Kingdom Of Amoare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Amoare

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Discoveries

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Addy

Addy

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-07-20

New Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: New Discoveries   New Discoveries Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 4:35 pm

Lord Aidan Thatcher, Knight of Amoare, gazed out upon the sunrise from the High tower, a secret place that only few knew even existed. He had found it about seven years ago in a game of 'hide-and-seek' inside the castle on a rainy day. This was a place were he often unleased all his thoughts, a place of refuge from his hectic life. He often stood on the balcony but never really inspected the entire room. He thought of the princesses and knights he had read about in childrens books when he was small. He invisioned a damsel in distress, gazing out of the window at the fierce dragon guarding her from being rescued. He wondered what and if the high tower had ever been used for.

He carried with him a torch so he could see down the long dark secret passage way. Standing in the cobwebbed-covered room, Aidan lit the up the room. HE looked towards the far right corner to find a large wooden desk he had not noticed when he entered the room.

There was a stack of parchment sitting on top of the newly discovered object. Aidan moved towards it picking up the old, brittle paper. The writting was barely visible through the dust accumalated over time. Aidan blew the paper, coughed, and fanned the particals away. On the very top of the parchment in very fancy handwritting, THE DIARY OF QUEEN ARIANA was written. Aidan gave a confused look and peared down at the paper, his nose almost touching it.
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-07-17

New Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Discoveries   New Discoveries Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 5:25 pm

Kairi walked up the stairs to the highest tower, she came here often. She slowly cracked the door, she saw Aidan. She smirked. "You know, That journal has been here for ages, we are trying to figure out who she was. I've read it tons and tons of times." She said, in a long flowing pink dress. It accented her curves and her corset was killing her. She walked towards him, she seemed like she was floating. Kairi came up behind him, "So what are you doing here anyway?"

She sat down, and had an urge to play with his hair. She grinned. "I come up here often now, sometimes I try to figure out that journal." She pointed. "But mostly to sit and think. It's a good place to think..." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

New Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Discoveries   New Discoveries Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 6:29 pm

Aidan jumped slightly as he heard the old wooden door creak open. His heart beat increased rapidly as he noticed Kairi walk into the room in her ravishing pink dress. He felt as though he was swallowing his heart that leapt in his throat when she walked into the room.

He breathed deeply intaking the dust off the papers and began coughing uncontrollably. After his coughing spell had ended he gazed up at her.... his eyes scanned from the top of her head down to her feet. "So you've noticed this before?" he asked clearing his throat. He held up the papers.

He closed his eyes, listening to her voice behind him, intaking every syllable. Aidan turned around to face her, they were inches apart. He starred into her deep brown eyes. Lokking down at the diary he read, trying his best to make out the words, "I, Ariana, am writting in this diary.... so that when I have deceased, later generations.... will all know my name...." Aidan laughed. "Well that sure did some good." but he kept on reading. "We, my husband..... Fredrick and I, have built this mansion... in hopes of expanding our .....kingdom. We dream of a peaceful place where all creatures can dwell." He stopped and looked over a Kairi. "So her and her husband found the kingdom and built this place.... That's incredible!" His eyes met hers again and he smiled. She was really breath taking.
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

New Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Discoveries   New Discoveries Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 9:05 pm

Kairi nodded, "Yes, To think I've read it a thousand times...and still can't make no sense. If you keep reading, she made this Kingdom for the creatures...and then banishes them into the forest..." She paused, taking a breath. "I don't understand her, and every time I mention her to father, he ignores me." She played with the silk of her pink satin dress. It was very low-cut, and she had a very long silver chain with a diamond shape ruby. "It may seem incredible, but what she did to them...is absolutely horrible." She said with disgust. "Arianna...such a kind name...but a cruel person." She gazed down to the floor.

"Aidan...have ever wondered what you are going to do with your life? Like how you've managed to fullfil your dream?" She asked gazing out the window. The breeze blow her hair as she opened it. And then took her hair down, it fell to her below her waist. "I haven't fullfilled Daddys dream...he wants me to become a housewife...weird huh? That's all he thinks about Marriage, Marriage, and Protection of his two daughters." She said with a whiney voice. "He doesn't understand what we want, we are like two of his dogs...just for breeding purposes..." She said turning to him. Kairi half-laughed, "I don't know why I'm telling you all this..." She walked towards the door. "Maybe I should...go.." She looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

New Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Discoveries   New Discoveries Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 11:20 pm

"She banished them to the forrest?" Aidan asked confused. His stomach turned slowly remembering that he was a creature.... if his secret was leaked out to the world he would be 'banished,' his name would be tainted and he would have to live alone...in hiding. That is why no one can ever know about his secret...no one.

He skimmed through the illegible writting, searching for a clue.... an answer to why someone with such high hopes should change her mind so abruptly. He read about Ariana incountering a werewolf and his thought drifted to Luke. She described his as handsome and proper. "It says something about a werewolf named Thomas. It seems as though she had a liking for him.... but I bet her husband didn't approve... she must have had a disagreement with him and banned him and anyone like him from her sight." He placed the papers down and shook his head in a disapproving manner. He turned around and his eyes were frozen on the princess as she took down her hair and swung it around from side to side. Aidans mind worked in slow motion.

He listened as she spoke about her lifes purpose and how it has not been fullfilled.She talked about her fathers expectations and how they differed hers. "I cannot see you as a house wife...." he smiled and shook his head. "You're too stubborn." He kidded still smiling at her warmly. "Personally I wouldn't want a house wife... I want a woman who has a say in things...like a mutual partnership... Do you understand?" He asked knowing his words sometimes didn't make since when he was in deep thought.

There was a brief silence where he moved slowly near her... He smelled her sweet scent of roses as he was inches apart from her. He placed her head under his chin and held each of her hands, allmost outstreached from thier bodies. "MY purpose is to protect you and your family... and to fight for the kingdoms freedom. And so far... I have succeeded....but the fact that there haven't been any wars or threats makes it so much easier..." he let out a soft laugh and held her close. His heart pounded in his chest... thumping loudly with every movement or sound....
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

New Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Discoveries   New Discoveries Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 2:33 pm

She looked up, "Yes..banished them to the forest..." she sneered. "I don't even know how her husband lived with her..." She listened about the werewolf. "Yes, that's what I thought to, but a lot of it doesn't make any sense...none at all." She gazed down to the floor. She knew that she shouldn't be up here, Father would disapprove...but she did not care, she was spending time with friend. She again looked up at him, his eyes cutting deep with in her. She smiled.

Kairi laughed. "Maybe you're right, I am too stubborn. I'd hate being tied down like that...I'd end up killing my husband." She paused. "Yes, I agree with you, and I won't be like that. I won't say 'oh honey it's up to you...please you make all the decisions'...if I don't like something...you are deifintely hear it from me." She laughed. "I get you totally."

Kairi watched him inch nearer. She bit her lip as his chin was directly on her head, and her hands in his rough, sword-bearing hands. MY purpose is to protect you and your family... and to fight for the kingdoms freedom. And so far... I have succeeded....but the fact that there haven't been any wars or threats makes it so much easier..." She closed her eyes, and listened to his heart beat.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

New Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Discoveries   New Discoveries Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 3:27 pm

He smiled at the thought of Kairi being a housewife, and then his thoughts lingered on Kairi being his wife. His heart skipped a beat...It might have even skipped a few more.

"I don't understand why we are... why the creatures... why we haven't changed it. I understand that they can be dangerous at night...but during the day...they are normal. If you look at other kingdoms, they have wizards that rule or centaurs... but those cursed with such things as being a werewolf or uhh... a vampire... they are disgraced." He was thinking outloud, and stopped abruptly when he remembered she was listening.

"Just ignore my thoughts... shall we talk about something less depressing?" He tried to change the subject. But his thoughts still lingered on the previous subject. Why couldn't he just be a normal human... not just a orphan secretly vampire... He cold not marry Kairi...She deserved more. He backed away from her and starred into her brown eyes, scarred of his own actions. "We shouldn't be in here." he muttered glancing at the door. But his legs would not move...Her touch was as glue. He starred down at her..."I'm not who you think I am..." He shook his head and his eyes burned. The overwhelming feeling of sadness lurked in his stomach. Why he chose to torture hiself...he did not know.
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

New Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Discoveries   New Discoveries Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 7:14 pm

"But you see Aidan, Daddy likes the creatures in the forest, he says they don't deserve the 'respect' they get." Kairi said, as she listened to his thoughts, he was right. The creatures could definitely change it...and over throw her Father. She worried over the thought of them overthrowing her father. And bit her lip again, she could make it alone, but to see her daddy die over a silly reason. "They would take over the kingdom...and kill my father, they are angry as it is Aidan..." She whispered.

"No, I won't ignore your thoughts. You have a point...and if they could hear us, they would take overthrowing into consideration! You know what will happen to Daddy? Me? Autumn?" She paused. "You?" She looked to the floor again. "This is a very serious subject Aidan." Kairi looked around. "What if they can hear us?!" Kairi knew she was just being silly, but she was scared.

She felt and watched him back away from her. "Aidan? What's wrong?" She raised her brow in confusion. "I don't know who you are?" She too backed away. What was he talking about? Why is he acting like this. "If I don't know who you are? Enlighten me." She folded her arms across her chest. She maintained eye contact, not looking away.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

New Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Discoveries   New Discoveries Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:23 pm

Aidan turned his back away from her. He listened faintly as she stated her opinion about the creatures being 'disrespected.' He took his right hand and rubbed his neck in deep thought. 'I shouldn't have said anything....I should've kept my big mouth closed.'

"The creatures..." he stopped, disliking the fact he was calling them creatures. "They are not going to overthrow the your father and his court.They have thier place to stay....the woods. There they can roam free without fear of danger. As long as they stay in that forest," he pointed the direction of the wooded place outside as if te walls were invisible, "you are safe and they are safe." He wondered why and how they had gotten into this sticky subject. He could have kicked himself for ruining the romantic moment.

"If I don't know who you are? Enlighten me." He turned around to face her. They were several paces apart and she still maintained her gaze on him. His eyes soaked in every drop of her beautiy, with her arms folded and her eyes narrowed.

"Enlighted you?" Aidan asked almost a mad expression. "Enlighten you... M'Lady if I told you about my life you would never look at me the same... I shall NOT enlighten you....for only my words would stamp a sad expression across your face and your heart full of pity...." He breathed a quick breath before continuing, rage had been boiling up inside of him for years....always he hid it behind a smile and a tough image. "Princess, I WILL NOT HAVE YOU PITY ME...nor anyone else." All this time he had maintained a constant stare at the dusty wooden floor. He dug the tip of his shoe into the crevises between floor boards, scooting the small mound of dust back and forth. He was ashamed of his outburst when he looked at her face and her brown eyes. "I'm sorry," he muttered trying his best to get the worried expression from her face.

Aidan took a moment to put himself together. In his mind he could hear his own voice, yelling, reprehending himself and his maniac actions. There was a silence...a deafening silence. Aidan walked near Kairi again. "Like I said....don't listen to me. I'm just an old man with an old tattered soul trapped in a young mans body."

He repeated his previous movements to match the posture he had before the yelling before the discussion, before the outburst. He held her close again with her head on his chest and his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

New Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Discoveries   New Discoveries Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 8:25 pm

"How do you? How do you know that they aren't planning something as we speak?" She paused, she could feel her blood starting to boil. "Aidan..." She moved forward to him. "You do not know everything." She whispered.

Kairi kept moving forward til she was inches from him. His yells hit her right into her face, the screams busted her ear drums. She tried to hold back her tears, but she couldn't stop them. Still inches from him she cried. Her mean expression gone, and was replaced with a hurt one. She refused to yell back, all she could do was merely whisper through her tears. "It's too late Aidan, You make me pity you, you know how? Cause of the way you act." She struggled through her tears. "You should be sorry...for breaking my heart." More tears fell. "You're absolutely right, Aidan. You're just an old man with an old tattered soul trapped in a young mans body. I don't see how you live with yourself." She cried.

She turned around on her heel and walked towards the door. Took one last glance, and opened it. Kairi walked out the door, leaving the man that broke her heart standing there, in the highest up-most tower.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

New Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Discoveries   New Discoveries Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 9:21 pm

Her words cut him like a knife. He felt as though all the warmness was gone, all the blood that pumped through his body, vanished. His eyes watered as if he wanted to cry, but the sorrow was just to much for him to contain. He wanted to jump off the balcony.... jump and land on the cold hard ground so that she would never have to look at him that way again. So that he would never make her cry.

Each step she took, Aidan saw in slow motion as he did when she first entered the room in her pink dress. His heart pounded wildly in his chest.... uncontrolaably his feet moved toward her..... she opened the door and in streamed the hallway light. As the light blinded his eyes so did his memories. He pictured her walking into the room, he recalled his embarrising coughing attack and the felt pain in his chest felt real. He remembered how he held her and how good it felt. He remembered him yelling and her crying.... he recalled her tears rolling down her face and how he tried to hold her again but she walked away.

Now she ran out the door, and he stood there....petrefied. And then his feet continued to move like he was being posessed....possessed by his heart. He ran after her.... "Kairi," he yelled helplessly. he couldn' let her escape. "Kairi..." he said quieter again, hoping, wishing she would stop.... he swallowed down the lump in his throat closed his eyes, and prayed for one more chance. HE prayed she would just turn around and look at him, that she would stop. He walked faster now... catching up to her. He wanted to catch her hand... wanted to hold it and feel the warmness but knew she would jerk it away.

"Forgive me and my temper...." he said in a shaky voice. "How was it possible to hurt so bad?.... Like a dagger to the chest.... my own dagger." His voice grew stronger hoping she was listening..... for if he looked up and she was gone he didn't know what he was going to do. "There is nothing I can say to take back those word.... If i could redo it I would.... but seeing you cry ripped me apart." He stopped. "If you do not want to see me again, it is your choice....but I shall tell you before you take another step that I would die. Die a slow and excrutionating death.... A knight is only a child with a broken heart that has seen death and distruction and felt lose..... Maybe you can tame my awful ways...?" He stood like a child.... like when he woke up an orphan and starred at the letter... the letter of good-bye.... the letter written by cowards!
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

New Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Discoveries   New Discoveries Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 9:51 am

Kairi heard him call her name, half of her heart wanted to stop and run to him, and the other wanted to just run away. She stopped, and sensed his presence behind her. She was still crying, and couldn't make herself look at him. She heard his voice...she took a deep breath. She didn't turn around, but she listened. His words made her cry more. They came straight from the heart, and she knew it. "Aidan..." She whispered. She still held back tears. Her back still to him, she said. "I'm always going to see you...no matter where I go, you are there, no matter what I do, you are there...no matter where I turn...." Kairi turned to face him. "You are there, Aidan, always there."

A coldness struck her lungs, her breath shortening, and more tears fell. She didn't know why she was crying...was it him yelling at her? or his heart-breaking words? She did not know. She stared into his brown eyes, then down to the floor."For so long I wondered when you were going to snap." She looked at him. "It just so happened that you snapped at me." She again paused. "I could see your anger Aidan, hiding behind that fake smile of yours, that I fell in love with..." Kairi stopped, at the words that just came out of her mouth, and again looked to the floor. "I've never seen you truely smile, in all these years that I've known you, I know you have a secret...but I don't know what it is." She looked up at him. "If you do not wish to tell me your secret, I will respect that...but my respect will only go so far."

Kairi walked back to the passage that lead her into the Highest up-most tower, and walked back in. Hoping Aidan will get a clue, and follow her, she did not close the door behind her. Kairi went straight up to the balcony, and sat on the window pane. She did this often, the pink-purlpe sky had gone, and was replaced with the navy-black one, with all the little lights called...Stars...
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

New Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Discoveries   New Discoveries Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 6:28 pm

"You are there, Aidan, always there." Aidan's heart beat slowly as she stopped and stood with her back to him. He knew she was crying and that is why she would not face him. If he was her, he wouldn't want to look at him either. Yes, he would see here everyday, but it wouldn't be the same. He will always jump when he sees her, his heart will always go crazy and he will always tri up. But if she did not ever meet eyes with him again, if she did not smile when she saw him, if she did not do all the simple things he grew so fond of....it would never be the same. He closed her eyes and listened to her speak, her voice shake...praying she would forgive him.

"I could see your anger Aidan, hiding behind that fake smile of yours, that I fell in love with..." His head felt like a brick fell on top of him.
She loved him! How could she still love him He put his hand to his chest, feeling it pound in his chest once more.

He remained silent as she spoke of her knowledge that he contained a secret. Relief fled through his body as she told him she didn't want to know it now...but she needed to know soon.

Her shoulder brushed his as she turned around and walked back to the tower. He followed her as she sat on the balcony. "You came back?" he muttered. "I didn't think you would have come back. I wouldn't have come back. But we all know you are a better person than I."

He stood next to her and gazed out into the picturesque view. "Yes, I have a secret, but I fear that if you knew, you would hate me. I would be banned from you forever. We will be as whats-his-name and Ariana." He starred into her brown eyes once more... He took a strand of her hair and curled it around in his fingers.

Then he placed his hands on her cheeks and drew her close. He kissed her lips passionitly. Her face was wet from the tears he made her cry. Under the night sky he kissed her, feeling as though he didn't have a care in the world. His tough image was smashed...He was just a guy, a normal guy...not a vampire...not a knight...he was just a human in love.
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

New Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Discoveries   New Discoveries Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 9:28 pm

She looked him into his deep brown Hues. "I came back...cause I couldn't bear the thought of you heart-breaking words...them...ringing in my ear." She sighed. "Unlike you...I know where my place is. And it's right here...with you." Kairi inched closer to Aidan. "I could never...hate you Aidan. Never." Her tear-stained face smiled. "Banned? Aidan...we will never be like Arianna and the man she loved. She destroyed her life. Aidan...please.." Kairi begged. "Please tell me. That is all I ask...You tell you your long-kept secret.."

She felt his hands being placed on her cheeks, and his soft lips on hers. Kissing him back, with all the love in her heart. Kairi grew weak in the knees, her breath has been taken away. Lost in this moment, and not caring if her father didn't approve of the man she chose. She was in love. ANd she wasn't about to fall out of it.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

New Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Discoveries   New Discoveries Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 3:06 pm

Aidan heard her voice in his ear, "Please tell me. That is all I ask...You tell me your long-kept secret.." He starred into her eyes once more. Then with a sigh he let loose of her and walked to the door. He opened it and peaked, looking right and then left. Then when he was sure there was no on comin he locked he door securely. Next he took Kairis hand and dragged inside and shut the balcony doors. When there was no windows or doors left eh sat down in the middle of the dusty floor where his voice could not echo to any other room. HE took her hands in his. "You have to promise not to tell anyone, or let it slip out, or you might never see me again... and you can't laugh... ok?"

He put his mouth next to her ear and softly whispered."When I was 10 years old, I fell asleep reading a book in the woods... I awoke to find a pale man will red eyes starring at me... He talked in an evil voice and said he was sorry but blood was not easy to find those days. Then he bit me, and I screamed my bloody brains out." He took her hand and placed it on the right side of his neck wear two scars lie.

"Then I must have past out because I woke up in my house and that was the last time I saw my parents." He looked up at her with sad eyes, afraid of her reaction. "So I am a vampire." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

New Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Discoveries   New Discoveries Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 3:27 pm

She watched him close the doors, and lock them. Kairi was confused, and waited. She bit her lip.Kairi squeezed his hands tightly. "I swear...I'll never tell, no matter the secret." She whispered. "Or laugh." She smiled, showing her pearly whites.

She listened intently to his childhood story, and fingered the two scars on his neck. His hot breath in her ear soothed her. When I was 10 years old, I fell asleep reading a book in the woods... I awoke to find a pale man will red eyes starring at me... He talked in an evil voice and said he was sorry but blood was not easy to find those days. Then he bit me, and I screamed my bloody brains out." "He bit you...Aidan.." She wrapped her arms around his neck."I'm sorry..."

The next words hit her in the face. "Then I must have past out because I woke up in my house and that was the last time I saw my parents.""So I am a vampire." She stared into his eyes. They were full of sorrow, She softly touched his cheek. "I don't care what you are Aidan. Vampire or human. I love you, and everything about you..." She paused. "You have a heart of gold. No matter what you say.." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

New Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Discoveries   New Discoveries Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 3:57 pm

He breathed deeply as she reacted to the news just as he hoped she would. She wrapped her arms around his neck and she held on to her tightly. She was perfect...."I love you too, Kairi... you know that's why I was acting so crazy in the woods. My cravings were getting the best of me and I had to lock you in the castle so you wouldn't turn into a monster... like me."

"Every night... It happens... are you prepared for me....to disappear each night and wake up who-knows-where in the morning... how will you be able to deal with that?" His mind trailed off. "Oh and I can't eat garlic..." He figured he would lighten the subject a little. He smiled at her wandering if she knew who the werewolf was who tried so hard to bite her, wandering if Luke would ever tell Autumn... No he thought Luke is too stubborn... he will never tell anyone.... not even the girl he loved....or would he?

He kissed her on her cheek and smiled, feeling as though weights have been lifted off his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

New Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Discoveries   New Discoveries Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 8:15 pm

Kairi finally let go, "You are NOT a monster. And You'll never be one Aidan!" She cried, "You sound like a pregnant woman...'My Cravings..'" She mocked, and smiled. She wanted to stay in this moment forever, to be with him always, to pour her heart out to him.

She gave him a serious face. "I will be prepared. For you, Aidan, I will do everything." She inched closer to his face. "I'll have to live with it, I can, I can adapt to any situation." She smiled, "And I hate garlic.." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

New Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Discoveries   New Discoveries Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 10:52 pm

He laughed at the pregnant woman joke, but still felt exposed and uneasy. She did not understand... he knew this. She had never felt the extreme urge to sink your teeth into someone she loved. It was as though standing in a dessert with not a drop of water to drink. The violent temper, the scent of blood, the sound of a scream of pain that echos in your ears for hours after the bite. He wanted to tell her of these things but did not want to complain... he had grown to live with these symptoms.

His stomach lunged as the sun sat completely and the moon rose... It was bright and round. A full moon it was. Aidan remembered what happened a month ago in the woods with him, Kairi and Luke. He looked gave her a sorrowfull glance and muttered the word, "I have to go!" He did not want to leave, but was forced. His friend needed him.
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

New Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Discoveries   New Discoveries Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 1:13 pm

Kairi looked at the sad look on his face. And how the moonlight shined on his face. "Go?" She looked at him with confusion. "But...why?" She paused. "I..want to go with you. Please?" She cried.

Kairi wanted to go with him, and she knew that she would be bringing terrible danger on herself...but she has done that many times before. She looked at Aidan with meaningful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

New Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Discoveries   New Discoveries Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 9:13 pm

The knight put his hand to his chin, silentely debating on what he should say...if he should allow her to go with him or not. He closed his brown eyes and shook his head slowly. 'How can you even think of such things? You know letting her go with you would place her in grave danger,' he thought to himself.

"NO! I'm sorry...but I can't let you. You remember last time, you were almost eaten by a werewolf!" He glanced toward the setting sun. He had about a matter of minutes before Luke changed into a monster. "You can venture out into the dark with me any other time... but not tonight."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Discoveries   New Discoveries Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Discoveries
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Amoare :: Towers :: Highest, Up-most Tower-
Jump to: