Kingdom Of Amoare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Amoare

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Falling in love with a maid.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdbeak

Birdbeak

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Falling in love with a maid. Empty
PostSubject: Falling in love with a maid.   Falling in love with a maid. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 10:20 pm

Summary: Alex and Marie meet and talk about things
Characters: ALex and marie.
Private.

Alex and Maire hadn't had much time to talk. Maire had to leave to go be with her brother. So he meet up with her at the dance and told her to meet him here.
Now he was walking thorugh the garden. He smelled the flowers. And saw Maire walking in the distacne. He was glad that she had came.
"Maire thanks for coming. I want to say that I'm sorry for graping your arm." Why didn't I tell this to her at the Ball Alex looked in to her eyes. And begain to cry.

Last edited by on Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Falling in love with a maid.   Falling in love with a maid. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 4:49 pm

Maire walked down the halls and headed out side. She had found the note that Alex left her. I'm going to tell him. SHe walked down through the rows of flowers and found him.
"Yes, well we need to talk. Like you said, we need to talk. And there was no harm done." She showed him her arm, but he was already in tears.

"What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Birdbeak

Birdbeak

PostSubject: Re: Falling in love with a maid.   Falling in love with a maid. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 3:11 pm

"Maire I love you. And I want to be with you, but I cant. Because I don't want to hurt you." Then he remembered wat she said It can be fixed. "I want to be normal, help me." He saw the look in her eyes and looked away "Maybe I should go?" He asked her, because he didnt want to go.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

PostSubject: Re: Falling in love with a maid.   Falling in love with a maid. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 3:59 pm

Maire I love you. And I want to be with you. Those words kept playing in her head. "You love me?" Those were the only words she could get out. She was going to fix Aidan later that week, and now him. "Yes, I'll help you." They came out before she had time to think.
"No, don't I want you to stay. Lets talk about this later." She looked at and walked closer.
Back to top Go down
Birdbeak

Birdbeak

PostSubject: Re: Falling in love with a maid.   Falling in love with a maid. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 4:15 pm

"Yeah I love you. I know that I dont know tha much about you, but I still love you."

"Thanks." he was happy that she would help and that she wanted him to stay. He graped her hand and kissed it. "There has been something on my mind since the dacne, and I didn't want to say anything because of Autumn and Luke. But will you go out wit me?"

"I know that its not the prober thing to do, but nothing is going right any more these days." He looked in to her eyes and saw who she was.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

PostSubject: Re: Falling in love with a maid.   Falling in love with a maid. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 5:10 pm

"Alex I love you too. Maybe we should get to know each other?" she smiled when he kissed her hand.

"Well, your right about that. But I would love too. Alex, it will be some time before I'm ready to help you, but I will." She looked in to his eyes like he was looking in to hers, and smiled. She saw past the curse and saw him as a human, and was in love.
Back to top Go down
Birdbeak

Birdbeak

PostSubject: Re: Falling in love with a maid.   Falling in love with a maid. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 4:59 pm

He was happy that she had said I love you too.

"It's ok, take you time. Im not in a hurry right now any ways. There isn't another fullmoon until a week from to day." He said as he looked up at the sky.

He knew when he was going to change. This was his curse , he was to walk the earth alone, until he meet Maire.

"Thanks, so.....uhmm what do you want to talk about?"

He looked towared the roeses.
"I'll be right back." Alex walked over to a rose bush a found a single rose.

Last edited by on Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

PostSubject: Re: Falling in love with a maid.   Falling in love with a maid. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 5:25 pm

"How do you know?"
"Alex how do you know about when your going to turn?"
She had never talked to a werewolf before, and wanted to know more.

"Well......uhm.....How about we talk about each other."
"Like tell about our selfs."
She was rambling.

"Ok." She saw Alex walk over to the rose bushes. Oh, no She thought What if he notices.

She saw him pick a Rose, but she didn't wanted to wait. So she followed behind him.
"There so beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Birdbeak

Birdbeak

PostSubject: Re: Falling in love with a maid.   Falling in love with a maid. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 9:08 pm

"I just do. Its hard to explain. I just do." He realy didn't know why he knew when it was going to happen.
"Yes, that sounds good."

"But not a beautiful as you." He handed her the rose.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

PostSubject: Re: Falling in love with a maid.   Falling in love with a maid. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:19 pm

"Oh, well it doesn't really matter. It's just intersting, to know things about others."

She hoped that wouldn't bother him or upset him.

"Ok......uhmmm....well tell me about you family?"

But not as beautiful as you. She smiled and her checks turned a shade of pink.

"Thank you Alex." That was the only thing that she could say.
Back to top Go down
Birdbeak

Birdbeak

PostSubject: Re: Falling in love with a maid.   Falling in love with a maid. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:51 pm

He smiled. "I know what you mean."

He drifted off.

"My family?......" He looked at her "Well...my dad was a knight for Easter. He was attacked before i was born. He never told my mom.....until I was born........I got he jeans of the werewolf...But my brother didn't. And my mom is just a hard working perosn. Theres not really much to say. I mean were both from the same town. So....."

He loved to look in to Maire's eyes. They reminded him of the ocean. So deep...

"Welcome."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

PostSubject: Re: Falling in love with a maid.   Falling in love with a maid. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 8:56 pm

Maire looked at the path below them., and of what lay a head of her . Would she live through it.

She listened as he talked about his family.

"Oh, yeah I hursd about that. I wasnt aloud to visit. We would have been friends if I could of visited." She looked to the sky.

"So......"
what esle was there to say. He looked to her eyes. His eyes were full of pain. She liked his eyes, but hated to know the pain that he did. OF all the things that he had been through.

"Uhmmm..."
Back to top Go down
Birdbeak

Birdbeak

PostSubject: Re: Falling in love with a maid.   Falling in love with a maid. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:28 pm

Alex, knew that something was up. But he didnt want to ask. He looked down at the path, and tried to understand what she was looking at. But he didnt understand.

"Yeah. I some times wish that it didnt happen. But i sometimes like it. The freedom of being able to run. But it's something i wouldnt ever want you around."

"All out of things to say?" He laughed. He tried to hide the pain in his eyes, but there was so much there.
"What?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

PostSubject: Re: Falling in love with a maid.   Falling in love with a maid. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 6:58 pm

"Yeah, I sometimes wish that i had that freedom." Maire had so much respoblilty. She had to watch her brother, and then she had to traine him.

"What do you mean?"

"Alex, you look so sad. You show it in your eyes."

Back to top Go down
Birdbeak

Birdbeak

PostSubject: Re: Falling in love with a maid.   Falling in love with a maid. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 6:55 pm

"You could you know."

"I don't know." ALex sruuged he shoulders.

"Well, nothing in my life has been happy..........Well there have been good things....Just the bad out wieghts the Good."

Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

PostSubject: Re: Falling in love with a maid.   Falling in love with a maid. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:00 pm

YOu could you know. she listened to these words in her head. What does he mean?
"Thanks.....Ok"

"Oh, well times have changed." she smiled and placed her head in his sholder.

Back to top Go down
Birdbeak

Birdbeak

PostSubject: Re: Falling in love with a maid.   Falling in love with a maid. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 7:08 pm

"I'm serious Maire." He stoped her." I will be this way forever and you know that. I couldn't stand to lose you. Maire be with me for eturinty.''

He looked away and then back. "The times are still the same in many ways. I will always have to hide who I am. And it's not fair for me. Not only me but the others." Alex looked around. "Will you?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling in love with a maid.   Falling in love with a maid. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falling in love with a maid.
Page 1 of 1