Admin

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Following Her Soul   Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:05 pm

Who? Kairi and Aidan
Why? More Talking.
where? towerrr

PRIVATE

Kairi walked slowly up the footsteps to the highest tower. She took a long time, even though she had walked these stairs so many times before. She could hear the soft tap of her bare foot with each step she took. Finally reaching the door, she opened it. She took another step in the doorway, making sure she wasn't distubing anyone, but then again, very few knew about this entrance.

She went onto the balcony, looking out to the Full Moon. She sat on the window sill and open the window. The cool air cut threw her lungs as she felt her soul drop. How was she going to tell her father that she has turned into something that he hated? How will he take the news? Banish her to the forest like everyone else? Or treat her the same as she was? Many thoughts were running through her mind. She wanted to just fly away, and take her love with her.

She played with the ring that was once Ariannas. She now had it on her finger, instead of the golden chain. The design was very old, probably latin. As she twisted it around her finger, it glowed, like it was calling for Aidan. She wanted him near, she wanted him to hold her, and to come and talk to her. Life as it seems was going fine...till she her wedding day. Which is being planned as she sat there. Her mother was estatic. Finally her other daughter was going to be married, but she didn't understand..why Kairi wasn't as happy as she was. Kairi wanted to spend her life with Aidan and he father is keeping her from doing so.

"Aidan...where are you when I need you..." She whispered. As she heard the call of a werewolf.

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Following Her Soul   Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:26 pm

"Aidan...where are you when I need you..." Aidan leaned his shoulder against the doorway. He starred, grinning slightly as his eyes fell upon Kairi. Her skin glowed in the moonlight and the sil dress in which she wore, hugged her curves. He felt the insides of him jerk when she spoke. He looked down to Nicolus's ring in which he now wore on his ring finger on his right hand. The dark red ruby seemed to glow.

"Why, I am right her...soaking in your beauty and eyeing your glorious curves. I swear, you wear that dress...it's such a tease." He spoke, still leaning against the dooway. His arms ached ever so slightley from the days work. He felt stronger than ever before, like the second bite had given him even more power than before. He grinned at her and stepped inside the door, he closed the door and lit a fire for light. His back against the wall, his brown eyes locked with Kairi's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paralyzer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Following Her Soul   Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:55 pm

Kairi felt eyes digging him the skin. "Why, I am right her...soaking in your beauty and eyeing your glorious curves. I swear, you wear that dress...it's such a tease." She heard Aidans cool voice, and she could hear the slight grin. She turned around and smirked. She was prety speechless but she'll manage some words. "Well...I only wear it for you, babe." She smiled, showing her pearly whites. She jumped down from the balcony. and went to Aidan, she was draw near him as the fires' shadow danced on him face. "What's gotten into you? You never talked like that before?" She asked, as she nugded his arm. She looked into his eyes, that seemed to naturally fall upon her. She couldn't help but smile.

"Aidan.." Her tone was very serious, as she wrapped her arms around his waist, so she could face him. "How do you think my father will react when I tell him that...I'm..you know." She asked. "I can't keep something like this from him. You should know, I would end up telling on myself." She said as she lay her head on his chest. She could hear his soft heartbeat.

"You know, the last time I was in here with you, you just spilled your guts to me." She laughed, as her head tilted up, to look into his eyes.

PostSubject: Re: Following Her Soul   Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:51 pm

"Well...I only wear it for you, babe." With her words, Aidan lifted his head and looked to the ceiling. A smile flashed across his face, but then vanished. He felt her soft touch and it sent shivers up his spine. "What's gotten into you? You never talked like that before?"

She wrapped her arms around his waist and placed her head against his chest. "I don't know. Everytime I see you, I just go crazy. It might be because of the ring, thing. I have a feeling that everything will be okay. And it may also be that...well, you are now a....and I'm a....again...and well, you know how that goes. He looked down at her and swam in the deep chocolate ocean of her eyes.

"How do you think my father will react when I tell him that...I'm..you know." She asked. "I can't keep something like this from him. You should know, I would end up telling on myself."

Aidan recongized the seriousness in her voice and raised his eyebrows. "Yes, you are so truthful," his voice was soft. "That is why you complete me." He cackled. "But your father adores you very much, and you might even change his mind."

He placed his forehead against her's and and breathed in her sweet perfume.

"You know, the last time I was in here with you, you just spilled your guts to me."

"Yes..." he paused looking towards the window when he heard a long howl at the moon. "It seems so long ago, the wisdom I have gained in these few months is equivelent to years, I seemed so young." He rised one hand and placed it on her forehead. "You feel hot, are you feeling ok?" he asked his eyebrows narrowed in concern. Hunger growled within him, but he could last a few more hours. He pulled her near him, wrapped his arms around her back smelled of her hair. He nuzzled her cheek with his and closed his deep brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paralyzer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Following Her Soul   Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:36 pm

I don't know. Everytime I see you, I just go crazy. It might be because of the ring, thing. I have a feeling that everything will be okay. And it may also be that...well, you are now a....and I'm a....again...and well, you know how that goes. Kairi was still in his arms she could feel him nuzzle up to her. His warmth ran shivers down her spine. She felt complete, felt like nothing was going wrong. "I feel the same way, This ring thing. It's weird. I wonder how Arianna took this? The same way I do?" She smiled and put her forehead near his collar bone.

"It seems so long ago, the wisdom I have gained in these few months is equivelent to years, I seemed so young." "You feel hot, are you feeling ok?" Kairi smiled, "Yes, I guess I'm not used to this hunger thing. I am getting quite hungry.." Her eyes flashed baby blue as she tought of blood. She grabbed his head, and gently pulled it towards hers, "I love you Aidan.." She place her lips upon his. She finally knew that she wouldn't kiss another.

Yes, you are so truthful," his voice was soft. "That is why you complete me." He cackled. "But your father adores you very much, and you might even change his mind." "Aidan.." She looked up at him, "You know daddy, it's not that hard to convince him to change his mind." She said, then she remembered Erec's words..The words that will haunt her forever. "I've tried countless times trying to get him to let me marry you..instead of Erec." Her eyes grew wide. "Aidan. I was going to tell you..I swear." She sighed, her eyes filled up with tears. "Please..forgive me for keeping this horrible secret." She dug her face into his chest. Wetting his shirt. She felt horrible. She softly cried as she waited for Aidan's response.

PostSubject: Re: Following Her Soul   Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:33 pm

Aidan felt her cool lips brush against his and he kissed his love, but then she pulled away and started to talk. He was eager to hear what she had to say, but every bone in his body wanted to kiss her passionatly.

She spoke about her father and turned his head so he could gaze out the balcony windows. He took in a deep breath and thought of his own father. He was unsure if he wanted to build a relationship with him or not, but he was certain that the man was crazy for thinking he could be king of a kingdom he has never even visited before.

"I've tried countless times trying to get him to let me marry you..instead of Erec.... " Aidan jerked his head back and gave her a horrified look. "Aidan, I was going to tell you..I swear." He held a stern face as she cried, her head against his chest.

"What?" was all that he could say. His lips quivered but could form no words. "You are planned to have an arranged marriage with Erec!!?" He released her and paced back and forth from one end of the room to the other. He pushed back the dark brown hair from his forehead and rubbed the back of his neck. His heart pounded in his chest like an angry man madly knocking on the door. "That's why he is here. I knew he was up to something. But I thought...." he paused finally meeting her gaze. "I thought you could choose," he muttered softly, starring at the dirty ground.

"Here I was, I thought everything was going to be fine...stupid ring...it gives me false hope...fills my head with good thoughts of the future and then reality tears them down like the walls to Edgemont were blasted down by the Spratons. But I bet your husband-to-be didn't tell you about that did he...breaking down each and every city, no matter how small, just to gain controll and land for thier selfish people! Good thing no one was harmed or I would have had a mouthful for him!" He could not control the anger in his voice. And for a slight second his eyes flashed crimson. He leaned his arm against the wall and burried his face in the corner of his elbow

"I can't compete with a Prince," he stated sadly meeting her gaze once again. "I yell for I am so angry with life, why can't just one thing be easy...irony is a horrible curse...I want more than anything to make you my wife, but I don't know if that will be good for you or not, for life has spat upon me and mocked my pain. Life with Erec will be easy and you will be queen, adored by all her people....Maybe I do have to become king for your father to agnologize me... What a horrible king i will be, but i do it for good reason, for love. And then, me and dear Erec shall battle, for he can never win....not any more."

He stopped his ranting and walked towards the balcony, starring up at the bright stars. He wondered about Luke and Autumn. What they were doing, if he was expecting him. His stomach growled, and he leaned his back to the wall and starred at Kairi, trying to read her mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paralyzer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Following Her Soul   Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:01 pm

"Aidan I'm so sorry." She cried as he released her. How did she know that this was going to be his reaction. Maybe that's why she stalled in telling him. "I was going to tell you...I swear. But when the moment was right. Aidan...I'm sorry." Kairi cried, and broke down. Her heart, her dreams...were shattered. She watched him pace, as tears spilled from her eyes.

"I can't compete with a Prince," The more words he said. The more it broke her heart. "Aidan, he will never have me. Never. I refuse. Daddy won't stop me either. All I want is YOU." She said, as she stopped him, and grabbed his shirt. She held on tightly, but then let it go. She couldn't stop him, and she knew it. Her father had every bit of control over her. Even though she is still considered an adult. "Aidan.." She whispered.

I want more than anything to make you my wife, but I don't know if that will be good for you or not, for life has spat upon me and mocked my pain. Life with Erec will be easy and you will be queen, adored by all her people....Maybe I do have to become king for your father to agnologize me... What a horrible king i will be, but i do it for good reason, for love. And then, me and dear Erec shall battle, for he can never win....not any more."

Kairi stared into his dark eyes, her hunger growing more and more. "No, you have it all wrong. Erec..he's a horrible person. yes, he might seem like a good person. But you haven't been alone with him. I don't want to marry him. I don't want to become HIS queen...I want to be yours Aidan, don't you see! You would not be a horrible king..no, Never. You would be a wonderful King...Aidan. You'd be with me, and only me. You don't have to worry. Eveything would be fine...but..." Her thoughts drifted to Erec. "How to get him away..." Her stomach growled. Erec didn't know...about her being a vampire...he might not love her anymore...

An idea popped into her head..it was a bit rebellious but it was worth it. "Aidan," She said, finally. Kairi put her arms around his shoulders from behind. "Let's run away...go elope. Just to get away..and live a life that we want."

PostSubject: Re: Following Her Soul   Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:08 pm

As Aidan passed her by for the thousanth time, she grabbed his shirt. "Aidan, he will never have me. Never. I refuse. Daddy won't stop me either. All I want is YOU." Her voice cried out and bounced off the cobbed-webbed walls. Aidan gave her one quick glance but pulled away, continueing with his ranting and raving.

"No, you have it all wrong. Erec..he's a horrible person. yes, he might seem like a good person. But you haven't been alone with him. I don't want to marry him. I don't want to become HIS queen...I want to be yours Aidan, don't you see! You would not be a horrible king..no, Never. You would be a wonderful King...Aidan. You'd be with me, and only me. You don't have to worry. Eveything would be fine...but...How to get him away..."

Aidan stopped his pacing and stood still, infront of Kairi. His nostrils flared but he shallowed down his anger at the world. He looked down at the dusty floor and blinked slowly. His human strength fading, and his stomach growled again. He breathed in the cold air slowly and walked towards the fire he had made in the fire place. He stood, watching the flames burn bright and beautiful in the darkness of the room.

He flet her warm arms wrap around his shoulders from behind him and her soft voice whispered in his ear. "Let's run away...go elope. Just to get away..and live a life that we want."

The idea clinked in his mind like the sword clinks against metal. Immediatley, he argued the good and bad of the suggestion. He turned to face her, starring into her brown, soon to be aqua blue eyes.

"Do you have any idea how hard that would be. Your father would kill me, search every grain of sand, every blade of grass to find you." But he paused. "Where would we go?" His hands reached around her waist and pulled her close to him. "Kairi, do you know how much I love you?" he asked leaning in closer and closer to her. He planted three kisses on her forehead and two on her left cheek. Then he kissed her lips, her pink lips. He closed his eyes and threw out every thought from his head. He kissed her more passionitly than he had ever kissed her before, which was saying alot because they had shared very passionate kisses before. But this topped all. His right hand moved behind her neck, his rough fingers against her soft as velvet skin. His heart pounded against his chest and he felt as though he could fly. Everything in him was at peace. The ruby ring glowed bright red.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paralyzer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Following Her Soul   Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:34 pm

"Aidan.." She whispered. Kairi watched him pace, rant and rave. He even pulled away from her. Kairi didn't know what she was going to do, her hunger getting the best of her, while the human inside slowly fades. She didn't know that this could hurt so much, how he's just ingnoring her...not looking her in the eye..staring down at the broken floor. Kairi seemed to be floating away..farther away from him. She let her tears silently fall, trying to make no sound, nothing of her pain. She could hear the sounds of the crackling fire, as she looked up to see Aidan flaring his nostrils. She closed her eyes, and more tears fell. She painted on a hurt expression.

"Do you have any idea how hard that would be. Your father would kill me, search every grain of sand, every blade of grass to find you." Where would we go?" "Kairi, do you know how much I love you?

She finally let go. "You think too much. And he wouldn't kill you...not with me..if he killed you Aidan, I would make him kill me.." She sighed, "Anywhere, leave the country if that, Aidan..this could be our only chance.." She paused. "Do you know how much I love you Aidan? I'm willing to risk everything. My bloodline, my heart, my life. Aidan..don't you see?!" She cried as she saw him lean closer and closer to her. Kairis' hands found the back of Aidans neck, and pulled his closer. She felt the touch of his rough hands, and the kisses from his lips. Finally his lips found hers. She closed her eyes, kissed him back with everything she had. She was willing to risk everything, just to make him happy, just to let him have her. Fairly or not..

PostSubject: Re: Following Her Soul   Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:09 pm

Aidan was the first to pull away. He lessened the pressure of his hands around her waist and stepped backwards. Brown eyes wide, he watched the shadows from the flames dance across her perfect face. He saw the orange reflected in her creamy eyes. Barely gasping for breath his eyes soaked in her beauty. A grin formed in the corner of his mouth and pulled her outside to the balcony.

It was early spring now, but the night air was still crisp but his warm blood kept him warm. Only less than a month ago had he shivered in the cold, had he felt weak, had he been human. Did he miss it? He was unsure. Did he regret the night when both his love and himself had been biten? But now she could live with him forever. Even if she did marry Erec, he would one day die...and then he could have her to himself...but he was not about to wait at least 50 years. He loathed Erec. He had been handed everything, while Aidan had to work for all he had. Looking down at the ring, he wondered if the legend was true. Could nothing come between them?

Aidan picked her up, his strong muscles barely flexing with her light weight, and placed her to sit on the stone balcony ledge. Then he moved to sit next to her and swung his legs over the railing, He glanced down at the kingdom below him. The familiar scenery, so beautiful, but he craved to see the world. He wanted to ride horseback across every kingdom...camp out in the woods....he was tired of gaurding the kingdom and fighting the worthless battles over land and wealth. Amoare was the safest at that time. He wanted danger. Unsure if the thoughts were coming from inside the human or the vampire, he gazed up at the stars and then to Kairi.

"Are you scared?" he asked watching her glance down at the ground 50 stories below them. "Because at this very moment...you are at the higher than all of the world. When God looks down upon the Earth, he see's you first." He took her hand in his, she facing the castle and he facing the world.

"Do you remember the night you were bitten?" he asked quietly, shaking his head at himself...ofcourse she did. But something had been eating him away that he needed to ask her. "Was it just me, or my imagination...For several days I thought I was crazy...but after the bastard bit me...again...I saw you...heard you talking to me, and then I saw..." he paused, looking into her eyes and then back at the stars. "I thought..." he laughed hysterically. "I thought I saw Ariana...and Nicolus. And the even crazier thing was....I had a dream the night after. I actually slept...which is hard to believe...but...I dreamed Nicolus's ghost came to visit me." He laughed again. "I must be going crazy...because....he actually TALKED to me....told me that his spirit is with me and that everythng was ging to be okay...but he also said that it wasn't going to be easy, it involved sacrifice and bloodshed. He said I would have to make up my mind, follow my heart and dreams and let no one stop me." he paused again.

"It was scary...not that I was scared..it was more of his WORDS that scared me....he spoke of such sadness and how I will have to face so much more....That I have my weaknesses...But the scariest of all...is that you, I, Autumn, and Luke will be the ones to make peace with the world....but only after suffering." He swung his feet childishly, and starred at his shoes...."What does that mean? Im so confused....all want is to be married to you...not save the world!" he met her gaze and waited as she pondered over what to say next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Following Her Soul   

Back to top Go down

Following Her Soul
Page 1 of 1