Kingdom Of Amoare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Amoare

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Founders Day Festivities

Go down 
+4
Phoenix_Rising
Addy
Paralyzer
Inevitable
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Founders Day Festivities - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 4:02 pm

Kairi danced still, I came to see your father, but I cannot tell you here, we need a place to meet later." "Hmm, the garden...no one goes there. It's the perfect place." She nodded. Kairi hoped that he would come, she likes him. He's a decent man.

Kairi glanced at Aidan who threw his mug in a much older mans direction. The music stopped as she heard the glass shatter. "Oh, please...excuse me. The garden, after the ball." She let go, and ran to Aidan. The only sound you could hear was the clicking of her heels.

"Aidan..." She whispered. She stood infront of him. Looking into his deep brown eyes. "Aidan...Look at me." She grasped his face in her hands. "Please?" She cried. She wanted him to look at her, she wanted him to hold her. "Aidan...what's wrong?" She whispered in a soothing voice. "Please...tell me."
Back to top Go down
Thatcher

Thatcher

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 4:27 pm

"Why did you come? Did you want to see if I looked like you? Becasue I don't! And I have to remember to thank the Dear Lord in my nightly prayers tonight so that I don't have to be cursed with walking around with your face on my shoulders everyday!"

He tried to hold back his laughter as the boy insulted him. He ducked when he threw his mug at him, and starred at his son. He knew everyone was looking at them. Aidan had his fathers temper, that was for sure.

Benjamin watched as he began to turn around and walk in the opposite direction. He had to say something to stop him, so he said the first thing on his mind, the thing that had been nagging him since he say Aidan and saw Katherines reflection. "Your mother died." He whispered loudly, and watched as the boy stopped. He looked toward the ground and peaked up to see a beautiful girl run to Aidan and place her hands on his cheeks. He recongized her instanly. It was Princess Kairi, one he had not seen since she was nine.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 4:54 pm

"Your mother is dead." His fathers voice seemed to echoed in his ears. He looked back at him sadly. His brown eyes had flashed red several times doing his screaming. Now they were back to the rich brown color they normaly were. He heard high heels clopping against the stone floor.

"Aidan...Look at me." He felt her soft velvet hands touch his skin.
"Please?" His raging heart calmed, his blood flowed slowly now. He drug his eyes off of his father and starred into her soft brown eyes.

He wanted to grab her and hold her close, never let her go. He wanted to re-do the past few weeks. He wished he had never went into the woods when he was ten. He wished to be normal like Sir 'Goofy mustach' over there. "Please...tell me."

He remained silent, stunned. His mother, the one who held him close when he had a fever. The one who told him stories of dragons and knights before he fell asleep at night. The one he loved and was loved back. The one who left him. He wanted to shink down upon his knees and cry, weep... for everything was all wrong.

Mesmorized he blinked his brown eyes, looking down upon Kairi. There was a long silence and the music began to play again. He glanced back at the stanger. He wanted to tell her to look at the man behind him, ask her if she saw the resemblance between them. Wanted to tell her that was his father.

He kissed her forehead and spoke quietly. "I'm sorry for the disterbance M'lady. A princess should not be bothered by the burdons of a mere knight. For I have just met my father, for the second time in my life."

His eyes filled with tears. His world was crumbling and falling on top of him, beating him over the head. She was better off without him, he would just have to deal with the pain. His heart dropped, you should ask her to dance he thought. Just open up your mouth and ask her.

"Uhhm, would you want to dance?" His voice was quiet and sad. He looked at the floor, waiting for the rejection. Rejection was the only piece of the puzzle that was missing out of this horrible day.
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 6:59 pm

Your mother died. She heard the man whispered loudly. She turned around. Looked at the man, he had certain features like Aidan and she began wondering. She looked back at Aidan. He looked like he was going to cry. "Oh Aidan!" She wrapped her arms around him. "I'm so sorry!" She whispered.

She felt his lips touch her forehead, She smiled. "I'm sorry for the disturbance M'lady. A princess should not be bothered by the burdens of a mere knight. For I have just met my father, for the second time in my life." She again looked at the man. "Benjamin?!" She asked excitedly. "I haven't seen you in years! Father would love to speak to you!" She cried as gave the man a hug.

