Kingdom Of Amoare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Amoare

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time To Prepare

Go down 
+6
Addy
Phoenix_Rising
Jaslene Thorn
Birdbeak
Paralyzer
King
10 posters
AuthorMessage
King

King

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Time To Prepare Empty
PostSubject: Time To Prepare   Time To Prepare Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 6:17 pm

William stepped into the courtyard. He was pacing, and surely making the lines in his forehead deeper. He sighed and stood infront. His looked at his daughters...and then to Aidan and Erec. Everyone was present, the army and his family. Melody, stunningly sat there, her hands folded, and her expression blank. She gazed back at him.

"Thank you for finally coming." He said finally. "Everyone, as we all know, Reamous is being attacked as we speak. King William has called for Allies and he is in desperate need. The last thing Amoare needs is another war, but for the sake of Reamous, and there ally with us, we will fall to there needs. Amoare will be preparing for battle as soon as possible." William sighed. This was the last thing Amoare needed but it was for the best.

"I am also pleased to tell you, that one of our very own will be taking the throne of Grayson. Sir Aidan Thatcher." He nodded for Aidan to stand. "So, with this brings me to name our generals." He paused. "Erec Andrewes, and Aidan Thatcher. They will lead our armies in for a great victory that we will share with Reamous."
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Time To Prepare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To Prepare   Time To Prepare Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 6:27 pm

Kairi was one of the first to stand. "WAR?! Daddy are you crazy!?" She screamed at the top of her lungs and her eyes flashed blue. "Daddy, this is suicidal. Our armies aren't powerful enough." She said quieter walking towards him. "I feel this is a horrible idea. A death wish. We could lose those that are most important to us Daddy..." Her eyes fell upon Aidan.

Kairi couldn't help worry...and they haven't even started leaving. "If you expect me and Autumn to take over this Kingdom...You have to let us in on your decisions!" Kairi whispered. She again looked at Aidan, she didn't want him to go to war...not when he was..who he was. He couldn't die...unless he's beheaded, or stabbed with a wooden stake.
Back to top Go down
Birdbeak

Birdbeak

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Time To Prepare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To Prepare   Time To Prepare Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 6:34 pm

Alex walked out to the courtyard. He was going to fight. To show his kingdom that he had moved on. He moved toward the frount of the crawed. He looked around. He saw maire but turned his head quickly. He didnt want to talk to her, at least not right now. He listend to the king speak. I wonder what i should do?

Back to top Go down
Jaslene Thorn

Jaslene Thorn

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Time To Prepare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To Prepare   Time To Prepare Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 6:38 pm

Jaslene listened to the king speak. She knew that she wouldn't be able to fight. But that was it going to stop her. She was a reable. She hurd the girls out burst and wanted to yell back but keep it to her self. My fathers army is big enough! He just asked for help...Extra men.

Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Time To Prepare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To Prepare   Time To Prepare Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 6:41 pm

Maire was quite as she listened to the king talk, and then Kairi's outburst. She didn't even know anything about this. But her mind was on other things. Alex she saw him look and then turn his head. sighs

Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Time To Prepare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To Prepare   Time To Prepare Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 7:19 pm

Aidan sat twirling his thumbs in a circular motion. He had been the first to arrive to the courtyard. Soon people of the castle began to file in. He noticed it was mostly knights, young men and women of the castle, and royals. Rumors buzzed like bee's. Some said the kingdom was going into war, and others said that the king was announcing the betrothal of Erec and Kairi. The last rumor made his stomach churn. He had to stand up and walk, he fingered the branches the nearby trees and smelled the roses.

He wrapped his rough fingers around the last-to-bud crimson red rose and ripped it in the middle of the stem, the sharp thorns pricking his fingers. He licked the blood from them and turned his gaze towards the front, on top of the podium.

The warm spring wind blew past his face as he watched Kairi enter and sit to the left of the king. Next followed Autumn and beside her, Luke. Aidan looked around at the large crowd and climbed up on top of the stone walls, legs dangling off the edge, he clentched his teeth at the sight of Erec following her like a saddened puppy. If looks could kill, the prince would have fallen backwards dead. They met eye contact for several seconds and then he was seated in the front row. His dark eyes gazed upon Kairi, soakign in her beauty. His mind was blank. He was not worried about taking the throne or how sore his bottom was from the two day ride to Grayson and back where he took the throne. He twirled the rose in and out of his fingers and waited.

Suddenly the King rose and began to speak. Even though Aidan was far away his ears could hear every word. War? he repeated in his mind. He had suspected it. Why else would his father have insisted on him taking the throne so quickly. His head pounded and hands quaked. What about Kairi. After he left for battle would he ever see her again. Why was this happening. Thoughts flooded his head.

At the mention of Aidan's name his head flew up and squinted at the king. Every head turned backwards as the King jestured for him to stand. He hopped off the top of the six foot wall and gracefully landed, his boots barely making a sound against the stone floor. He bowed slightly, cheeks turning red from the attention. He remainded standing, back against the wall, he met Kairi's gaze once more before she turned around. He hated hearing her cries, her protests of war. Aidan was forced to fight, he was no coward and would never refuse. War was a part of life. Just as death and heart break. He wished she would just remain seated. He wished she would stop yelling, for it only broke his heart more.

"So, with this brings me to name our generals." He paused. "Erec Andrewes, and Aidan Thatcher. They will lead our armies in for a great victory that we will share with Reamous."

Aidan's eyes grew wide. Not only was he a King, he was now incharge of two armies....Grayson's and half of Amoare's.

Back to top Go down
Rileyy

Rileyy

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-10-08

Time To Prepare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To Prepare   Time To Prepare Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:06 pm

War....the word rang in his ears. Riley sighed. "Father," He also stood up. "Kairi is right. We don't need this." He took it more calmly than Kairi, who yelled and screamed. Her voice surely could be heard through all the Kingdom. "Are you sure you really want to risk all of Amoare for...this?" He whispered, "This other kingdom..?" He knew that back-talking his father wasn't going to help the situation, but he had to try, try to get him to reconsider.

Riley noticed that Kairis' eyes fell upon Aidan, Riley knew all about the whole situation between them. Heck he knew everything about his sister. And that she was a vampire. He didn't want her to marry that fool over there who wouldn't know how to run a Kingdom. But Aidan can't be two kings can he?

"Kairi please...Calm down." He said quietly as he lead her to sit next to Erec. "You're are showing again." Hopefully she would get this. Her eyes kept flashing from blue to brown with every second.
Back to top Go down
Prince Charming

Prince Charming

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Time To Prepare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To Prepare   Time To Prepare Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:22 pm

Erec followed Kairi in walking into the Courtyard. He knew that she had chosen Aidan, and he was heartbroken. He was looking forward for him to be spending his life with a woman that truely loved him. But he was wrong. His eyes met Aidan's too many times. He knew that Aidan didn't like him. not in the least.

War...Would he fight with the Enemy that he is trying to make peace with? Hah, no. Erec had plans...plans for the downfall of Amoare. It's his for the taking..and nothing is going to get in his way.

"General? But Sir...With..That?" He pointed to Aidan as he stood. "Sier. You must be joking." He said in a sincere tone. His eyes found Kairi's who he could have swore her eyes were a piercing blue. He knew his mind was playing tricks on him. And he brushed the thought away.
Back to top Go down
MoonKnight

MoonKnight

Number of posts : 57

Time To Prepare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To Prepare   Time To Prepare Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:33 pm

Luke followed Autumn into the courtyard. He sat down and waited for his king to speak. As the King spoke, he was in utter shock. This is the first time in years that Amoare had gone to war. The last time Amoare had a war was when...his father was alive. He growled at the thought of Gabriel Black..killing the man that he truely idolized, and then turning him into a monster. He grabbed Autumns hand as she had the worried expression in her face.

With..That?" Luke was the first one to jump up and draw a dagger from his boot. He grabbed Erec so quick and had the dagger to his throat no one had time to react. "You better watch what you say in this Kingdom buddy. You just might find yourself not waking up in the morning." He growled in Erecs ear. Then he pushed him away, and Erec fell into the seat next to Kairi.

"My apologies Sir." He bowed and sat back down. He looked over at Kairi who seemed angry, surely at the war, and Erec, her eyes kept flashing blue, and Riley, a good boy, was trying to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Inevitable

Inevitable

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Time To Prepare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To Prepare   Time To Prepare Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 6:52 pm

Autumn sat quietly as her father spoke. She squeezed Lukes hands and her eyes quickly filled with tears but she wiped them away. She looked at Luke and then at the screaming Kairi. Then Riley stood and defended her. Autumn found herself standing also, but she was speechless. She just stood at her father. How could he do this? How could her father make the man she loved so dearly, the one she was about to marry in a matter of weeks go off to war?

Aidan and Erec as generals? Autumn looked back at her sister's love and then to Kairi. She looked up at Luke and her tears streamed down her face. SHe hated him seeign her cry, but she couldn't hold it back.

Then Erec spoke. He questioned the king. Autumn stood listening to Luke's heart beat grow rapid and blood pulse through his veins. He loosened his grib on her hand and before Autumn had time to blink he had withdrawn a dagger from his boot and was holding it to the Prince's neck.

"LUKE!" she yelped. She ran to him and stood beside him. "Think! Think about what you are doing? Come on," she whispered tugging on his strong arm. "Come, sit, please?" she begged looking up at him with bloodshot eyes.
Back to top Go down
King

King

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Time To Prepare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To Prepare   Time To Prepare Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 6:54 pm

Kairi's words rang in his ears. "SILENCE!" He yelled with a serious tone as Riley came to take her side. He turned to see Autumn crying hysterically as Luke threatened his future son-in-law. "I have made my decision Kairi, nothing can change my mind." He turned to Luke. "I will NOT tolerate that behavior in my kingdom Lucas...Next time you pull a stunt like that, you will see yourself being banished, Autumns bethrothed or not." He said firmly. "And you!" He pointed to Erec. "You will NOT make threats to my knights! You are a guest in my kingdom, and you will do as I say, and if you don't like it Prince Erec, you may leave." He said with a serious tone.

The noise buzzed around the room. He felt dizzy and sick. His daughter raising her voice to him struck him in shock. "People...please, there is more news." He said, as the buzzing died down. "Autumn is to be married soon. I'm inviting you all here for their weddings." He nodded and smiled. "As we all know her betrothed is Lucas Pierce the Second." He paused at his people clapped. William looked awkwardly at Kairi, wondering if he should tell the world that she was to be married to Erec whether she liked it or not. He raised his right hand and waited for silence. He knew that she would argue, till her last breath, he knew that she loved Aidan...and that she only wants him, and that she would do everything in her power to get her way. She may look like her mother, and act like her, but she definitely fights like her father.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

Number of posts : 113

Time To Prepare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To Prepare   Time To Prepare Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 5:58 pm

"General? But Sir...With..That?" Erec pointed to Aidan as he stood. "Sier. You must be joking."

Aidan crossed his arms and let out a sarcastic laugh. He glared at the man who thought of himself better than everyone else. His eyes quickly flashed from brown to red and then back again. But he was almost certain no one noticed.

His lips formed words but they never made it out before Luke jumped up and pulled a dagger on Erec. Aidan's eyes grew wide and then he smirked. For a split second he sensed fear in Erec's eyes. But it was probably because of his friend's extreamly quick movements.

Then his attention was directed towards the weeping Autumn and then to Kairi. He hated leaving her to worry.

The kings words echoed through the courtyard and everyone jumped, including Aidan, as he raised his voice. Yes, Autumn and Luke would have to postpone thier wedding to after they get back....if they all get back. Aidan's heart stopped. If? He clentched his jaws and swallowed down the horrible thoughts. He was not invicible...he definitely had his weaknesses. As did everyone else. His dark brown eyes glanced toward his love once more and thier eyes locked.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Time To Prepare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To Prepare   Time To Prepare Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 10:02 pm

SHe listened to every ones out burts.....she still felt something in her heart for Alex....she looked back at him.....her heart raced.....she started to walk over to him but stoped.... what am i doing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time To Prepare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To Prepare   Time To Prepare Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time To Prepare
Page 1 of 1