Kingdom Of Amoare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Amoare

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Founders Day Festivities

Go down 
+4
Phoenix_Rising
Addy
Paralyzer
Inevitable
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Inevitable

Inevitable

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Founders Day Festivities Empty
PostSubject: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 9:01 pm

Info: The Founders Day Festivities have occured annually in Amoare ever since Ariana and her husband invited thier friends over to the newly built castle after thier one year anniversary. These Festivities include Sword and Jousting tournaments, but before all of these things can begin, the castle hosts a ball. Everyone is invited to the Ball (maids, peasants, royals of all kingdoms, knights, etc.) During the ball, attendants feast, dance, and scout out furture husbands or wives.

LET THE FESTIVITIES BEGIN!

OPEN!

Founders Day Festivities 4qp692f

Autumn slowly walked down the wide staircase that led into the Grand Ballroom. She tried her best to keep her head and not look down at the stairs. She smiled as everyone clapped and her name was announced. Autumn was used to such dramatic entrances. When she was small her cheeks would grow bright red and she would alway stumble, but now she tried her best to maintain her posture and concentrate on her movements and not the crowd.

The huge room was packed with people mingling. No one was dancing becasue the music had not started. She looked back at the staircase when she reached the floor for her sister. Autunm had not yet seen her dress and was very excited to do so. She loved these occations when she could dance and talk with everyone. Once a year was not enough, so she charished the Founders Day Festivities until way after midnight.

Her blue eyes scanned the room for she knew Luke was already here. All of the Knights had to report to the ballroom early to maintain order. Her stomach gave a jult at the thought of him. It had been exactly a week since the last full moon, in which she was bitten and she had not talked to Luke very much since then. It was awkward between them and she knew he was dissapointed in her. The wound on her shoulder had healed almost completely but she knew a scar would remain just as the one on his shoulder that she was shown in the library.

She breathed in deeply for her corset was incredibly uncomfortable. SMiling at the people she walked by and making polite conversation she waited for her sister.

Last edited by on Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 2:31 pm

Founders Day Festivities 1s

Kairi took a deep breath as she was getting ready. Her dress was perfect, she fell in love with it the moment she laid eyes on it. She looked at her reflection in a body-length mirror. She smoothed the golden silk down. She was taller all because of her golden heels. She felt confident, and ready to make an entrance.

She walked down to the grand ballroom, she took another deep breath and sighed. The doors were flung open and she smiled. Lady Kairi Lancaster, Daughter of King William, of Amoare! She walked down the steps that were so familar to her. Grace and poise were her strongest points, inherited from her mother. A small wave to her people, and some that weren't.

Kairi reached the floor. She scanned the room, looking for Autumn, she hasn't spoken to her since the 'incident' and she was weary. She loved her sister but Kairi, who has read every werewolf book in the library since her attack, she knew that Autumn might not be the same. She looked to the floor, hoping that she would find her soon.

Kairis' eyes also searched for Aidan, sha hasn't spoke to him either. She might have hurt him...the way she called him a monster. Monster the word rang in her ears. She felt like crying, she might have lost her one and only true love. How will she go on? Why did he have to be a vampire...one of the cruelest creatures in the country? She sighed once more. She hasn't been the same since.

She mingled about, that's what she has to do, speak with others outside the kingdom. She still searched for Autumn and Aidan, but who could find anyone in this mess...
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 3:55 pm

Founders Day Festivities 4l8zi8l

Aidan walked around the ballroom, waving to the peple her knew and smiling politely. He felt naked without his sword by his side and he constantly was reaching to his side for something to graps as he walked. He had been there for sometime now and was enjoying his first drink when he heard Autumns name being called. He glanced up at her to find her in perfectly good condition.

He had worried about her since she was bitten and everytime asked her how she was feeling. He looked around the overly crowded room for Luke, surely he would want to see her. He was unsure if they had talked since the woods becasue him and Kairi hadn't. They were not avoiding eachother necissarily but the fact that they had been kept very busy only gave them an excuse.

Then he watched as Kairi walked in wearing a golden dress. She walked with such poise, it looked painful, His eyes burned with such brightness she let off. He swallowed hard and began to walked in her direction. She was beautiful, as always.

"Hello M'lady," he greeted.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 7:43 pm

Founders Day Festivities JonasjewelleryEleanor

Maire walked into the Ball room. It was full of people. Marie was happy that Kairi had invited her. She was hoping that Alex was there. She wanted to talk to him and maybe even dance.

This was going to be the best night of her life. She had never been to such a grand dance before. Maire loved her dress. It was gold and red slik. It felt so good aganist her skin.

"Hello, Kairi and Autumn."
Back to top Go down
Birdbeak

Birdbeak

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 9:35 pm

Founders Day Festivities Bdbb
Alex had been to many events with his father before he died. But he wasn't nervous at thoes, so why was he at this one? Maire He thought to him self.

He walked down the steps and entered the Ball Room. There were people every were. But he was only looking for one. He looked and looked tell he came across the one.

"Maire, how nice it is to see you."
"Hi Kairi and Autumn" he added
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 11:12 am

Hello M'Lady. Kairi turned around. Aidan stood before her, his eyes were not red, but the dark brown she grew fond of. His teeth were not the long fangs that frightened her so, but tiny ones, that showed off his smile. "Hello Sir Aidan." She smiled. She looked down, her smile fading. She knew he was harmless, and he looked normal but she knew he was not.

Marie was heading her way. "Hello Marie, How is everything? Hope you were enjoying things!" Kairi smiled, shaking her hand. Another man who she had not seen before spoke to her. He knew her name. "Hello..." She gave him a weary look. "And who are you?" She asked. Kairi was all about meeting new people, she flashed him her best, warm smile.

Kairi still searched for Autumn, she hasn't found her sister yet, and she kenw that she needed to talk to her. Kairi hasn't been avoiding her, she's just avoiding the subject.
Back to top Go down
MoonKnight

MoonKnight

Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 11:39 am

Founders Day Festivities Luke-1

Luke was still in his room, debating on whether he should go or not. He was ready, everything was perfect. Just not ready to go. So, go to the ball...and then what? He thought. He knew that he would see Autumn, he was sure of that.

He walked up to the doors. He took a deep breath. Sir Lucas Pierce of Amoare! He nodded and walked down the stairs. He looked around, searching for his best friend, and Autumn. He knew that she hasn't talked to Kairi and that she was worried about that. He talked to her days before the ball.

Finally Luke spotted Aidan standing with Kairi. He ran over there. "Hey!" He said. "Hello M'Lady" He bowed.
Back to top Go down
Inevitable

Inevitable

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:27 pm

Shivers crawled up Autumns spine as Luke's name was announced. She turned around and watched him walk down the stairs. Smiling at him, her eyes followed to where he was walking. She found her sister and noticed that Marie and Adian were there also along with Luke.

"Hello everyone!" She greeted excitedly glancing into Lukes eyes. She looked at her sister and noticed that she was worried, at currently ignoring Aidans gaze. Autumn smiled at him weakly and then looked around the room. "Marie, I hope you enjoy your first Ball."

Autumn took Luke's hand and and led him to the empty dance floor. As soon as the musicians recongnized her they began to play. "So Lucas, Are you a good dancer?" She giggled and held him close.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:34 pm

Aidan's brown eyes starred at the ravishing Kairi. He looked for any sign of emotion, but there was none. He noted her the formality in her voice, and it peirced his heart.

"Listen, I don't know what happened the other night. But I'm sorry if I scared you. I told you not to come anyway, you should have listened." it felt as though her was talking to a wall. He remembered her running away, but after that...all was blank. "Why can't you just look at me?" He asked in a harsh whisper and anger bubbled in his stomach. He watched her stare at another man and ask who he was. He clenched his fists and stood waiting for her to reply.
Back to top Go down
Prince Charming

Prince Charming

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:08 pm

Founders Day Festivities Ru56042_xl

Erec walked into the side entrance of the grand ballroom. He didn't want to make a big deal over a name. Even though he liked his name...he just didn't want everyone to hear it. he walked passed a group of girl that looked like maids, he smiled and winked at them. They were staring, and he was used to this. He knew that he had handsome features much like her Father, he was told this everyday in Spraton. But No one knew that. He just looked like a traveler stopping by.