"Uhhm, would you want to dance?" She looked at Aidan. "I'd love too." She smirked. She grabbed his hand and started dancing with him.
Back to top Go down
Prince Charming

Prince Charming

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 7:19 pm

A fit of jealousy ran through his veins as he watched her touch the other knights cheeks...with a worried look on her face. Her whispering to him, only made Erec hate him. He wanted to draw his dagger out of his boot, as soon as he saw him kiss her forehead, and then she wrap her arms around him.

What did you think, Erec? This was to be expected...the most beautifulest girl in the room was in love with another man... He mentally swore. He wanted her...How was he going to get her to return his feelings? He sat down at a empty table. Atleast he still had tonight to win her affections. But there is no telling how long she's been with this guy...or known.

He got back up and got a mug of rum. The best there is... He went back to his table, and watched Aidan and Kairi dance. As he plotted to make Kairi his...
Back to top Go down
Thatcher

Thatcher

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 10:00 pm

He embraced the girl and smiled at her warmly. "My, have you grown! Yes, I would love to have a conversation with your father, but must wait till a later day." At least someone was happy to see him. Making peace with his son would be more difficult than he thought. He was hapy that Aidan had someone, Kairi. He looked around the room for a younger version of her, Autumn. He remembered her as curious and mischeivious. HE took another sip of his drink and watched Lucas the second, stunned by how much he looked like his father.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:16 am

Aidan watched Kairi hug his father. He doesn't deserve her touch he thought, but took her hand and lead her to the dance floor. The anger had almost completely died down. The fire in his eyes was exstinguished with her soft voice and silky touch. What else could he say besides how sorry he was?

"Kairi," he whispered her name softly. "I'm sorry. I don't even know what happened...the other night...It wasn't me. You know that don't you?" He looked into her brown eyes and melted. How could he have let this happen? To love something so much, knowing she could slip through his fingers like sand. Trying to keep her his was like trying to hold water in his palm. She was a Princess, and he was not good enough for her. But still she was the last thing he thought about at night when he closed his eyes and the firts thing he thought of when he awoke. She had a hold on him.

"Kairi, Princess, I know I am not a Prince or Duke or Count. I know you deserve better, but still...selfishly I only want you to be mine...I can only love you...And will never ever love anyone else."

They danced slowly, and he held her tight. The song ended and a faster one followed. Aidan grinned slightly and figured this was the best time as ever to show off his dancing skills. He smiled at her, but yet again...felt exposed. He had confused his feelings yet again. The last time it didn't end up so good and he wondered if the world would fall again...if he could stand...if he could accept her rejection...To suck in all his pain and show no emotion when some other noble blooded man whiskeded her away.
Back to top Go down
Inevitable

Inevitable

Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 1:12 pm

Autumn walked around the room, searching for someone to talk to. She met a young man, a knight from Grayson. HE told her jokes of his horribly long trip to the castle. Poor guy, she thought and tilted her head back with a laugh. She smiled and told him that she would love to dance with him later, but now she had to find someone.

Walking to the middle of the dance floor, she waved at her father who was observing the festivities. Her blue eyes scanned the room for Luke. She looked to where Aidan was standing before and he was gone. Then her heart leaped for joy when she saw Aidan dancing with her sister. They had finally made peace. They actually looked happy. Autumn stood on the large symbol engraved in the stone floor. It was the same symbol that was on Lukes shield...The Amoare symbol. The music danced lively around the room and made her smile. Everything felt right.
Back to top Go down
MoonKnight

MoonKnight

Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 1:21 pm

Luke watched Aidan get even angrier, but he saw Kairi running over to him. Good going Kairi. Nice move. He waited for the music to come back on, as he looked for Autumn. He fingered the tiny ring that was in his pocket. He had giving this a lot of thought, and she had proven that she loved him by getting herself bit by him. He sighed.

There she was, talking with another Knight. She laughed...and smiled. He was going to wait..wait till she was alone. And in the middle of the floor. He watched as she moved. She walked right into the middle of the floor...Perfect He walked to the band and said to stop the music. And he ran to Autumn.

