AuthorMessage
Phoenix_Rising

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Free Time   Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:25 pm

Summary: Maire meets Alex
Characters:Alex and Maire!
Private

Maire had been all over the Castel, to the secret room in the highest tower and to the woods. But she hadn't been to the library; yet. Her brother was out playing and she knew that he would be safe.

So she wouldn't worry about him right now. She walked toward the library and opened the doors. The smell of the books over came her. She loved the way books smelled. She knew that nobody would mind her being in here. It was safe unlike the woods.

She walked along the rows of books running he finger along the spines. Then she decided to pull a book out from the shelf. When she did there was a face on the other side.
he looks like some one i have seen she thought to her self.
"Hi, I'm Maire." Maire told him as she decided to walk to the other side of the self were the boy was standing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Birdbeak

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:38 pm

Alex had only been in the castel for a short time. But he loved to read, and seen the library when he was show his room. He had never had many books at home. But he had read all of them at least 100 times each. He walked through the doors and down the second row of books.

He didn't love reading books about Creatures As far as he knew he wasn't a creature. He was just a little bit different. He walked to about middle ways of the self. He found a book The History Of Amoare This looks good He thought. He removed the book only to find the book behind it being moved as well. And there she was.

He had seen her the first day he came. He was talking with the knights. When he had seen her walking in the distance.
Maire was her name
"Hi my name is Alex." He replied. As her face dissapered, only to walk to were he was standing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix_Rising

PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:45 pm

"Alex its nice to meet you. May ask I were you are from?" Marie thought of it to be stupid to ask, because most people she talked to were from Amoare.
"So what are you reading?" Maire looked it to his eyes. It was like you could get lost starring at them. His hair was a mess, but he still looked cute.

Maire thought of telling him about were she was from but decided to tell him about what she was reading. "It's called Creatures of the night time. The book im reading I mean." she said as she looked at the spine of the book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Birdbeak

PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:52 pm

Alex jsut stood there looking at her. She was beautiful, even though she was hidden behind her dark hair.
"It's nice to meet you to Maire." where im from oh no. what do i say."I don't think you would have hurd of it. But I'm From...." His words tralied off." Easter." he added.
"Oh, my book. Its the Histroy of Amoare I thought it might be good."
Maire was looking in to his eyes and he was looking into her's.
What do they know about creatures. "Looks good."" what about you Maire?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix_Rising

PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:55 pm

Easter.When Alex told her were he was fromshe became a little bit scared.What if they try and take me away from here. But i must be honest.
"I know this might sound a little stange, but I'm from Easter too. we left not to long ago. My brother and me that is."
"You wont tell will you?"

Maire looked down at the floor.I hope i didn't make a mistake
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Birdbeak

PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:11 pm

When Maire told his this. He knew that is why she looked familar. Alex put his finger under her chen and raised her head.
"We all have things we must keep secert. You can trust me."
Alex looked deep into her eyes. For the longest time they just looked at each other.
"Can you keep a secret?"I'm going to tell her. I have to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix_Rising

PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:29 pm

Maire was still looking in to Alex's eyes. But then he noticed the cut above his eye. She also noticed that it was getting dark, and her brother couldn't do most spells.
She was happy that she could trust him and he wanted to trust her too.
"Realy what do you have that you must keep seceret? You look like a normal person, expect for that scar. But that is mostlikely to have came from a fight."

But he had some thing to tell her so, she asked"Yes, I can keep a secert." She was now looking away. There was something about him, and his eyes. They were like a spell, and she didn't want to fall in love.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Birdbeak

PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:07 pm

Alex didn't know what to say. It did come from a fight. But one between Werewolfs. "

I have a lot of things that I cann't tell others. They'er not like me. Your not like me either, but your running from them like me."

Alex was rambling about them running from the same people. "I didn't get this scar from a normal fight." Please, help me find the words.

"Maire, please don't tell any one this. But I have a problem, when the full moon comes out. I" He stoped some one was walking by and he didn't want them to hear.

When they left he told her."I'm a werewolf. I know that, well.... I don't know how it sounds....But I just know that it sounds bad."

"Whats wrong." Maire's face had changed, from the pluzzed look to a sad look. "Are you okay."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix_Rising

PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:17 pm

Maire was getting tried of him rabmling about them running from the same people and that they were alike. I'm nothing like you. I'm nothing.

"Well then what kind of fight did you get it from??" Maire was looking at him with he hand on her hip, and was getting little bit angry.
"I wont tell any one! just come out with it!"
A werewolf.
"Alex, this is a..." "well......its not a problem.....I mean its......Oh Alex." She didn't no what to say.

Maire wasn't feeling too good." Yeah, I'm fine. I'll be okay."
"Alex can we talk another time....I....need....to go get my brother."
"I wont tell I...." she was getting ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Birdbeak

PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:38 pm

Alex could tell that Maire wasn't too happy.
"I know.... its not to good. But it only happens once a week, or month. IT depends."

Alex was worried about her. He was starting to like her, and he wanted to know what was up with her.

"I know. I know. Thank you for not telling."
"Are you sure that your going to be ok? Do you want me to take you to get some rest?"
Maire was getting ready to leave but he grabed her arm.
"Maire, what are you hidding? Whats your secert?" Alex was looking at her and then he let go of her arm.
"I'm sorry. Please, don't go."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix_Rising

PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:43 pm

"I'm worried about you. There is something that can be done about this. But I...." He words tralied off. She hadn't told him that she was a witch. She just looked at him, He trusts me. So I can trust him.
"I'm fine. Alex really."

"I'm a witch. But i have to go." Than Maire ran out the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Birdbeak

PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:38 pm

Does she mean.
But he had no time to talk to her, because she ran out the door. he wanted to know more about her. she droped her book when she ran out the door.I have to find her He ran out the door.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Time   

Back to top Go down

Free Time
Page 1 of 1