Lady Kairi Lancaster, Daughter of King William, of Amoare! He heard her name being called. She was beautiful, more beautiful than any woman he had seen in Spraton. She was graceful, and poised. Kairi's eyes where like chocolate. He couldn't stop staring at her. She seemed worried, or weary about something.
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:14 pm

Finally she looked up at him. She could feel her blood boil. "Should have listened? That is no way to talk to your Princess is it?" She asked with a slight anger in her voice. "It wasn't my fault anyway. I wasn't going to go out there. But Autumn dragged me out there. She insisted." She paused. "Sir Aidan, you really need to get your facts straight before you make commments like that." Her eyes flared as he spoke of the man that was giving Kairi an eye. "Hmm, I don't know who he is, Maybe I should be friendly and go speak with him. Technically it's not staring, it's curiousity. Excues me." She nodded to all the guest that were speaking to her. Kairi had to get away from there. Aidan wasn't making any sense, and she would blow up on him if she didn't leave.

She walked over to the man she hadn't seen before. She didn't even hear his name being called. She sighed, Why is Aidan acting jealous for? She asked herself. She didn't know why. She flashed him a warm smile. "Hello there, But I don't think we have met before. I'm Kairi Lancaster." She smiled again, he was a very handsome man. "And You are?" She turned to look at Aidan, he didn't seem too happy.
Back to top Go down
Prince Charming

Prince Charming

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:42 pm

Erec saw her talking with another man, who she couldn't look in the eye, He noticed her looked at him, and smile before. And the man noticed it too. Oh No... She seemed to get angry, and nod at the others, leaving the other man standing there like a fool. Erec mentally laughed. But then he saw her coming his way. A warm smile. His heart melted. Hello there, But I don't think we have met before. I'm Kairi Lancaster. And You are?" He took her hand, the touch drove him wild. He kissed it the smiled. "I'm Erec Andrewes, Son of King Percival of Spraton." He grinned. "It is very nice to meet you M'Lady."

"Would you like to dance?" He asked, He hoped that she would say yes, because he lead her to the floor, and a slow tempo song came from the band. He moved with her, slowly. "Kairi you have very lovely eyes, you know that?" He whispered in her ear. Her in his arms, it was perfect. She was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:56 pm

Adian gritted his teeth as she yelled at him. He knew better than to yell back becasue than his anger could get into trouble. He liked being a respected knight and if he was caught disrespecting the princess than all that he had worked for would go down the drain. Adian watched her walk away to some man, and even more anger flowed through his body as he kissed her hand.

He was a fool, blinded by what he thought was love. Why did he trust her...he knew better than to put himself in jeapordy. He glanced toward Autumn and returned her smile then watched as she lead Luke to the dance floor. The music began and the unknown man asked Kairi to dance. He walked over to where the beverages were served and asked for a beer. He drank it down quickly and smirked.

Why was Autumn so accepting of Luke...And was that really Luke dancing. He grinned to himself but soon it was wiped away. His anger boiled some more, but reminded himself not to be rash. He could easily have any girl he wanted, he did not have to be tied down by the princess who he thought he loved. She was enjoying herself, why couldn't he? He gulped down another mug and sat starring at the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 2:15 pm

Kairi giggled as he kissed her hand. She vaguely remembered that Aidan had done that weeks before. "Nice to meet youy too." She smiled once more. "Erec Andrewes, I would love to dance." She smiled. his touch was rough, and soft at the same time. Not anything like Aidans. She smirked as the slow song came on. Perfect.. He was a very good dancer. "Kairi you have very lovely eyes, you know that?" She blushed and looked to the floor. "Thank you, I've been told that once before."

She glanced to were Aidan was, She knew was mad, but he shouldn't be acting like he was. He knew that she was princess. She had to to be friendly and speak to others. She can't be with him the whole night. Sh must accept dances with other men, why can't he understand that?

Kairi looked at Erec. She bit her lip, He was very handsome, and there are other girls in here. So why did he pick her? She was nervous. "So what made you travel from Spraton?" She asked. Wanting to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
MoonKnight

MoonKnight

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 2:22 pm

So, Lucas, Are you a good dancer? Autumn had pulled him away to dance. "Not a very good one..." He laughed. He was afraid that he might step on her foot, he wasn't much for dancing. "So how is it?" He whispered pointing with his eyes to her shoulder.

Luke was weary about the words that Aidan and Kairi were sharing...he could hear them even though he was dancing. "What's going on between them two? They were fine a week ago." But he remembered the forest...and how Aidan tried to drink Kairis' blood. He sighed, "Why can't she accept him like you've accepted me?" He asked.

He watched Kairi leave and go dance with a unknown man, Aidan was furious. He stopped dancing. "Sorry Autumn, but I need to go see what's wrong. I'll be back." He walked away and over to Aidan.

"What the bloody hell is wrong with you now?" He asked in a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Inevitable

Inevitable

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 2:33 pm

"So how is it?" She saw his eyes dart toward her shoulder. She smiled at him. His body warmth melted all of her worries away.

"It is healing, doesn't hurt much," she answered. She also looked toward Aidan and Kairi each time he spun her in that direction. It was true, he wasn't the best dancer, but Autumn liked it better that way. It was more fun. She laughed when he stepped on her toe.

"I don't know what is wrong with them." She said in a concerned voice. "I haven't talk to her much lately."

"Why can't she accept him like you've accepted me?" He asked. She smiled again. It seemed as though a permantent smile was painted on her face everytime he was near her. She loved how his deep voice was so southing, and how he pronounced each word. Everything was perfect for a moment until he let he go.

"Sorry Autumn, but I need to go see what's wrong. I'll be back." He released her and walked in the opposite direction. She let him go and love for him swelled up in her neck. He was a good friend too.

She wandered around the room, greeting and chatting with visitors from all around the world.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 2:41 pm

"What the bloody hell is wrong with you now?" Luke marched over toward him and asked in a serious tone. He must have watched him and Kairi talking. He slammed his mug down on the table and answered him.

"She's acting crazy, mate. Like she doesn't even know me. Telling me that I shouldn't talk to a princess like that and not even looking me in my bloody eyes! You wouldn't know, because your girl avtually accepts you for you." His dark brown eyes darted in the girl who gave him so much heartbreak's direction. "And who is this guy she is dancing with? Probably rich and owns an entire Kingdom!" Anger raged through him...the night could not get any worse.

Last edited by on Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MoonKnight

MoonKnight

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 2:54 pm

Luke sighed. He knew something would go wrong with them tellin Autumn and Kairi. "Well...I don't know the guy. But maybe she needs time accepting this. Aidan you're a bloody vampire for crying outloud!" He whispered. "Then again, maybe she's not ready to commit. Mate, you've got to look at all the possiblities."

Luke looked at his best friend, and he could see the fury in his eyes, and he thought for a second, that Aidan's eyes flashed red. "You alright? Just don't worry about her. Go dance with some chick over there, That one can't stop staring at you. Leave her be, when she wants to talk...she will."

He was serious about the situation as he could be. He'd be angry if Autumn did that to him, but he knew she wouldn't. She let him bite her, just so she could be with him forever. He just didn't understand why Kairi can't accept this. He's seen her tons of times reading about vampires and werewolves...she seemed fascinated with them a while ago. He patted Aidan's shoulder and went to find Autumn.
Back to top Go down
Thatcher

Thatcher

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 2:57 pm

Founders Day Festivities 686w580

Sir Benjamin Thatcher, formally known as Benjamin Evers for secretcy, walked into the Ballroom. He noticed he accedentally walked into the main entrance. It had been a long time since he had stepped foot into the castle and he seemed to have forgotten the more secret ways of getting through his old home.

The man with a trumpet asked for his name and Ben reached into his pocket. "I'll give you two gold coins if we forget the name." He patted the young boy on his back and examined the room. It was just as it used to be, nothing had changed. The music filled his ears and old memories flooded his memory. Memories of how he danced with his now deceased wife brung him much sorrow.

He looked for familiar faces, but found few. Making polite conversations with the ones he knew. everyone was very excited to see him... Rumors had fled through the kingdom that he had died and some that he was held prisoner. With this news he thought of his son Aidan and how he must have felt about him. He asked a kind man if he knew about Aidan and he pointed to a tall, black haired man with an angry expression and who was talking to another man who resembled Lucas the first. Shock flowed through his body there he was, his only son. He bagan to walk in thier direction usure of how to approach them.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 3:15 pm

Aidan listened to Lukes explaination about Kairi's behavior and shook his head. His eyes flashed red for a second. He closed them and they went back to normal.

"You alright? Just don't worry about her. Go dance with some chick over there, That one can't stop staring at you. Leave her be, when she wants to talk...she will." Luke was right. He glanced over towards the girl and snorted. He laughed for the first time in a while.

"Thanks man," He muttered and then walked over to the woman. She was a maid in the castle and he had never formaly inroduced himself. He needed to take his mind off of Kairi, just for a moment. He asked the lovely girl to dance and she accepted. A good dancer he was indeed and he avoided looking towards her direction.

After one dance he walked back to his previous place and sat down at a table. And he noticed an older man walking in his direction.

Last edited by on Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thatcher

Thatcher

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 3:24 pm

Benjamin intook a deep breath and stood next to the young man. "May I join you?" he asked. He starred at the man who looked like the little boy he used to carry on his shoulders. He was taller now and full grown. He resembled his mother so much it was unbelievable.

Ben had waited and watched him dance with the pretty girl. He was more nervous than he thought he would ever be. "Enjoying the festivities?" He asked drinking his mug and looking around the room.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 3:34 pm

"Enjoying the Festivities?" A familiar looking man asked Aidan after he jestured for him to sit down.

"Not particularly," He answered in a grumpy tone, allowing himself to glance toward the still-dancing Kairi. "Please exuse my rudeness, I'm Sir Aidan Thatcher. And who might you be?"

He looked so familiar, but Aidan could not put his finger on it. He thought maybe he had seen him when he was a child. All he needed was to hear his voice and he could recognize him. "Have you visited here before?"

Last edited by on Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thatcher

Thatcher

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 3:39 pm

"Please exuse my rudeness, I'm Sir Aidan Thatcher. And who might you be?" The deep voice of his son asked him.

"I am Sir Benjamin," He answered. "And I used to live here a long time ago, but had to leave for a good reason." Benjamin braced himself for the outburst. If he was in Aidans shoes he was unsure what he would do. He starred into his sons eyes, wanting to embrace him and explain everything, but couldn't move.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 3:48 pm

"I am Sir Benjamin," Aidan's heart jumped up into his neck, making it impossible to breath. It was his father, how could he have not known...The one he had cried out for at night when he was small. Even more anger raged through his body.

"What are you doing here? What do you want?" He stood up. "How dare you even talk to me, you betraying bastard. Leaving me alone at the age of 10! Nice to meet you, I hope you die!" He threw his mug at the man but he ducked and it shattered making everyone turn in thier direction. "Why did you come? Did you want to see if I looked like you? Becasue I don't! And I have to remember to thank the Dear Lord in my nightly prayers tonight so that I don't have to be cursed with walking around with your face on my shoulders everyday!" He began to leave but the stanger spoke once more.
Back to top Go down
Prince Charming

Prince Charming

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 3:55 pm

"So what made you travel from Spraton?" She asked him. He couldn't tell her...not here anyway. "I came to see your father, but I cannot tell you here, we need a place to meet later."

He looked back into her chocolate brown eyes, how he loved them. He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Founders Day Festivities   Founders Day Festivities Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Founders Day Festivities
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Amoare :: Ground Floor :: Grand Ballroom-
Jump to: