Share | 

Forget me NOT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inevitable

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Forget me NOT   Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:25 pm

Summary: Luke visits Autumn. He has been away for a lil more than a month, trying to track down his fathers murderer. But everyone thinks that he is gone on buisness.
Characters: Luke and Autumn

PRIVATE

Autumn tossed and turned in her sleep. It was in the middle of the night, and the entire room was pitch black. Her blue eyes flashed open and she sat up from her nightmare. She had been dreaming about Luke being harmed by Gabriel. Just before she had awoken a sword was being pierced into Luke's stomach. She took slow, deep breaths, and looked over to her sister's empty bed.

Suddenly there was a loud thump from outside. She looked over to the glass balcony window and shivered form the cold. Was that open before? she asked herself. She slung off her blue silk covers and stood slowly. She tip-toed to the wall beside the doors, but hide out of site. There was a full length mirror on the opposite wall and Autumn squinted to see to the outside. She saw the sillouette of a man standing on the balcony. Her heart raced....what if it was an intruder? She could defend herself using the simple movements Luke had showed her a long time ago, but she was still fearful.

She slide past the door and starred at the man with the collar of his jacket turned up. Could it be? she asked herself. Her heart craved for Luke. She was extrememly worried about him and often cried herself to sleep when Kairi could not witness her tears. She had to be strong. She swallowed her fear and glared at the man with wide shoulders and a muscular build. She could smell blood and sweat. Luke had not been home in a month and a half....a trip that was supposed to last only a week. The next full moon was in a week...and she could not transform without him by her side.

Her bare feet touched the chilly stone of the balcony but before she left the room completly she took a knife from the dresser drawer. Her long white underdress swayed inthe wind. She was very underdressed, and hoped that the intruder was not someone she had not met. She tip-toed until she stood behind the tall man. She kicked her foot and tripped him, as he fell she held out the knife under their chin and starred into the shadowed face.

"What do you think you are doing?" she asked squinting in the darkness at the darkened face. It could have been her father for all she knew, in such darkness, she could not tell.

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Forget me NOT   Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:52 pm

Luke jumped into the bedroom. The climb was long, but worth it. He saw Autumn, asleep in her bed..She tossed and turned. He tilted his head as he watched her intently. He walked over there, caressed her face, then turned back to the window. He wouldn't disturb her.

"What do you think you are doing?"

He turned around. She was awake? "Autumn...It's me. Luke?" He said softly, so he wouldn't wake the dreaming Kairi. He had his hands up, then lowered them. He walked towards her, and grabbed her waist. The cresent moonlight lit up her dazzling blue eyes. "I need to talk to you.." He said, his voice was urgent, and this couldn't wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inevitable

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Forget me NOT   Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:15 pm

The intruder layed on the cold balcony floor after Autumn tripped him and she held the old knife to his throat, but did not touch his skin. She crouched over him and then he spoke.

"Autumn...It's me. Luke?" Autumn's heart leaped. To hear his voice. His deep, husky voice that for the past month and a half she had only imagined. She would be sitting along the lake, daydreaming of him and looking up at the bright star, comforted to know that he might be looking up at them too. Wishing to be with her. So she wished on every star, so that they might wish the same wish on the same star and it might come true, that he would come home safely.

She backed away from him and stood, starring at the shadowed figure. She watched as he stood up slowly as if in pain or soreness. "I need to talk to you.." He spoke again.

Was she dreaming? Was this a horrible tease, trick of the mind. She swallowed hard. "Luke?" she asked listening to her own voice pronouce his name. He wrapped his arms around her corsett-less waist, and she breathed deeply.

She raised both hands and placed them to his cold cheeks. "Oh Luke, Its been almost two months, and you want to talk?" she asked slinging her arms aroung his neck and hugging him close. Then she backed away. "What's wrong? Are you hurt? What happened? Are you okay?" she asked searching his body with her eyes for wounds, but she couldnt' see anything in the darkness. He looked tired and like he hadn't eaten in a while. "You don't look so good, come inside," she said tugging on his hand

PostSubject: Re: Forget me NOT   

Back to top Go down

Forget me NOT
Page 1 of 1