It was silent, and he came up behind Autumn. He tapped her shoulder, and got down on one knee, and held the ring. "My dearest Autumn, when I was a child, when I saw you, I said that I was going to marry you. And now here I am, holding this ring that belonged to my mother..asking for your hand. I love you Autum. Will you marry me?" He asked. He held his breath, he would die if she said no...not to mention shatter his heart.

The room was still silent, and all eyes where on him, and Autumn. They were in the middle of the floor. And in front of everybody...including King William.
Back to top Go down
Inevitable

Inevitable

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 1:34 pm

Autumn heard the music stop and looked around her. What was going on? She felt a soft tap on her shoulder and turned around to find Luke. She smiled and gave him a confused look. There he was down on bended knee, her heart danced inside.

"My dearest Autumn, when I was a child, when I saw you, I said that I was going to marry you. And now here I am, holding this ring that belonged to my mother..asking for your hand. I love you Autum. Will you marry me?" Lukes words made shivers crawl up her back.

A tear trickled down her cheek. "YES!" she said excitedly, only looking at Luke as the crowd cheered. "Oh Lucas Pierce the second, I love you with all of my heart!" She starred down at the shiny diamond ring. It was perfect. Everything was perfect. She leaped to him and wrapped her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 1:45 pm

Maire had be talking to Alex when she stoped. Aww how sweet

"I'm so happy for you Autumn." Maire walked over to her and looked at the ring. It was so pretty, and was truely happy for her.
"Luke that ring is really pretty." she added.
Back to top Go down
Birdbeak

Birdbeak

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 1:54 pm

" Oh, wow." ALex was impressed. ANd saw how Maire was looking at the ring. And an idea came aross his mind, but he would wait.

"This is truely a very happy time. Shall we dance."
"Luke I'm very happy for you."
Back to top Go down
MoonKnight

MoonKnight

Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 7:16 pm

"YES!" Lukes' heart jumped for joy. He had never been this happy in his entire life. He slipped the ring on her finger, it wasn't much, a tiny diamond but that was all he had. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her passionatly. His dreams were coming true, every last one of them. Now all he had to do is find his fathers killer...and a weight would be off of his shoulders.Oh Lucas Pierce the second, I love you with all of my heart!" Luke kissed her again, "I love you too!"

Luke turned to Marie, "Yes, It's not much though. It was my mothers, she told me that I should have it to give to the girl of my dreams." He took Autumns hand, "And that I need it more than she did." Then Luke turned to another man. "Thanks, Mate." He wasn't going to let no one spoil this moment.

Luke grabbed Autumn and twirled her around. He was ready, ready for what the future will bring.
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 3:54 am

Kairi looked up as Aidan whispered her name. I'm sorry. I don't even know what happened...the other night...It wasn't me. You know that don't you?" Did she know that that wasn't him? "Yes.." She hesitated. "I was just scared.." What that really it? Was she 'just scared' Or is she not ready to accept this. She again bit her lip, as her eyes glanced at Erec who was staring them down. "Kairi, Princess, I know I am not a Prince or Duke or Count. I know you deserve better, but still...selfishly I only want you to be mine...I can only love you...And will never ever love anyone else." Kairi was on the verge of tears. How could she let herself do this? Be torn between two guys who were complete opposites? "Aidan..." She started. But she had nothing to say. "Excuse me." She let go, and walked into the other direction. Two silent tears fell from her eyes. She loved Aidan she truely did. But Erec is different, he was something that she couldn't even imagined. He's like one of those Princes, right out of the storybooks. She kept walking, and got closer and closer to the door, but her father would have a fit if she left. She has to mingle. She quickly wiped her tears away. She went to the drinks and glady helped herself to some rum. She took a sip, and looked around. Suddenly she heard the music stop.

Kairi saw Luke and Autumn in the middle of the floor. He was on one knee, holding a ring in his hand. She couldn't hear, for she was too far, but she knew what he was doing. How is it that she can find true love...but I can't? Kairi knew Aidan loved her...and she loves him. But why can't she get Erec out of her head? She bit her lip. "Oh what am I going to do?" She said aloud. She felt like crying, maybe crying would take the hurt and confusion away. Why did he have to come here anyway? If he didn't come here, then I wouldn't be feeling so guilty...and be with Aidan. Why? She knew talking to herself in her head is crazy, but she needs to figure out this..some way or another.

She looked towards Erec, who still was sitting at the table he was moments before. She thought of going and sitting with him, but she knew that if she met him again, Aidan would kill him for sure. He looked as though he was searching for someone, more than likely her, she ran between crowds, so he couldn't find her. She then looked to Aidan, who seemed utterly confused, and sad. Why was she doing this? Why couldn't Kairi be more like Autumn, and be more accepting? Or knew who she wanted...and to give her whole heart to spend forever with that person.

Kairi finally found an empty table in a far corner, she knew no one would find her here. And she hoped not, She didn't feel like talking, she just wanted to be alone. Just to sit there and drown in her sorrow. Her heart was slowly fading, turning cold. She closed her eyes. Both Erec and Aidan came to her mind. I just met him...why is he in my head? She could see his soft stare. And Aidans loving one. She buried her face in her hands. She looked up, and around. Everyone was having a good time...but not her. She was too confused to be at a ball. Make me go away... She wished to the stars. But she knew her wish could not be granted. She had to stay here, with her sister...and parents. She had to stay to see her sister get married and have a wonderful life. Watch her become queen...instead of Kairi. Autumn would make a better queen. She was more better at making decisions.

Kairi glanced at her father. He was definitely enjoying himself, dancing with her mother. She smiled, and she knew that she needed to talk to him...but how to get him alone? He was certainly a busy man, running a Kingdom and all, but can't he make time for his eldest daughter? She sighed, Just notice me Daddy...I'm right over here! She mentally cried. I need you...your wisdom...help...

Kairi wanted a love that will last a lifetime, can Aidan give her that? Can Erec? She sighed, as her smile faded. She wasn't ready for love. And she knew it...for if she was, she would know who to pick. Again, her face fell into her hands.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 8:45 pm

Aidan starred at the floor and down at his black shoes. She whispered his name and his gaze looked up and into her eyes. Her eyes were filled with tears and he instantly knew what she was about to say was not in his favor. She excused herself and walked away in a hurry. Aidan released her and watched her glance over to the man she was previously talking to. Anger did not rage within him, only sadness.

The pain inside of him, the aginizing pain that surrounded his heart and turned it to ice, it suddenly vanished. He was numb. He must not love her a moment longer, an impossible task he knew he would never overcome...an war within him he could never conquer. He would love her forever and eternity, but he must act as though nothing was was wrong. Sorrow only could bring him more misery, but to dig his true feeling inside...maybe he could live from day-to-day.

He moved to the opposite side of the ball and asked another young lady to dance. Trying to enjoy himself he smiled at her and whisked her around the dance floor. Her touch was cold, but her eyes lively. He swallowed down his suffering and placed it deep down inside, just as he had done repeatedly in the past...bottling up his feelings until a later day. His gaze fell on his father, he must talk to him...must know why he left.
Back to top Go down
Inevitable

Inevitable

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 10:31 pm

Luke picked Autumn up and twirled her around in circles. She hugged him close and kissed him. She was going to be Mrs. Lucas Pierce. She nodded her head, smiled and thanked everyone around her. She looked around for her sister...she needed her. She seemed so far away, they had grown so far apart. Everything was wrong, and yet perfectly right at the same time. Autumn wrapped her arms around his neck and played with his soft brown hair.
Back to top Go down
Thatcher

Thatcher

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:51 pm

Benjamin's attention was directed towards Luke and the young woman standing next to him. He smiled as he watched him kneel on one knee and propose. He, just like his father before him, asked the one he loved to marry him at that very spot. Ben raised his glass and spoke out, "Here's to true love and forever happiness!"

He walked over to the couple and extended his hand for Luke to shake. He looked into the same eyes of his old friend and felt overwhelmed. "Hello Lucas Pierce II," he greeted. He looked to the beautiful girl standing beside him and stepped back. "Autumn! Can that possibly be you? My have you grown, you probably don't remember me. You were so little when I left. I'm Sir Thatcher." Ben smiled at the girl and remembered her bright, curious blue eyes. It felt good to be home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Founders Day Festivities
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Amoare :: Ground Floor :: Grand Ballroom-
Jump to: