Kingdom Of Amoare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Amoare

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Full Moon

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Inevitable

Inevitable

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Full Moon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon   Full Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:19 pm

Autumn could not hold in her laughter when she saw Luke walk right into a tree, though she did feel sorry for him when she noticed he was bleeding. She raised her eyebrows at the two, very awkward, boys. They both looked as though they had had a rough night.

"Wow, what happened to you two?" she asked noticing the cut on Aidan's right hand and the cut across his cheek. Then her gaze fell upon Luke, who looked much worse. She smiled at him weakly and and dabbed her hankerchief on Lukes lip. "Did you get any sleep last night at all?" she asked. She was not worried about the two, for she knew they could take care of themselves. But she was more amused and curious than anything.

She glanced at Luke and then looked back at Aidan, who was much easier to look at since he wasn't starring at her. She blushed slightly at the thought of him running into a tree at the sight of her. "So, Aidan do you know where my sister was last night...she came in very late and seemed upset, I thought you might have known what happened to her since you are a knight and all." She starred at an orange butterfly that landed in front of her foot, and watched it fly away. She glanced up at Luke once more and starred into his light, almost green, brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Full Moon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon   Full Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 4:07 pm

Aidan looked from Autumn to Luke and shook his head. Something was up between them.... he just had to find out what. "So," he said interupting the silence... "Should I leave you too alone or are you gonna get a hold of yourselves and actually say something to each other?" He chuckled at his own joke.

"We are knights M'lady, you shouldn't worry about our well being...well maybe Luke here...He is a lil wimpy." He looked at Luke and gave him a big cheesy smile. "I, Sir Aidan...can defend myself. And as for your sister...I saw her once last night and that was all." He chose his words carefully. He punched Luke in the arm Just for the fun of it. He was not showing off, but he was known to get quite loopy after a night like last night.

"So where is your sister now?" he asked Autumn.
Back to top Go down

Full Moon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2