Kingdom Of Amoare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Amoare

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alex's Secret.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdbeak

Birdbeak

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Alex's Secret. Empty
PostSubject: Alex's Secret.   Alex's Secret. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:35 pm

Characters: Alex, and others if they wish
Summary: Alex changes, and is in fear that someone will find out. Besides Maire knowing.

It was almost night. Tonight was a Full moon. He walked toward the trees. He had to keep this to him self. He told Maire, but this was one thing that he didn't want her to see or even be around.

He walked in to the woods. The sun was gone, and the full moon was coming. He could fell it. His heart started raseing. HE could feel his his blood so warm. He let out a scream that turned in to a howell.

Would there be any other's here to night. Would they come to him. They were all connected, even though they weren't related.

howell He yelled at the moon. he waited to hear the howell of another.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Alex's Secret. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Secret.   Alex's Secret. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:23 pm

Maire hurd the Howell. She woke up, she knew that it was Alex. But what would she do. She never seen a werewolf before. She was crossing in to a path that she didnt know how it would end. If she died where would Phoenix go.

I love you baby brother She got up and placed a cloak over her. she walked down the steps to ther door. And down the steps. She looked back up at the castel. ANd then toward the woods.

What is going to happen? She was the only one that knew about him.
She hurd Him howell again. Calling to others. But are there others here?
Back to top Go down
MoonKnight

MoonKnight

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Alex's Secret. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Secret.   Alex's Secret. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:24 pm

Luke strutted to the forest, he was so used to this. it wasn't even funny. Ever since he was a boy he would come here on the night of the full moon. He could feel it coming as the moon shot from the clouds.

An agonizing pain rushed through his body. He screamed as his muscular body changed into a wolf-like human. His eyes light blue, the fur stood up on his back.

He let out a howl, and he heard others in return.

The King is here...
Back to top Go down
Birdbeak

Birdbeak

Alex's Secret. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Secret.   Alex's Secret. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:32 pm

Alex hurd a howl. He turned to the sound. He howled back. Then he went off in the direction.
There standing before him was another werewolf. So there was others that lived here. He looked at it in the eyes. And begain to move around.
He was careful, not all were friendly.

He howled one more time, and then bowed. He would show respect, this wasn't his home nor his woods. "Good-Night my king." he hissed in a deep voice. He then looked him in the eyes. "How are we this evening?"
Back to top Go down
MoonKnight

MoonKnight

Alex's Secret. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Secret.   Alex's Secret. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:37 am

Luke heard the call of a stranger, his head was tilted as the wolf ran towards him. "Good-Night my king." The Stranger bowed. "Good evening. And who might you be?" Lukes voice sounded the same, he's been at this act for years, so the deep voice thing wore off. how are we this evening? Luke made eye contact. "Better than I thought. Just waiting."

He crawled around in a circle around the unknown wolf. "My kind aren't too kind to strangers...be careful." He nodded.

Luke looked towards the castle...Autumn should be here... Where is she? He wanted her by his side. He needed her by his side, roaming these woods that are too familiar to him.

Luke needed his Queen, to show-off and to make the others that she was his.
Back to top Go down
Birdbeak

Birdbeak

Alex's Secret. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Secret.   Alex's Secret. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:17 pm

He didn't know if he should answer, but he was a werewolf to. "Alexander Wingback." He wasnt worried about this man telling "May, know your name?"

"Wating...for some one you love?"

Alex remembered when he first turned. He thought that all werewolves were kinda to others, but that wasn't true. He had several cuts to prove this. Including the one above his eye. "Yes, I know. I have had run-ins before. When I was young, those were the days, but now you have to be careful....." his words trailed He howled, this time with pain in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

Alex's Secret. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Secret.   Alex's Secret. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:35 pm

Maire hurd more holwes. There was another werewolf. She throught about turing around, but walked forward. She was very quite, she walked to were they were standing. And watched. One is Alex, but who is the other?

Back to top Go down
MoonKnight

MoonKnight

Alex's Secret. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Secret.   Alex's Secret. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:48 pm

Luke looked at the stranger, "Alexander Wingback." The human inside him was dumbfounded. "Alex..Yes I know now." He nodded. "May, know your name?" Luke hesitated. Would he? Tell a man he never talked to but once? "Pierce. Luke Pierce." He paused. "No need to tell me to be careful. They know not to mess with me. I am leader, and King of the pack."

"Yes..the one I love. She should be here by now." He paused. "I'm scared that she changed already..." He looked back at the castle.
Back to top Go down
Birdbeak

Birdbeak

Alex's Secret. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Secret.   Alex's Secret. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:57 pm

Luke "Yes, they may fear you, but the werewolf hunters dont care." he stoped. i dont want to mess this up. "I ment know harm."

He watched him, he seemed nice. But didnt let his gard down. "She'll come." He watched him look at the castel. And then he knew who he was.
"We have ment before."
Back to top Go down
MoonKnight

MoonKnight

Alex's Secret. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Secret.   Alex's Secret. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 7:10 pm

"That's what you know." He muttered, Alex didn't know if Autumn would come.. "Werewolf hunters huh? They haven't come to these parts. They have been too afraid too. I haven't seen them in 2 years."

Luke played with the dirt. He didn't like discussing things like that with strangers. Autumn was one thing. But Werewolf hunters. Hah, they cower in fear in sight of Luke. He was the most feared werewolf since Nicolus Black himself.
Back to top Go down
Birdbeak

Birdbeak

Alex's Secret. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Secret.   Alex's Secret. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 7:19 pm

"I hope, she will." He changed his words.

"I hurd they might be moving into these parts, before I left." He looked up at the castel. "Maire." he said out loud, forgetting that Luke was still standing there.

"May, i join the pack?" He knew that this was a Brave thing to do, but he needed a pack. He could hunt on his own, he didn't know the woods either. He thought of what his father would say. Never humble down to another, stand up and fource your self to be known. But that got him in a lot of trouble already.

Back to top Go down
MoonKnight

MoonKnight

Alex's Secret. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Secret.   Alex's Secret. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 7:31 pm

"I hurd they might be moving into these parts, before I left." Luke laughed evily. "Need not worry my friend. They will never come here. They are too afraid. They won't be in my presence." He mused. Luke knew he was bragging, but it was the truth, and he couldn't put it into words without sounding cocky.

Maire? Luke turned to see the blacked haired witch that cured Aidan. He licked his lips, he hasn't hunted yet. "May, i join the pack?" Luke looked at him with astonishment. Then narrowed his eyes, "Prove yourself. Then you can."
Back to top Go down
Birdbeak

Birdbeak

Alex's Secret. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Secret.   Alex's Secret. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 7:38 pm

Why is she here? He couldn't believe this."Thanks, I'm not willing to die yet." He smiled hoping ease the stress of tonight. "It's nice out."

Prove, my self? How?!

"How?" he didnt want to hurt anyone but he needed a pack. "What must i do?" He howled, it was felled with pain, he was sorry for what ever he was about to do.

Back to top Go down
MoonKnight

MoonKnight

Alex's Secret. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Secret.   Alex's Secret. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 7:56 pm

"You prove to me..." He looked at Alex. "There is a girl. She is visiting, and her mother was murdered by a werewolf. You hunt this werewolf down, and help her kill it, and you are in my pack. Amythist is her name." He nodded, "Good luck."

Luke ran to the east, he knew Amythist and he didn't like her, she came about two months ago, interrupting his hunt. He wanted her dead. He knew the moment she stepped foot into his forest she would cause trouble.
Back to top Go down
Birdbeak

Birdbeak

Alex's Secret. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Secret.   Alex's Secret. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 8:03 pm

He wanted to know what he had to do.
He first thought of Maire, and then to Eliza. Amythist Some how this name sounded familiar. "Eliza, how do I tell her? She's not to fond of Werewolves." He looked up at the castel "I'll do it. Tell me when should I leave?" Alex for some reason liked people to order him around. "May i have permsion to hunt to night? Like you I haven't yet." He hoped the answer would be yes.

Back to top Go down
MoonKnight

MoonKnight

Alex's Secret. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Secret.   Alex's Secret. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 8:13 pm

"Eliza, how do I tell her? She's not to fond of Werewolves." "Well you should start tonight. Since it is the full moon. Eliza...I haven't met her yet..." He smirked. "Yes you may. Since you are going to be doing this favor for me. It saves me the trouble of killing her myself." He said, not too happily. "Eliza...she'll need some sign...to tell her that you are friendly for now."
Back to top Go down
Birdbeak

Birdbeak

Alex's Secret. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Secret.   Alex's Secret. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 8:19 pm

"Thank you." He was now feeling a bit more clam. "Really? I did, shes a little jumpy. But I like her."

He was now looking around. "Yes....I shall....She's near."
He now was debating on what he should do. "I think it would be best if she found me." He howled to the Moon. This was Clear and not as deep.

Come and find me Eliza. He didnt know what he would say to her, but he had time to think of something.

He herd another Werewolf's howle, female. Ah this must be his queen.

Last edited by on Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
StarDust

StarDust

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Alex's Secret. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Secret.   Alex's Secret. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 8:26 pm

She hurd the howles and was debating on going. But she had too, she wanted to kill the werewolf that took her mothers life. She quicky got dressed. She placed the navy blue cloak around her and was off. She ran all the way down the hill. Still hearing the howles. She knew there were two. keep howling She hurd the pain in the one's voice.

She was now in the woods. There she saw them, two males. They were talking about something. But she was still too far to her them. Her heart was now racing. She had walked in to the clearing. There they were stading before her. No trees would save her now, she was on her own.

She was walking very slowly around to the other side. She wanted them to notice her. Woule tonight be the end......

Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

Alex's Secret. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Secret.   Alex's Secret. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 8:29 pm

Maire decide to go back to her brother. She would have to find out who the other werewolf was later. But Eliza was now standing in the clearing. Maybe i should stay. She didnt move. SHe was froze to that spot. what was she to do?
Back to top Go down
MoonKnight

MoonKnight

Alex's Secret. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Secret.   Alex's Secret. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 7:17 pm

Luke looked up at the the blonde that was standing there. She was pretty, but had no match to the beauty of the Lancasters. Autumn had his heart and everything in it.

"I will leave you to your business" He nodded and left.
Back to top Go down
Birdbeak

Birdbeak

Alex's Secret. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Secret.   Alex's Secret. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 7:42 pm

He looked over and there was Eliza. "Thanks. I'll join you soon my king." He watched him walk off and then turned to Eliza.

He walked over to Eliza and spoke.
"Hello, Eliza. I hear that you are looking for your mothers killer. Not all of us are the same." He looked at her. "I'm here to help."
Back to top Go down
StarDust

StarDust

Alex's Secret. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Secret.   Alex's Secret. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 7:45 pm

Eliza watched the two werewolfs talk. Then one turned toward her then left. The other walked over to her.
How does he know my name?

"How do you know? You dont know anything about me. Who are you?"
She watched him very closely. "I dont need your help."

Back to top Go down
Birdbeak

Birdbeak

Alex's Secret. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Secret.   Alex's Secret. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 7:55 pm

"Amythist is her name. And I'm here to help rather you want it or not. It is my duity." He now had the plan all in his head. He knew what he was going to do. "I will send word that I'm looking for her, and then I will kill her. And that will be the end of it." He thought about what else to say.

There was a long slince. "I have to go now. I must hunt." He was craving meat now. The smell of Eliza didn't help none either. "If you have any questions then ask...." who could he tell her to ask, now he was confused what was he going to tell her. "Me, this must stay between us. Meet me in the Library tomarrow."

At that he turned and howled, he was looking for his king now. The deed is done my king he spoke to him self. "Goob-bye."
he took off.

Back to top Go down
StarDust

StarDust

Alex's Secret. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Secret.   Alex's Secret. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 8:03 pm

Amythist. she now knew the name of the werewolf that killed her mother, and this werewolf wanted to help. "Fine, you can do what you will."

It was quite for the longest time. This must stay between us. The castel. "Ok, I'll be there."

She hurd his howle and then saw him leave. She had no other choice but to return to the castel and go to sleep. She would talk to this mistry man tomarrow, and find all that she needed to know.

Eliza walked out of the woods and up to the doors. Hearing more howles from the lone werewolf. "Looking for your love?" She asked her self as she opened the door. And went to her room and went to sleep....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alex's Secret. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Secret.   Alex's Secret. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex's Secret.
Page 1 of 1