just a thought. I'm not rushing, just excited." She smiled. The wind blew through her hair.

Her thoughts drifted towards Aidan and his plans to change. "Luke, have you talked to Aidan any?" she asked trying to figure out how she would tell him his friend was making crazy decisions. "You know how I took drastic measures to be with you, well he is going to do the same thing....only the opposite."
Back to top Go down
MoonKnight

MoonKnight

Walking with Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking with Love   Walking with Love Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 6:40 pm

Luke laughed when she giggled, it was just too cute. "Luke, you underestimate yourself." "And to think that you used to be so cocky." She shook her head. "I said yes because you are the one I have always loved. When you speak, my heart stops just at the sound of your voice. You are stubborn, mysterious, and loving....Everything I could ever wish for and more." He stopped her, "Wow, Autumn, I didn't think that you were like that? Who knew you could flatter a man like me?" He grinned, Then got more serious. "I don't underestimate you...I just think too much, there are somethings that you might not understand, yes I may be cocky, and rude...and stubborn. But on other things I'm just so shy, and I act so feeble, and innocent. Yes I know it's suprising, but it is the truth." She grasped her face in his hand. "You are just what I've dreamed about, and everything that I wanted, and so much more. More than you can imagine."

"Spring sounds good to me! The little birds chirping, and the flowers coming in bloom, it's perfect." He grasped her hand again. "Spring is right around the corner, we must plan...or you and Kairi plan." He laughed.

Luke, have you talked to Aidan any?" Luke turned to Autumn, "Not lately, he hasn't been talking to me much...just Marie, and come to think of it, you." He paused. "Is there something wrong?" He asked. [i[]"You know how I took drastic measures to be with you, well he is going to do the same thing....only the opposite."[/i] "Opposite? What?" Luke asked with a confused expression. "I'm not understanding Autumn." He said, sitting down on a rock.
Back to top Go down
Inevitable

Inevitable

Walking with Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking with Love   Walking with Love Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:43 pm

"Luke, he is going to try to turn back to human. I can understand why, but you know ho he gets when he wants something, he lets nothing stand in his way." Autumn paused. "Luke, in order for him to become only human, his closest companion has to stab him in the heart with a wooden stake. Then Marie will say a spell and make him drink a potion." She remembered looking through the desk of papers and finding a small ripped paper...it was the end of the page in the spell book. "He is going to change tonight, and I think you are the only one who can do it."

The night before she had spent countless hours searching through every book in both libraries. "And if it doesn't work," she whispered quietly looking at Luke's horrified face, "he won't die...vampires are immortal."

They walked in silence, thinking. She loved the way he talked about himself, she loved his tough image and his sensitive heart that he only reveiled to her. She wanted to be his forever, to have his children, and live happily ever after. Her heart had dropped when he mentioned Kairi.

"I miss Kairi, we haven't been the same since...you know. She doesn't talk to me like she used to. I don't know I think she is still scared of me or something. The whole thing between her and Aidan...it is really affecting her. And Prince Erec isn't doing her any good either. I just wish we could be like old times, but I like the present also." Tears strolled down her cheeks and she barried her face into his tunic. "I love you Luke."

Only he could comfort her, but even his warm touch and soft kiss could not feel the hole in her heart where her sister drained all of her sincierity. Autumn knew her sister loved her unconditionally, but Kairi did not know how much she needed her right now.

Autumn looked up at him and wiped the rest of her tears away. She reached on her tip-toes and pressed her lips against his, kissing him. The dramatic music played in her head as they locked lips and kissed passionitly. She was going to tranform tonight, but was not scared because she had Luke.
Back to top Go down
MoonKnight

MoonKnight

Walking with Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking with Love   Walking with Love Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 2:34 pm

Luke looked at her with bewilderment. "Luke, he is going to try to turn back to human. I can understand why, but you know ho he gets when he wants something, he lets nothing stand in his way." "Luke, in order for him to become only human, his closest companion has to stab him in the heart with a wooden stake. Then Marie will say a spell and make him drink a potion." "He is going to change tonight, and I think you are the only one who can do it." Astounded, Luke said. "What the bloody hell is wrong with him?! Why the bloody hell is he doing this?!" He paused, "I have to stop him! He can't do this...he's...doing it for all the wrong reasons...oh my-"

The words wooden stake rang in his ears. "Wooden stake? No...Autumn..NO! I-can't-do-NO!" He was tempted to run off, but decided not too. "Autumn, you know what you are asking me to do? You asking me to be a crazy person....WHICH I am not!" He cried. Could he stab his best friend in the heart...with a piece of sharpened wood? He thought it over.

"I know you miss Kairi, but you have to remember, She's NOT one of 'us.' Autumn, you took a risk, she didn't." He said simply. He felt her head dig into his chest. "It's ok, this is the way it's suppose to be. There is nothing we can do to change this. It's fate." He pulled her head up, and kissed her tears away. "I love you Autumn." He whispered, as his forehead touched hers.

He felt her soft lips touch his. At that moment he wished he could stay there forever, and he remembered that tonight, he and her will transform, into the beasts ther are. Kissing her back, he knew she was his one and only, and nothing was going to take her away from him. Not even a rich prince, for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Inevitable

Inevitable

Walking with Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking with Love   Walking with Love Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:04 pm

They pulled apart, and her heart raced. She wanted to kiss him all night, to never let go. But she had to talk to him about this. "Luke, you call him insane...but he is doing the exact same that I did for you. I had to be bitten and he has to be pierced. He won't die...there is no way he could. I know you are not crazy, but just think about it. Do it for Kairi. We have one hour before the transformation."

She thought of his words. "It's ok, this is the way it's suppose to be. There is nothing we can do to change this. It's fate." Fate it was indeed. She put her cheek to his chest, listening to it beat. Her arms were still wrapped around his neck, and her soft fingers rubbed the back of his neck. She closed her eyes. "Please Luke. You are the only one would can change him." She moved her cheek so it touched his. "Please?" she whispered once more in his ear, suddenly feeling weak. She knew her energy would slowly drain starting now, until an hour later when she would transform. She was a little anxious and yet scared about the ubcoming events.
Back to top Go down
MoonKnight

MoonKnight

Walking with Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking with Love   Walking with Love Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:13 pm

Luke looked around the lake, he avoided her eyes. She said please too much, that was his one weakness...her and please. "But-But-But...Autumn!!" He cried, like a child. He then looked into her eyes. "I can't stand you." He joked. "Fine fine. I'll do it. But if something happens to him...I don't know what I am going to do with myself."

He grabbed her hand and pulled her to walk. He liked walking..."But we have one hour...this isn't going to work...he'll have to wait?"
Back to top Go down
Inevitable

Inevitable

Walking with Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking with Love   Walking with Love Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:55 pm

Autumn smiled when he accepted. She was the only one who convince him to do anything. She bit her lip, took his hand and swung it as they walked. "Thank you, Luke," she said, saying his name again. She loved the way it rolled of of her tongue. She loved calling herself Mrs. Lucas Pierce.

He was right, they would not have enough time. She looked over her shoulder and pulled Luke's arm to behind a tree. There, as she had expected was a watchman, watching over her with the intent of telling her father everything. She did not care about the reporting it was the spying that made her angry. "Oh Watchman!" she called innocently. "I have a job for you and you nosiness...please go to the castle and find Sir Aidan. Deliver him this message precisly 'We are unable to follow out the plans tonight, but all the pieces are put together and tommorrow is absolute.' Now swear on the life of King William that you will do as I said." He swore and she shoed him away with her hand.

She turned around and faced Luke, with a smile she they preceeded thier walk. "Does it hurt?" she asked in a quiet voice, feeling the tranformation growing nearer. She felt light-headed and clotched his hand tighter. They were almost to the the woods and Autumn suggested that they sit, and for a short while. Her heart beat increased and the blood flowed through her body at a faster rate. She leaned her head against his shoulder and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walking with Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking with Love   Walking with Love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking with Love
Page 1 of 1