Kingdom Of Amoare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Amoare

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOME

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reagan

Reagan

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-10-07

HOME Empty
PostSubject: HOME   HOME Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 6:25 pm

OPEN!

Reagan closed his light brown eyes and breathed in the air, taking in all of it's scents.He stood, starring at the old wooden door of his father's royal office. No one had noticed him yet, so to his father his return would be quite a suprise. He smiled to himself and picked up the tattered, heavy bag he had been carrying for three years, and threw it over his shoulder.

He gave three short knocks, waiting for permissiont to enter.

Last edited by on Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rileyy

Rileyy

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-10-08

HOME Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOME   HOME Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 6:55 pm

Riley had been working in his fathers office. This war was causing him problems. Taking names, ages, what family...he was very stressed, where was Kairi, or Autumn to come and help him? Autumn was probably with Luke, discussing their wedding and Kairi...well she's kinda distant right now.

His brown eyes scanned the parchment with all the knights and knightresses names on there. He knew pretty much everyone, cept a few that are new. He sighed and flung the parchment on the desk. He was so tired.

He heard a knock on the door, he was hoping it to be one of the servants here to ask if he needed anything, but who he saw as he opened the door totally suprised him. "Reagan?!" He exclaimed, and wrapped his brother in a hug. "Three years...where have you been?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Reagan

Reagan

HOME Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOME   HOME Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 7:08 pm

Reagan's eyes grew wide as the door swung open. He starred into a pair of identical eyes as his own. "Riley!?" he exclaimed and hugged him tightly. His heart pounded in his chest. "Man, we look too much alike...It was scarey for a second. I thought i was lookign into a mirror!" he joked.

He took a seat in the comfy black chair in front of the large desk.

"Three years...where have you been?" Riley asked.

Reagan slicked back his hair and starred out the window. "Around," he answered. "I've been everywhere. Visited every kingdom in the world...even played general in a battle or two...It's been too long. I only intended on being gone for a year or so....but things happen." He looked to his twin brother. He stood and looked down at the pieces of parchment on the table.

"War, huh?" he asked. "It has been rumored Amoare joined... but I had to come see for myself." He placed both feet on the desk and reclined back placing his laced fingers on the back of his head. "So, bro...inform me what I've missed gallavanding around the world in search of a soul I never found...well...two souls if you add my own.... Any sign of her?" he asked Riley, avoiding his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Rileyy

Rileyy

HOME Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOME   HOME Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 7:31 pm

"Riley!? "Man, we look too much alike...It was scarey for a second. I thought i was lookign into a mirror!" As Riley let go of his twin he smiled, and also pushed his hair back. "I know! God, you haven't changed a bit!" He said looking him up and down. Riley shook his head.

"Yeah, Amoare joined. Kairi is trying to stop Dad, going to try to make him reconsider. But you know him." He gritted through his teeth. "I have to agree with her, sending Luke and Aidan into battle...Autumn is devastated." He sighed. "Her and Luke are engaged, weeks away to their wedding, and Luke has to go to war." He looked at his boots. "Kairi is to be married to some prick. Reagan I hate him. I really do. Erec Andrewes? You know him. Well, yeah, she's being forced to marry him." Riley paused..should he tell him about Kairi..He was questioning himself, and He knew Reagan will know that he's thinking about this. "I might as well tell you..." He said, think about Kairi and her 'condition' "Reagan, don't freak okay? But Kairi has been transformed...into a Vampire." He waited for Reagan to scream to go crazy, which would be his exact reaction.

Her...Riley knew exactly who he was talking about. "No, bro. No sign of her.." He said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Reagan

Reagan

HOME Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOME   HOME Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 8:03 pm

"She's a what?" Reagan asked no more above a whisper. His eyes narrowed and he was filled with saddness. "Well, I'm not going to scream, Ri...It doesn't change much really. As long as she doesn't stay around here at night...the woods, she stays int he woods at night, right?" he asked. "Actually, I have encountered a few vampires in my day...many of which are good men, great fighters and in fact just recently I befriended a werewolf. Father is still biased I guess," Reagan shook his head and looked to the floor.

"So Luke and Autumn and Kairi and Erec?" He paused. "That doesn't match, what happened to Aidan. Andrews, never did have much of a liking for him. He always rubbed me the wrong way. A horrible jouster," Reagan laughed. "I beat him in his own home town... the crowd hated me for it, but I loved seeing the drownded puppy look on his face when I rode off with his trophy." Reagan slapped his knee in laughed. "Good times, Good times"

"I miss them all so much," he stated in a day dream state. Jezebelle...he knew better than to think that a knightress like her would return to Amoare. Especially after thier fight. But not a day went by he didn't think about her. He shook the thoughts from his mind and gazed over the pieces of parchment lined with names. Aidan Thatcher....General Erec Andrews...General. Reagan pointed to the paper..."That's not going to go too smoothly," stated remembering the fighter Aidan was with his temper and uncontrollable emotions. He was very fond of Aidan and Luke. THe thought of how much they must have changed and grown scared him.

"So, bro...where do we play into this?" he asked waving the paper in the air.
Back to top Go down
Rileyy

Rileyy

HOME Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOME   HOME Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 8:50 pm

Reagan took the news better than Riley expected. "Well, yeah, duh she's going to be in the woods at might, with Aidan." He said, shaking his head. "You should've known better. and Yes, Dad is still biased. But i have this feeling that with Kairi being who she is, that will change." Riley looked at Reagan, "Well, Aidan waited too long, that's what I get from it. Erec came along and then he asked for her hand in marriage as soon as he set eyes on her. Lust..." Riley shook his head. He laughed as Reagan told him about Erec jousting. "I believe it, but...he's like a master mind with a sword. He's better than you, and I put together. And we had the best man to teach us with weapons...Dad."

He saw Reagan point to the parchment. "Hah, you're telling me. Him and Aidan are going to fight like crazy." He looked up as his brother asked the question he was thinking. "Well, fight I suppose. I'm with Aidan, no matter what. I will NOT serve under that prick." He growled.
Back to top Go down
Reagan

Reagan

HOME Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOME   HOME Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 9:04 pm

"Yes, Yes," Reagan nodded his head. "Fight." Reagan was not scared. He did not fear death...when in battle he had witnessed it. HE was not worried about himself, only those of the Kingdom...Kairi, Autumn, Riley, Luke, Aidan....all of them he could not stand to lose.

"Well, Ri," Reagan stated slyly...."Have you found yourself a girl yet, mate? Or are you still...as they say in Edgemont....'Playing the field?'" Reagan chuckled and walked to stand by the window. He pushed back the curtains with his finger and squinted down upon the Kingdom. His stomach growled. He was hungry and the thought of warm food made him lick his lips. "When is dinner?" he asked the obvious question. He hoped his father wouldnot prepare a feast for his return, he wanted to make it as quiet as possible, but he did LOVE the attention and despritley wanted to scope out the ladies.
Back to top Go down
Rileyy

Rileyy

HOME Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOME   HOME Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 9:14 pm

Riley laughed at his comment. "I guess I'm doing how those in Edgemont do. Playing the Field. But there is this one girl..." He said, remember Jaslene. "Her name is Jaslene, the old brute we are fighting withs Daughter. She's okay. Really nice, and Really sweet. But nothing serious...yet." He said. "I don't plan on getting serious with anyone, not for awhile. I've seen what love does to you...look at you..." He smiled. "I'm just kidding. But seriously, I don't want to be in love...not for while."

Riley heard his brothers stomach growl. "Dinner? Dinner is over...it's been over. But maybe the chef will cook something up for ya." He laughed, "She's such a sweet old lady, and she can't say not to a pretty face...so you got yourself some food." he chuckled. Riley stared at his brother, it has been so long since he's had one of these conversations. His conversations always consisted of crying or comforting, and sometimes arguing.
Back to top Go down
Reagan

Reagan

HOME Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOME   HOME Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 9:26 pm

Reagan laughed. "I'm not one to base much of an example on....love...it ain't my thing either. That girl was the devil. Ripped me to pieces....but thats what you do, you learn your lessions....I've sure learned mine. Im over her though," he lied. "I met this one girl, quite a foxy lady she was...another Knightress...I don't know I think I have an attraction to women in armor," he didn't lie.
Back to top Go down
Rileyy

Rileyy

HOME Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOME   HOME Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 9:33 pm

Riley laughed. "quite a foxy lady she was?" He asked. "Tell me? How 'foxy' was she?" He held back more laughter. "You and your knightresses. I think you need to find yourself a hobby mate." Riley laughed again. "Then again...I do too. I practically have every woman eating out of the palm of my hand." he chickled. He missed talking like this, and especially with Reagan. He was the only one that he could talk to like this, and joke back. It's in the DNA, brothers, twins. Riley looked out the window. "Wow, it's getting darker by the second. Where is the moon?" He asked. "It could be a new moon but I could swear, it was a cresent last night." He pondered on where the moon could be.
Back to top Go down
Reagan

Reagan

HOME Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOME   HOME Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 9:55 pm

"Now this women," Reagan began, sitting up in his seat and facing his brother. "She was preeettty foxy...yup yup." He made his hands go in the shape of an hour glass and grinned. But I HAD to leave her...had to keep going you know. I don't regret it at all, just find it sad that I broke her heart. I have done that a lot lately....A regular heart breaker I am indeed." Reagan smirked. He loved talking to Riley and had missed him dearly...but now he was home, but he only had a matter of weeks before he had to leave again. Hopefully the war would end quickly. Yes sweet optimism...that is what he was known for.

He poured himself a glass of wine and swigged it all down in one gulp. "Yummy," he said, sadly starring at the empty glass.
Back to top Go down
Rileyy

Rileyy

HOME Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOME   HOME Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:43 pm

"Ahhh.." He said in a quiet tone as Reagan made an hour glass shape with his hands. "Reagan, you are something else. How else are you going to grab a woman and keep her if you keep on going to way you are? Haven't you ever wondered when you are going to tie the knot with someone?" He asked sincerely.

Riley laughed at his twins sad look. And helped himself with some of the wine, before handing the bottle to Reagan. "Mother will kill us if she sees us drinking." He said happily.
Back to top Go down
Reagan

Reagan

HOME Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOME   HOME Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 9:18 pm

Haven't you ever wondered when you are going to tie the knot with someone?" Riley asked sincerely.

Reagan let out a short laugh and sipped at another glass of wine. "I don't know," he stated. "I don't think I'm meant to be married...I wouldn't want a life so boreing...one woman for eternity?" Reagan shook his head. "No way," He looked around the room, at the shelves of dusty jousting trophys and famous peices of armor. The castle brought back too many memories. He laughed at his bitter thoughts and compared them in this head quickly to the young, wide-eyed, love-stricked boy he used to be...before war had hardened his soul...and before she ripped it to scraps. He blinked away the thoughts. It must be the castles atmosphere, otherwise her would have thought about Jezebelle so much. He had to stop this madness.

"I also met this women named Julianna....she was crazy...an awesome fighter...from Avenue I think...but yeah, she was crazy...pure devil...but a GREAT kisser!" Reagan's long brown hair nodded with his head. "Nope, life of betrothal....just not for me."

"Mother will kill us if she sees us drinking."

"Well better not let her catch us...I don't feel like dying today...I, atleast, want to have ONE more party before I leave the world," he joked. "So, Ri... what are your particular views on marriage? Tell me about this girl....you say nothing serious, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HOME Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOME   HOME Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOME
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Amoare :: Fourth Floor :: Royal Office-
Jump to: