Kingdom Of Amoare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Amoare

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Howling at the Moon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inevitable

Inevitable

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Howling at the Moon Empty
PostSubject: Howling at the Moon   Howling at the Moon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 8:05 pm

Summary:Autumn and Luke in the woods
Characters: Autumn and Luke
PRIVATE

Autumn bent over in pain. The blood rushed to her head and she used the nearby tree as a balance. It was pitch back dark, only the full moon to light her way, in which was heavily shaded by the tall trees above her. Snow floated gracefully to the ground and droplets of sweat dripped down her forehead. She layed her head on the tree behind her and starred up at the stars. Suddenly she heard a loud howl. Her bright blue eyes opened wide and she looked around, left to right, infront and behind her.

Then came another howl and another. The last was a female. She didn't know how she knew, it was just an instinct. Then jealousy quivered up her spine. There were other werewolves, even a female. She thought of Luke in the presence of another women.

Footsteps! Autumn jerked her head around but was distracted by the agonizing pain that brought her to her knees. She held out her hand into the moonlight and watched the skin bubble. Her neat fingernails turned yellow and grew long. She looked up and howled. Her nose lifted to the sky and she smelled someone behind her.
Back to top Go down
MoonKnight

MoonKnight

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Howling at the Moon   Howling at the Moon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 6:22 pm

Luke trudged down the way, he knew that it would be moments before he would transform. The moon was slowly coming from the clouds, and he heard others howling, howling for their king. He kept walking knowing that if he howled back, they would find, not their king, but human. His footsteps were silent to any man, or woman, but to the ears of a werewolf, he could be heard from miles away.

Then he saw it. The dark hair, whip around to see eyes coming to set upon him. He was astounded, as Autumn transformed right in front of his eyes. His heart cried, as he could feel her pain. The first, was always the worst. He ran towards her, but s striking pain hit him. He was used to this, but the pain was unbearable. He fell to his knees, as he clenched his jaw to the pain. He wouldn't scream, not tonight. He wouldn't show her that he was weak, although he knew she knew that he wasn't. She's heard him scream before. Feeling like his muscles were going to be ripped out, his bones growing, to fit those of his true colors.

As his transformation concluded, he lifted his nose to the air, it smelled crisp and cool. He gave a long howl, to let his people know that he was finally here, to know that the King is back.

"Autumn..." He strode forward, "My love, I'm sorry I wasn't here." He said as he brushed his head with hers. "I got here as soon as I could." He smirked, "Forgive me?"
Back to top Go down
Inevitable

Inevitable

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Howling at the Moon   Howling at the Moon Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:04 pm

Autumn stood up and stretched her arms, back, and legs. She looked up at look who rushed to her, and she smiled, glad that the dreaded tranformation was over.

"My love, I'm sorry I wasn't here." He said as he brushed his head with hers. "I got here as soon as I could." He smirked, "Forgive me?"

She skimmed her soft hand across his cheek, and bit her lip. "Hmmmm," she placed her index finger to her lip and tapped it. "I... don't ...know," she remarked slowly, giving back an equally mischievious grin.

"So, my king...what shall we do now?" she asked hearing her stomach grumble. She looked from her stomach to him and smiled. Listening to the howls calling for thier king. "They really look up to you," she stated starring into his brown-green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howling at the Moon   Howling at the Moon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howling at the Moon
Page 1 of 1