Kingdom Of Amoare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Amoare

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TEASE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amythist

Amythist

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-09-23

TEASE Empty
PostSubject: TEASE   TEASE Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 9:18 pm

Who: Luke and Amythist ONLY, for now, and Autumn in the end
What: Amythist works her magic and tries to put poor Luke under her spell
Where: Training circle

Ammy glided to the Training circle, wearing one of her favorite red dresses. It swayed in the sweet spring wind. Her long wavy hair blew in the wind. Her hazel eyes fell upon a strikingly handsome man. He stood taking off his armor. As he lifted up his chest shield, Amythist got a great view of his muscular stomach. Amythist grinned and let out a quiet "mmmmhh."

She walked over to him and laid her head on her hand that leaned against the wooden fence. She was inches from his smooth-shaven, handsome face, and smirked.

"Aren't you the strapping knight in shining armor?" her smoky voice filled the air around them. She placed her index finger under his chin and raised his head, peering into his light green-brown eyes. "I bet you taste as good as you smell," she stated knowing that she was giving off several hints, but did not care. She could smell him, he was one of her. But he seemed so familiar. "You seem so familiar," she stated, backing away. "Where have I seen you before," she asked biting her nail and looking him up and down.

Last edited by on Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MoonKnight

MoonKnight

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-07-20

TEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEASE   TEASE Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:02 pm

"Aren't you the strapping knight in shining armor?" Luke turned around as he lowered his shield. He grinned, he was used to this, women coming up to him, using more...or less a pick up line. "Well, Hello There." He smirked, as he glanced her up and down. "I bet you taste as good as you smell," She said as she touched him under his chin. Luke licked his lips. He could smell the scent off her, and he knew as well, she was on of him. "There is only one way to find out." He raised his eyebrows, and gave her a mischevious grin.

You seem so familiar...Where have I seen you before He looked into her dark hazel eyes. He too, has seen them before. "Yes. Everyone seems to say that. Have you been in Amoare long?" He paused, "Excuse my manners. I'm Luke." He held out his hand, and grabbed hers. He planted a light kiss on the back then let go. He looked to the ground, thinking back, but nothing came to him. He looked back up to see her chewing on her nail, like a innocent child. He loved innocence. Maybe thats why he fell in love with Autumn...

Autumn...what was he thinking!? He knew this was treason to her. To flirt with one with such beauty. He smiled at her, again staring into her hazel eyes. How, he did not know, but when he looked into these eyes, he had all her attention.
Back to top Go down
Amythist

Amythist

TEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEASE   TEASE Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 9:50 pm

"There is only one way to find out." He smirked at her with such conceededness, it mad her smile.

"Oh, I wouldn't advise saying such things, not to me...for I am a little more than you can handle," she stated. It was the truth, he was too young, too innocent. She had seen the world and everything in it. She had had an arranged marriage and a few lovers on the side.

She locked eyes with him as he licked his lips and gave a quiet, "ptshhh."

"Yes. Everyone seems to say that. Have you been in Amoare long?" He paused, "Excuse my manners. I'm Luke." She smirked as he lifted her hand to his lips and layed a soft kiss upon the back.

"Luke..." she stated. "Lucas Pierce, I presume...the second. Yes, I have heard about you.... Great fighter...horrible temper." She bit her lips and crossed her arms. She made a quiet clicking sound with her tongue and the roof of her mouth, while shaking her head. Her dark brown hair swayed in the wind. She had him under her spell. Yes.

"I was born in Richardson," she stated, now starrign at the ground reminded of her past. "Yes, old Richarson. Widowed, I am sad to say. But I never REALLY loved hm anyway, so it doesn't hurt...not any longer." She raised her bright eyes up his torso to his shoulder and then to his handsome face. "I have traveled the world, seen all there is to see, met every Prince and King, and fought in three battles. Yes, Yes, and you thought I was lying about being a handful, I haven't even begun."
Back to top Go down
MoonKnight

MoonKnight

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-07-20

TEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEASE   TEASE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 6:05 pm

"Oh, I wouldn't advise saying such things, not to me...for I am a little more than you can handle," Luke smirked. "Honey you don't know me very well then." Luke knew he should tend to Autumn, she would be looking for him very soon. But he couldn't let this chance slip by, talking to an incredible woman such as her. What man wouldn't? Well...Aidan would leave, cause Kairi is the apple of his eye.

"Luke..." . "Lucas Pierce, I presume...the second. Yes, I have heard about you.... Great fighter...horrible temper." Luke nodded, "You got that right. Well, I wouldn't say great fighter.." He laughed. He wouldn't agree, he did have anger issues, but he wouldn't call himself great. He would call himself awesome and ten times the fighter Aidan could be. But he wasn't going to make himself concieded.

"I was born in Richardson," "Yes, old Richarson. Widowed, I am sad to say. But I never REALLY loved hm anyway, so it doesn't hurt...not any longer." . "I have traveled the world, seen all there is to see, met every Prince and King, and fought in three battles. Yes, Yes, and you thought I was lying about being a handful, I haven't even begun."

"Richardson is nice...So I've heard. I really haven't been out of Amoare much, maybe for battle." He sighed. "Widowed? I'm sorry. That must have been hard." He pretended not to hear the 'I never REALL loved him anyway.' "You aren't a handful. Not to me." He moved closer to where their bodies where almost touching.
Back to top Go down
Amythist

Amythist

TEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEASE   TEASE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 6:28 pm

"Honey you don't know me very well then." Amythist cackled.

"Well aren't you the bad boy," she slyly grinned. "I do fancy the mischievious,' her voice hissed.

You got that right. Well, I wouldn't say great fighter.." Amythist moved closer to him as she ran her fingers through her silky brown hair. "Oh do shut up! You KNOW you are great... Humbleness..." she shook her head slowly. "There are two kinds of humble people...those who are good, and those who are great. You, my friend...are great...and you SHOULD flaunt it....but if you doubt my sources...you could always fight me yourself...but you'd have to take your shirt off...I only fight without armor... It adds so much more of a rush." She bit her lip as he stepped forward. She listened to him rattle on about how sorry he was.

"Oh, he is history...let the dead be dead....unless you are out for revenge..." she paused and gave a quick glare locking eyes with him as they pierced through her body. "I know the look. Been there done that...Hell, I've seen it all. You do know...revenge won't make you feel better, right?" She asked whispering in his ear.

"I can see it in your eyes, it is ripping you apart. Your father's murderer, I presume... yes, being married to a count, I do know all. I even know who killed him...but I strongly advise you not go looking for him... he is danger...yes danger. I know, even his kiss screams evil." she smirked her cheek touching his as she whispered in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEASE   TEASE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TEASE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Amoare :: Outside :: Training Circle-
Jump to: