Kingdom Of Amoare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Amoare

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jousting

Go down 
+2
Phoenix_Rising
Addy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Addy

Addy

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Jousting Empty
PostSubject: Jousting   Jousting Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 12:02 pm

Summary: Knights Joust
Characters: All
OPEN

Aidan's armor clancked with each and every movement he made. He gently slipped his horse's armor over his head to protect it's face. He scratched his ear and remembered the day that his father had brought it home with him back from a trip to Spraton. He told Aidan that it would grow up to be strong if he rode him everyday and fed him well. The eight year old and his father had stood outside the stables starring at the completely black horse. Benjamin had told him that it's parents were wild and this was the best horse there was, that no 'broken in' horse could ride with a knight wild at heart. Aidan had decided to name it Coal, because it was so black.

Aidan shook the memories away and picked up his lance. Luke had said that he might join him today, but was unsure. He took in the scent of dirt, dust, horses, and blood. He loved to joust...it made him feel human, which he would be hopefully in a few days if everything went right.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Jousting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jousting   Jousting Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 4:26 pm

Marie had almost every thing together, she still couldnt find the last word. But she wanted to tell Aidan that the potion would be done tonight, and hoped that he had found somthing.

They had said he was in the jousting arena She thought to her self.

"Aidan, who are you going to be fighting today?" She said laughing

"Any ways I wanted to talk to you about something. Do you have a minute?" She said as she walked down to were Aidan was standing.

Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Jousting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jousting   Jousting Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 8:25 pm

"Aidan, who are you going to be fighting today?" He turned around to find Marie.

"I don't know yet, Luke said he might join me...but I don't know. Aidan felt sick to his stomach when he heard her say she would like to speak with him. He had been dreading today very much... Just two days ago he realized he could be changed and now he feared something had gone wrong. "What is it Marie?" he whispered even though they were alone. He must find out who had to stab him in the heart. If it was a love then he would be a vampire forever because Kairi would never do such a thing. If it was a friend, Luke probably wouldn't do it, he would have to beg. Aidan starred down at the dirt
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

Jousting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jousting   Jousting Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 9:07 pm

"Well, i think i would put money on you. But then again Luke has a sour tempure." She lughed trying to make him feel better.
But when she saw he look at the dirt she knew it didnt work.

"Don't look so down! Cheer up. I have every think expect for that part about who stabs you."
She hoped that this would cheer him up.
"Have you hurd any thing from Autumn yet??"

"Well....Uhmm......What else is there to talk about????" She didn't know what else to talk to him about. She stared to twirl her hair.

Back to top Go down
Thatcher

Thatcher

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Jousting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jousting   Jousting Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:21 pm

Benjamin swung open the wooden gate that opened to the Jousting Arena. It had been 11 years since he had last held a lance in his hand and smelled the bitter taste of sweat and dirt. He did not wear armor, only trousers and a tunic. A smirk spread across Ben's face when he saw the sight of his son. He too must have a love for jousting.

"Good day, Aidan...Miss," he greeted the two. They seemed to be talking in hushed tones, something he did not recommend doing in such a public place. He walked over to coal, the black horse of Aidan's and petted it on the head. "Aww, now I told you he would grow up to be a strong horse. You must have taken good care of him, my son."

He patted Aidan on the back and asked, "A jouster are we? Consider yourself any good?"
Back to top Go down
Inevitable

Inevitable

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Jousting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jousting   Jousting Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:13 pm

Autumn held hands with Luke as they entered the Jousting Arena. She had expected to see Aidan, but not Benjamin or Marie. What was Marie doing? she thought. She kissed Luke on his cheek and released his hand. "Now go have fun, and play nice, you hear?" She waved to Ben and Marie and Aidan. After walking up the stadium stairs, Autumn sat in the front row directly in the middle. She crossed her legs and clasped her hands together. This would be quite interesting, she had not seen a joust in years.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

Jousting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jousting   Jousting Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 8:43 pm

Maire saw in the distance people walking over so she stoped talking about the changeing of Aidan.

"Good-day sir." Maire greeted the man who is that She had never seen him before.

She saw Autumn and walked over.

"Hi, luke Autumn." she wanted to watch and see what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Birdbeak

Birdbeak

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Jousting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jousting   Jousting Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:55 pm

Alex had been looking for someone to talk to all dya. He went looking for Maire but couldnt fine her.

He looked down from the window and saw Aidan and every one esle.

What did I miss he thought to him self as he rased down the steps to the Jousting practice arena.

There is saw Maire too. But his intrest was on some thing esle.

"Why wasn't I invited to this get together??" He laughed

He was now stading beside Luke.
Back to top Go down
StarDust

StarDust

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Jousting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jousting   Jousting Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 6:24 pm

Eliza wondered were evey one went. She wanted to meet Aidan and Luke. She was walking by a window when she noticed people stading outside.

"There they are." she said out loud as she ran down the hall. Then down the steps and out the door. Finally she begain to walk. There she saw a bunch of people.

"Hello, every one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jousting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jousting   Jousting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jousting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Amoare :: Outside :: Jousting Practice Arena-
Jump to: