Kingdom Of Amoare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Amoare

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new comer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-07-27

The new comer Empty
PostSubject: The new comer   The new comer Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 4:30 pm

Summary: Ida-marie meets one of the princesses
Characters: Ida-marie, her little brother Phoenix, andthe princesses.
open

Ida-marie knocked on the door to the castel. In hopes that she would fined a kind face in side. She opened the door, and Walked in side. She Closes the door behind her. And felt the warmth rush over her.

She looked down at her baby brother. She smiled he looked just like her dad, but had her mom’s ice blue eyes. Surely I will be able to find a job. she thought. She stood in the middle of the entrance hall and looked around. This is a lot nicer than my old house. Then the memory came back to her, she began to cry.

"Hello. Any one here?? I'm sorry to entrude, but it was very cold and my baby brother was frezing. I'm looking for a job." She said as she held her brother closer to her. Just then she saw a shadow.....
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-07-17

The new comer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new comer   The new comer Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 7:24 pm

Kairi heard a strange knock on the door. Confused she made her way over to the huge wooden doors, and was afraid to open it. Not many people knock on the door, and she worried over it. But she opened the door and hoped and prayed that she would be ok.

Kairi saw a little boy and a girl about Autumns age. She smiled a warm smile. "Hi? I'm Kairi." She said and held out her hand. Shaking hands with the new girl she smiled again. Kairi bent down and was now eye-level with the little boy who looked really cold. "And who is this little cutie?" She laughed. "A job?" She said as she met eyes with the girl. "Hmm, I think we can help you. I'm pretty sure." And she led them into the castle.

"But first, I know you would like some hot soup? Freshly made, our chef is quite the good cook." She smiled and led them into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

The new comer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new comer   The new comer Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 7:38 pm

The door opened. It was a girl. "Hi? I'm Kairi." She said and held out her hand. Shaking hands with the new girl she smiled again. Kairi bent down and was now eye-level with the little boy who looked really cold. "And who is this little cutie?" She laughed. "A job?" She said as she met eyes with the girl. "Hmm, I think we can help you. I'm pretty sure." And she led them into the castle.

"hi, im Ida-Marie, but people call me maire, And this is my brother Phoenix." she said " Yes. I would be ever so greatful." She followed the girl in to the Castel.

"But first, I know you would like some hot soup? Freshly made, our chef is quite the good cook." She smiled and led them into the kitchen.

"Yes, that would be good." So Ida-marie and he little brother followed Kairi in to the Kitckhen.
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

The new comer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new comer   The new comer Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 3:32 pm

As they walked into the kitchen, Kairi was silent. She wasn't about to make conversation with a stranger. But she thought that she should be nice. "So...what brings you to Amoare?" She asked. Trying to be friendly. "I've been here since I was born...Born a princess..." She sighed, like she hated it. How she longed to live a life without lady lessons, and manners.

"Phoenix huh?" She said. There were a witch that Kairi ran into in the forest one day, what was named Phoenix. A kind witch she was. Kairi led them into the kitchen, and got them some soup. She walked in the other direction to a man in a tall chair, and a crown on his head. "Daddy, you think we can spare another room for a new maid?" She asked. "Yes, daughter, we are always needing service around here." She came back to the table Marie and Phoenix where sitting at. "You can have a job as a maid. I hope that's alright. There is a room for you, Marie, if you want to stay here. It would be best you do, but I'm not sure that Daddy would like that your little brother was here. I'll talk to him about it." She smiled
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

The new comer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new comer   The new comer Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:33 pm

Maire followed Kairi in to the kitchen. The walk was slient and she was kinda gald. But in a way she wanted to talk.

"So...what brings you to Amoare?" She asked. Trying to be friendly. "I've been here since I was born...Born a princess..." She sighed, like she hated it.

"Our house burned down in Easter...." Her words tralied " We were the only to left. I was born in Easter." She added.

"Phoenix huh?" She said
Phoenix smiled. "He was named after our Grand-mother, she died shortly after he was born. I miss her so much." she said as she looked down at her brother. Who semmed more intrested in Kairi's dress than anthing else.
They walked in to the Kitchen, kairi asked her father something. They sat down at the table. She came back to the table Marie and Phoenix where sitting at. "You can have a job as a maid. I hope that's alright. There is a room for you, Marie, if you want to stay here. It would be best you do, but I'm not sure that Daddy would like that your little brother was here. I'll talk to him about it." She smiled
"Thank you for all that you have done tonight."
"My brother is all i have left. He's really good and wont cause any trouble." She added hoping that she would understand.
Maire wanted to tell her every thing. So she decided to ask "May I talk to you about something. Of, course not tonight im really tried, and i need my brother needs reset too." " I mean if that would be ok with you?" Maire was rambling, and this tends to happen when she is nervous.
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

The new comer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new comer   The new comer Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 7:27 pm

"Easter...I've never heard of it. But then again, Daddy never talks about neighboring countries." Kairi shrugged. She listened to Marie explain how Phoenix got his name. She lowered her voice to where only Marie and Kairi could hear. "Wait, so you are saying that you named a boy after a woman?" Kairi was confused.

Marie thanked Kairi, "No problem, that's what I am hear for." She grinned. Sometimes thats all she thinks she is, some girl doing business for her father. She smiled once more. "Of course, you can talk to me about anything. I'm here."

Kairi' mind drifted to what Marie wanted to talk about. Was there something about her past? Or something that she was?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

The new comer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new comer   The new comer Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 9:02 pm

When Kairi told her that she never hurd of Easter she was not supresd.
"It's nice there. It's verry small ever one knows everyone." Maire was trying to make small talk with the girl. She wanted to trust her. but was scared to. Sacred of what might happen.
When Kairi said that Phoenix was named after a woman her ears turned a little pink. But she understud the ways of humans.
"She was a great....." Her words trailed off. A great what. I must come clean, father said that its not best to lie "Kairi, there is a lot of pain in my past. In my Family's past, and now that me and my brother are the only ones left here. We need to find help." Maire tried to gather her words. She decided to change the subject. "Thanks." I need to tell her these words kept rambling in her mind. "Is there a place we can talk alone. I know that you don't know me very well. But my sceret and others with the same secrets have caused great wars." Maire looked at kairi and then looked at her brother. And then looked back. Hoping that she would find another kind smile and some more kind words.

Back to top Go down
Inevitable

Inevitable

Number of posts : 95

The new comer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new comer   The new comer Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:24 pm

Autumn walked into the Entrance hall. She had been searching her sister and this was one of last places to look. "Hey, there you are!" She stopped suddenly when she noticed they were not alone. "Hello," she waved to the unknown person. "How do you do?" she asked smiling at the small child.

"Hi! I'm Autumn. Who are you?" She asked. She sat down next to her sister and her stomach growled at the sight of her food.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

The new comer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new comer   The new comer Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:35 pm

"This is Phoenix. He doesnt talk that much" Maire replied as she looked up at the girl who was bout her age. She watched her sit down and said " my name is Ida-Maire. But you can call me Maire."
Back to top Go down
Inevitable

Inevitable

The new comer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new comer   The new comer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 12:57 pm

"Well hello to you Marie and to you Phoenix." She greeted again. "So are you a guest?" she asked, her eyes sparkling with curiousity. "Did you come from some other Kingdom? Are you on the run?" She knew she would come off rude, but she wanted answers. This was her usual interigation for anyone new in the kingdom....finally a guest.... that she hadn't seen before. She held her hands together and starred at the new comer.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

The new comer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new comer   The new comer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 1:20 pm

"Hello to you too." Marie replyed as the grip on her brothers hand tighted. "I'll be working here. But if my brother can't stay then I'll only be here for a short while." Maire was in tent on making sure what was left of her family was going to stay together.

"I'm From Easter." Are you on the run Those words hit like a knife. But it was true, she was running, but what to say. "In a way." She replied She looked Autumn and then toward Kairi.

She could she that they were sisters. How she missed hers. They would go in the the forest behind the house, and practice there spells. Maybe Autumn would understand better. I dont know but i need to talk to some body! She was yelling at her self.

Back to top Go down
Inevitable

Inevitable

The new comer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new comer   The new comer Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:16 pm

"Easter huh?" she asked after she ran into the kitchen to get something to eat. She shouved a roll in her mouth and spoke with her mouth full. "I've heard of that place....It's getting very out-of-hand though... the government cannot controll it's people." Then she looked at Kairi stare at her, she swallowed her food and apologized for her bad manners. "I'm just extreamely hungry....I always eat at night... I have four meals a day... I'm a pig!" Autumn laughed and ate a forkfull of meat. There was no one watching her....no elderly ladies to bicker at her... she had completed her lady lessions a year ago...but many of the things that were beat into her head, escaped into the pile of 'Usless things I've learned' part of her memory.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

The new comer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new comer   The new comer Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 2:01 pm

The people of control. "Your the first. Most people say that haven't hurd of it. And the government is just as bad there." Maire was looking at Autumn. "Thats why I left. There was too much danger. Some people attacked our house whlie me and my brother were in town. were the only ones left." Maire said . Maire nevr had any friends back home maybe they would be her friends. Maire laughed along with her " your just a hungry girl."
Back to top Go down
Inevitable

Inevitable

The new comer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new comer   The new comer Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 3:16 pm

"Awww, I'm so sorry." Autumn said after hearing why Marie had left. "That sounds horrible!" She laughed at Marie for excusing her bad manners. "Thank you, you are the only one who seems to understand," she said glancing at Kairi who always kept her in check. "Well, you are safe here,"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

The new comer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new comer   The new comer Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 3:39 pm

"It's not your fault. It's the people who don't believe in change." she looked down at her brother who was still looking at Kairi.

"Kairi, I think my brother has taken a liking to you."

"Your Welcome and thank you."
Marie liked it here, IT WAS SO MUCH MORE PEACFUL!. That she didn't have to be in fear any more.
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

The new comer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new comer   The new comer Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 3:49 pm

Kairi looked from her hands to the little boy. She smiled. "Well, I do have a way with kids." She poked the little boys nose.

Her thoughts then turned to Aidan. How she wanted to be with him at the moment. She smiled at Marie. Autumn looked like she was in a totally different world.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

The new comer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new comer   The new comer Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 3:59 pm

Maire smiled, for she knew that her brother wasn't to trusting of strangers. " Yes, i can tell. He trusts you and he doesn't trust a lot of people."Phoenix Smiled when Kairi poked his nose. Then he gave her a big hug. Oh, why did i say that
Maire knew when something was bothering some one, "Kairi, you look like something is bothering you. I know that I am new, but maybe I can help?"
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-07-20

The new comer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new comer   The new comer Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 9:34 pm

It was Aidan's turn to patrol the the lower levels of the castle, so he tiredly rubbed his eyes and walked through the Entrance Hall. To his suprise at the tables in the corner of the large, dark room sat three women. He recognized Kairi and Autumn, but the third was new. He walked towards them and gave all of htem a confused look. "Now what are you doing in here at this hour?" He asked grinning.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

The new comer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new comer   The new comer Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 5:38 pm

They were all seating there when up walks a young man.
Maire knew that is was her fault that they were up. "I knocked on the door. It was cold and my baby brother was turing blue." SHe pointed to the little boy who was now studing the young man. "I'm Ida-Maire but you can call me Maire, and this is my brother Phoenix." She added
Back to top Go down
Inevitable

Inevitable

The new comer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new comer   The new comer Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:33 pm

"Well hello Aidan," she greeted, glancing over to her sister. "We were just simply welcoming our new guest here at the castle, and getting a bit to eat ofcourse." She put her fork on the napkin next to her plate. "Would you like anything to eat? I'm sure you are hungry from walking around the castle all night."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

The new comer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new comer   The new comer Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 6:01 pm

She looked at the boy and could tell there was something different about him.

One sentence posts are not allowed. Please edit this post and make it a little longer. Thanks.

Mod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The new comer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new comer   The new comer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new comer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Amoare :: Ground Floor :: Entrance Hall-
Jump to: