I must tell you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Birdbeak

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: I must tell you   Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:15 pm

Characters ALex and MAIre.
Summary Alex tell's marie aobut his quest.
Private.

He was passing back and forth on the hallway floor. He had to tell Maire that he might be leaving, about last night. He also had to tell her that he didn't want to be changed. HE was going to stay Werewolf.

There in the distance he could hear foot steps. Please be Maire.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix_Rising

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: I must tell you   Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:49 pm

She was walking down an empty Corridor when she remembered that Alex wanted to talk to her. She hadn't talked to him since the day at the lake, and hadn't seen him since last night. She hurd the pain in his howel but was still mad. She didn't know if she should tell him that she didnt want nothing to do with him or expect his "I'm soo sorry Maire's." That he kept saying every time he saw her.

"Alex what was it that you wanted to talk to me about?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Birdbeak

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: I must tell you   Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:52 pm

He saw Maire, and the look in her eyes. There was something on her mind, and something on his. He was now debating his feelings for Her.
"I, just wanted to know how your doing?"
He looked at the ground. "MAire whats troubling you. Was it ME? I said sorry how many times do i need to say it? Look im going to be dealing with other things, and I just wanted to say that I love you and good-bye. I dont know if its a finally good bye but, im saying it."

He was qutie for a bit. "I'm sorry Maire." Then he walked off. He still had to meet Eliza.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix_Rising

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: I must tell you   Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:56 pm

"I'm doing find." She didnt realy want to be here, and yet here she was.

"Alex, you dont understand! You wouldn't, I need to look after my brother! I dont need this, I dont care if you love me i dont need you! I hope its for ever!" the halls rang with the sounds of yelling. they were quite for some time. Im sorry maire She didnt say any thing she watched him disapper around the corner. Tears fell her check.

She wanted to yell after him, but something in her had other ideas. SHe turned and walked away. Is this the end? she thought to her self as she walked up the stairs.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I must tell you   

Back to top Go down

I must tell you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Amoare :: Third Floor :: Empty Corridor-
Jump to: