Meeting a Knight (and others)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaslene Thorn

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Meeting a Knight (and others)   Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:41 pm

Summary: Jaslene Riley
Characters: jaslene and Riley (Others if they want to come)
Open!

Jalene walked around the castel. At her castel she could find something to do. She walked throught to doors. "Armor Gallery." she thought to her self. She walked in and looked around. "Shinny."

She found a sward and picked it up. She began to practice. "Take that you....You Fean. And that." She stoped, and looked around to make sure nobody was watching. "Why cant i fight! it's not fair. Im just as good if not better!" she yelled at the invisable person she was fighting. She hit some armor and it all came falling down. Oops.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rileyy

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Knight (and others)   Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:13 pm

Riley walked down the armor gallery. He knew that this was was suicidal and he strongly agreed with Kairi. But he will have to fight...fight with the Kingdom he loved so much. He sighed, and stared at his boots.

He could hear shrill grunts from a woman coming down the hall. Puzzled he hid behind a armor statue. He held back his laughter as this girl. Take that you....You Fean. And that."Why cant i fight! it's not fair. Im just as good if not better!" Finally he couldn't take it. "You know, with an attitude like that...you probably won't get to fight." He smiled his charming smile.

He picked up a sword and gave it back to the statue. "Riley...Riley Lancaster. I don't believe I've met you...and being a prince, i know everyone." He again smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaslene Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Knight (and others)   Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:32 pm

She hurd a voice and turned around to see who it was. It was a very good-looking man. She smiled. "Even with a better attitude i wouldn't get to fight any way." she looked at the ground.

"I'm Jaslene......Jaslene Thorn. But my friends call me Jazzy."
"I'm new here."She looked in to his face.... He's so cute. she thought to herself. She smiled.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rileyy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Knight (and others)   Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:48 pm

Riley looked around the armor gallery, it's been awhile since he's been here. Him and Reagan used to come here when they were kids, and play. Mostly hid and go seek because it had the most places to hide. He fingered the shiny armor that was used by his ancestors.

"Jaslene Thorn ey?" He asked. "You are Reamous Kings daughter. Yeah, Father told me you were the one that asked for help..." He sat down on a nearby table. "Amoare doesn't discrimnate...maybe Aidan or...Erec will let you fight." He nodded, "We have Knightresses, Autumn was going to become one, but Father wouldn't let her."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaslene Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Knight (and others)   Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:55 pm

She smiled. "Yes, thats me. William Bright is my Father, but yes he asked for help. The people who att..." She stoped. "Maybe...I will go and fight...Well my father doesnt want me in danger thats why he sent me here and not any of his other Knight." She stood proud at this. "So..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rileyy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Knight (and others)   Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:02 pm

"He sounds like my dad. He's constantly worrying about Kairi and Autumn. But that is to be expected, he doesn't worry about his boys too much. We can take care of ourselves." Riley looked Jaslene straight in her eyes, she had dazzling skin and and a beautiful smile.

Riley's mind was racing, about Kairi and Erec and Aidan, how this war could tear her and Aidan apart. Erec was lucky, lucky that Riley didn't murder him in his sleep. Kairi deserved Aidan, she needed him. But Erec...the stupid prick, had to get in the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaslene Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Knight (and others)   Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:10 pm

She laughed. "No, matter the place a dad is a dad." she looked at Rileyy his eyes were so beautiful....
She then thought about what she had ask the King....She didnt mean any harm or to bring any harm...but it was what her father asked. And for the most part she did what he asked. "I like your eyes." she said before she knew what she was saying. Oh, no. she thought

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rileyy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Knight (and others)   Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:15 pm

"Yeah, I suppose you are right." He said finally. He didn't like talking about his dad much, only to Kairi or Reagan that way he could vent. Riley never did get along with his dad much. Riley was different, Reagan was the prized son. Even though Reagan left, Daddy never did worry about him...nor did he refuse to let him leave.

"I like your eyes." He looked up. "Huh? Oh, thanks. Yours are very pretty as well." He smiled his cute, crooked smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaslene Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Knight (and others)   Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:19 pm

She smiled. "Thanks Rileyy." she looked around. "Do you know anything about any of this?" She loved to hear stories about the past. But she also loved the way Rileyy smiled.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rileyy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Knight (and others)   Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:33 pm

Riley looked at Jaslene. "I'm not sure. I haven't heard the stories since i was 3. I can't possibly remember them all." He sighed. "But this one..." he pointed to an iron statue of armor "Was known to be Nicolus Blacks...a werewolf that fell in love with the princess. His was specially made, since, everyone knows that silver can kill a werewolf."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaslene Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Knight (and others)   Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:42 pm

She smiled and listened to him speak. This was one person who she wouldnt mind them teaching her. "Well, I wouldn't expect you to."

Werewolf she thought to her self. "Well you do know something..."
Jaslene was running out of ides to keep him around longer.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rileyy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Knight (and others)   Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:54 pm

"I do know what?" He asked confused. "About Nicolus? Everyone in Amoare knows about Arianna and Nicolus. It's the greatest story that has ever been told." he said supirsed, but he really didn't expect her to know the legend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaslene Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Knight (and others)   Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:10 pm

She laughed. "I'm joking Rileyy."
"Oh....our story is of Nina and Lue....But why are Arianna and Nicolus the greatest story?" She now found away to keep him around longer. "I would like to know...I might be here a while." She now was standing next to him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rileyy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Knight (and others)   Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:03 pm

Riley moved over to stand next to the Armor. He ran his fingers down the cold iron and sighed. Nicolus risked everything for the woman he loved, his home, his reputation, and his life. He couldn't help but wonder how Kairi is doing the exact same thing. Riley turned to look at Jaslene. "It's the greatest story told around here. Your people would think different I suppose, but it's not a story, it's magic. It actually happened...while everyone elses was a mear legend." He looked at the scratches on the sides surely from where he transformed.

"Arianna was a princess of Amoare, she was to take the throne the day she said the words 'I do' when she turned 18." Riley began. "Her father had chosen her husband, a wicked man he was. While she, was falling in love with the First Knight. Nicolus Black, a werewolf. She married Sean Lancaster, only because her mother wanted her too, she could care less of her fathers opinion, but she met Nicolus in secret. Sean never knew of her treason until he caught her in the act." He paused. "She begged him not to do what he did next, she begged, cried, pleaded, but he said no. Sean had a special dagger...pure silver, with his name engraved in the blade. He cornered Nicolus by the old dying willow tree in the forest, and stabbed him in the heart. He left him there to suffer, to die. Arianna ran out there, and try to save him, but he was gone." She looked at his boots. "They were joined, by rings, hers glowed a firey blue as Nicolus turned black. She cried, and cursed Sean, she hated him with all her might. Then one day she couldn't take the pain any longer. She hid her ring somewhere in the castle, and left the dagger in the tree. She strung up and noose and hung herself in the highest tower, no one goes in there. There isn't a way to get in there unless you know where to go." He paused again. "A witch found Nicolus' body and buried him in the forest, keeping his ring. No one to this day can find that grave. And not many want too." Riley finished.

The story of Arianna and Nicolus sounded too familar, like Kairi was destined to have the same fate. He worried about his younger sister, and how she was going to make it through this marriage, and still have Aidan. If Erec ever found out about him...being a...well you know, He would surely kill him. But what will he say when he finds out about Kairi...Riley looked at Jaslene, then back to his boots, then down the hall. "That's why Arianna and Nicolus is the greatest story, their love is what makes it so...magical."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaslene Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Knight (and others)   Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:55 pm

She listened to him tell the story of Arianna and Nicolus. "Wow.....thats so sad......." She looked at the ground. "That is a great story.......I beleive it...." Jalsene was running out of things to talk about again...She didnt want him to go...How to keep him there???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rileyy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Knight (and others)   Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:05 pm

"Tell me...about your story." Riley said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaslene Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Knight (and others)   Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:18 pm

"Well, its kinda silly..but ok......Nina and Lue.......well
Nina was the Queen of my kingdom a long time ago......Lue was a Stranger from another kingdom. Her husband wanted him dead because he wasnt human..he was a Witch.....Nina told him that his life was on the line...she helped him get away...the king was Angery....... Nina told him that she had nothing to do with it...but he didnt believe her....he took her to the town square...and tied her to a pole and Yelled into the air that if Lue didnt come back he would kill her. Nina pleaded for him not to come back.....but Lue did....and he tried to save Nina but she was already dead...Killed by the man who she thought was her love. Lue said that he would return in some form and kill the next king.......Lue burreid her and she became the Queen Of the Ocean and Lue King of the Sky....But no one really knows how they knew each other.....So must history was lost in the attack 60 years agon....my father tried to remeber the hole story but..hes 79....hes bouned to forget." She smiled.
"Well, what do you think?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rileyy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Knight (and others)   Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:27 pm

"hmm." Riley said. "Different...doesn't make much sense, but it;s okay." He said with a smile. "Maybe someone knows the whole story."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaslene Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Knight (and others)   Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:30 pm

"I, know.....I was only told the story once...my grand mother would..but shes on a journey...if she makes it back i'll ask her...." She didnt want to talk about the war but she wanted to keep him around.
"Rileyy will you be going to fight?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Knight (and others)   

Back to top Go down

Meeting a Knight (and others)
Page 1 of 1