Kingdom Of Amoare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Amoare

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Asking for help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaslene Thorn

Jaslene Thorn

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Asking for help Empty
PostSubject: Asking for help   Asking for help Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:24 pm

Who Jaslene and the king
Summary: Jaslene gives the letter her father wanted her to give to him.

Jaslene walked into the office. She looked around, snd found the picture of the king. She looked back out the door. She had made it to the last stop. She had the letter in her hand, now she only had to give it to the king.

She walked back into the room and sat down. Come on......Where are you.

Back to top Go down
King

King

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Asking for help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for help   Asking for help Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 1:44 pm

William was so stressed. Things weren't working out. Erec can't find the creatures..Kairi is talking nonsense..about running away. The lines in his forehead were growing deeper and deeper in his skin. He sighed as he took his time walking to his office. He had to go think. Think about how is youngest daughter is to be married soon, and how Kairi needs to marry..so she can take the throne. Autumn is not ready, too young too reckless. He loved her very much, but Kairi had her mothers traits, and also his great-grandmothers. She was the greatest queen that had ruled.

When he open the door, he noticed a pretty blonde sitting in front of the desk. Puzzled, he looked at her. She was about Kairi's age. "May I Help you?" He asked, walking towards his chair, sitting down, and folding his hands together.
Back to top Go down
Jaslene Thorn

Jaslene Thorn

Asking for help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for help   Asking for help Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 1:50 pm

The door opened and in walked the king. Her stomach tighted. "Sir....King......Yes...my father needs help. It says it all in this letter. He sent me, to give it to you. being I'm the only one he can turst to get anything done." she smiled. She then handed him the letter.

She looked at him, and then around the room.Please say you will. I dont wanna lose them. Even though they werent her real parents, they were all she knew.....

Dear King William of Amoare ,

My kingdom will be under attack by the time you get this. I request help.
If my daughter made it, keep her safe. I will for ever be in your deat
Let peace be with you.

King William Bright Of Reamous.

Back to top Go down
King

King

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Asking for help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for help   Asking for help Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 2:16 pm

Dear King William of Amoare ,

My kingdom will be under attack by the time you get this. I request help.
If my daughter made it, keep her safe. I will for ever be in your deat
Let peace be with you.

King William Bright Of Reamous.

William took the letter and read it. He sighed, was he going to risk his knights for another ally? He looked at Jaslene. "Miss, what kind of attack? I would need to know so I can tell my armies." He nodded. Aidan and Luke would be leaving for battle...
Back to top Go down
Jaslene Thorn

Jaslene Thorn

Asking for help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for help   Asking for help Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 2:31 pm

She looked at the King. "The neighboring kingdom wants more land. But my father wont give it to them. So they started buring our homes and crops. And the war has started. The kingdom of Avenue, thats who you'll be fighting. But there army is large, and my father needs help."
She knew more about war then she should.But you could balm that on her father.

"Thats all I know. I wish I could help more."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Asking for help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for help   Asking for help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asking for help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Amoare :: Fourth Floor :: Royal Office-
Jump to: