Kingdom Of Amoare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Amoare

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In the middle of the night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-07-27

In the middle of the night Empty
PostSubject: In the middle of the night   In the middle of the night Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:25 pm

Summary: Ida-marie finds the secret tower
Characters: ALL
open

It was Maire's first night in the castel, and it was the middle of the night. So she was hoping that no one else was up. If Maire was going to stay here, she would have to find a place to train her and her brother. She had taken her mom's spell books with her, along with there money. She walked along the dark halls of the castel. She found a secert passage way forgive me, but if were to stay here we must train. She began to walk down the poorly lit passageway. When she came to the end she found a door. She walked over to it and pushed it open again forgive me She walked inside, and looked around. It was the perfict place to teach her brother. The moon shined in throught the windows. She saw a desk. Tomarrow i'll come back She decieded to look out the window. Out to her new home. "Phoenix would love to look at this'' Maire said.
Back to top Go down
Inevitable

Inevitable

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: In the middle of the night   In the middle of the night Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 6:38 pm

Autumn walked into the Highest Tower... She, her sister and two of the knights were the only one to know about it. The only way to get to it was through a secret passage.

She slowly opened up the the door. "AHHHHH!" she yelled and jumped back in fright. Someone else was in there. IT was the visitor she had met a few days ago. Autumn was covered in complete shock. How did she know about it? She had only been there a few days?

"How did you? Why are you? How do you know about this place... It is secret! Only four people know about it!" The secret hide-out from the complicated world was no longer secret... She was happy to see Marie, but not in here...not in her sanctuary of thought...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: In the middle of the night   In the middle of the night Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 6:47 pm

Maire hurd the door open. Only to see Autumn looking like she was in shock. Oh no she thought. What to say, i'll just tell her
" I'm sorry Autumn. I couldn't sleep. And i got up and strted to wander around. And I need a place to practice. I'm sorry mabye i should go." Maire was scared. She liked to live on the dangers side, but she was pushing her luck.

" Can you forgive me. I really never ment no harm. I promise not to tell any one."
marie picked up her bag and held it close.... she was hoping that they could talk and she could confide in her..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the middle of the night   In the middle of the night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the middle of the night
Page 1 of 1