Kingdom Of Amoare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Amoare

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Changes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Changes Empty
PostSubject: Changes   Changes Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:32 pm

Characters: Kairi and Aidan...maybe Autumn and Luke.
Summary: Kairi runs into someone unexpected.

Kairi had to get away. Away from everything...the proposal from Erec, Aidan taking the vampire away, and her Father. I have so much planned for you Kairi. His words replayed over and over in her head. He sounded like a broken record player. Kairi ran so far into the forest she had passed the willow tree. She didn't notice, she just wanted to get away from the castle. She twirled around, and sang the lullaby she sang to Aidan while he was healing. Her eyes closed, it was dark enough, and closing her eyes made the world disappear.

"My My, Aren't we far from home." A cold and high-pitched voice called from behind her. Kairi's body stiffened, and her eyes flew open. She slowly turned around to see a pair of black eyes staring into hers. She opened her mouth to say something but she couldn't find her voice. His eyes flashed white to black as he stared at her neck. "There, there. No need to be scared of me love.He glided to her, and gently touched her neck, then pushed her hair away."You have such soft skin...He tilted his head as he stared into her frightened brown eyes. Kairi couldn't take her eyes off of him, like he had some kind of hold on her. She tried to mive, but again her feet wouldn't move. He was making sure she wouldn't runaway. She was his dinner. His bared his fangs at her. Then lowered his head to her neck. She felt the wet tongue glide on her neck."Pure..Purest of Pure. My, you are related to Arianna. Yes. You look like her. A lot like her..."His eyes met hers, Kairi couldn't help but stare into the nothing in his eyes. Black as coal."Kairi.." He moaned as he stuck his fangs into her soft flesh.

The pain caused her to scream. Loud and long. She could feel all the kills the vampire has made in his life. How many lives he had taken. A faint face came to her mind...it looked like Aidan. "Aidan.." She cried. Kairi by this point had fallen to her knees. The vampires eyes flashed white to black again. Finally something pushed him away. Something frightened him...He let go. Then ran away. Kairi cried, her tears dissolved into the ground.

She turned around and saw a white, misty figure. She smiled and walked towards Kairi. Her white hand touched Kairi's cheek. "Arianna?" She whispered. The figure disappeared, and Kairi fainted.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes   Changes Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 10:44 pm

Aidan walked through the snow with only trousers and a shirt. For the first time, he felt the cold bite into his warm skin. He had to leave, had to take a walk and stretch his legs. It had been one week since his "injury." (that was the cover story) It felt good to feel, to hurt, to shiver. Most of his life he had been numb, invincible, and now he was human. He was not sure how he liked the outcome of it all. Yes, it did bring him closer to Kairi, but now he was volnerable...now being a knight...a first knight...he could die.

Did he fear death, no. He shook his head at the thought of it. Did he fear pain, no. He had conquered it. Then what did he fear most of all....it was losing those he loved. He walked with such swiftness, such fluid movements, one could barely hear his footsteps if they were infront of him.

He heard a scream. A long agonizing scream. The same sound that had echoed in his ears for 11 years, he knew it well. His heart began to race and he lifted up his head...trying to sniff the air. Old habits die hard. It was useless. For one moment he wished he could change back...but what good would that do? It would only cause more destruction on the victim.

He began to run in the direction of the woods. His lungs breathed in the cold air and it sliced through him. Soon he found himself gasping for air, something he had never done before. His body was still weak, but he fought through it. He kept on going as fast as he could. Until he came upon a couple.

His body shivered, from the cold or from the realization of the same spot only a different day, at a different time. A time when things were simple. He looked to the old oak tree, where he laid as a young boy and from that moment on entered a horrible fate. But now things were different. He was a man, strong....mostly and brave.

When he the faces became clear his knees hit the hard, cold ground. He gasped for air, but could find none....sufficating in his own pain....in his own nightmare...his own shock. There Kairi lay, on the ground bleeding from the neck,, eyes rolled back.

He kneeled down beside her and with a horrified expession on his face he picked her up and held her close to him. He swayed, rocked her limp body back and forth and cried. Tears fell down his face and he placed his cheek next to hers. He closed his watery sad brown eyes and tried so hard to go back. If only he had walked faster...

"Kairi," he whispered as she whispered a name. Fear and anger rose up in him. She would awake soon, as a vampire. She was grown so the poision-like venum spread through her body easily. Aidan had past out for several hours due to the fact that he was so young. He stood, now aware of a second presence.

He clentched his jaw and his finger nails cut in his palm because he was squeezing them so tight. "You greedy little bastard, you will get what you deserve!" his voice strong and deep echoed through the trees. He starred into the familiar face of the vampire that had bitten him.

"And exactly what is that? What do I deserve...my old friend?" The evil voice hissed. Cold chills crawled up his arms.

"Death!" he screamed. "You deserve to have your ugly head cut off and hung up for all to see!" His arms flexed and he fingered the handle of his sword. "You deserve MISERY! like you put onto others! You deserve to cry out for help, but have none come to your side." Aidan breathed heavily. "DEATH! AND I WILL BE THE LAST THING YOU SEE WHEN YOU DIE, BEGGING FOR MERCY!"

The evil thing gave a quiet smirk, but swallowed. Aidan grew strength from his fear. But then a coocked smile formed and he spoke again.

"If I deserve such things, then you deserve the same." The vampire answered back. He stepped toward Aidan, who stood his ground and did not budge. "You were once just like me. But you have changed. I can smell it on you, my wounded duckling. You are too weak...don't dare challenge me now. You are only human, but your blood is tainted and I have just tasted the purest of pure. You, my son, deserve death. now they were face to face. Aidan could smell the aweful stench of his breath. "Brave...indeed you are...but one should know when to surrender....but I'm afraid you words have consequencses. You were a good fighter too. Had the look of death in your eye. Even when you were a young child, after poor daddy and mum ran away. It is a shame I have to kill you."

Aidan whipped out his sword and went for the vampires heart. But the vamp was well trained in magic. He could controll things and people. He jumped out of the way and grabbed a hold of the sword himself. Instantly the sword was poined towards Aidan's chest. Aidan pressed with all of his might to get the sword away from his own body and in the other direction.

The sword was slung towards the trees. Aidan lunged forward the beat and they rolled on the snow covered ground. Aidan punched and kicked. He did all he could. Punching the vampire in his ribs, but it only had short effects. Soon Aidan was the one being punched, he tried to lift his body but was under his spell.

"GAAAHHH!" he yelled, being slung againt a tree. His back ached, his chest burned, his head throbbed.

"Surrender." The cold voice said, wiping the blood away from his lips and cheek. "Surrender and I will kill you quickly."

"N-NEVER!" Aidna breathed, lancing towards the stirring Kairi. He was inches away from his sword. INCHES! but oh so far away.
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes   Changes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 6:19 pm

Kairi was half awake. She could feel tears falling on her face and a faint male voice. Then the cold voice. Her eyes rolled back into her head. "Help...me.." She cried.

Kairi could feel her strength regaining, and a strong craving for blood. She stirred and couldn't get those nothingless eyes out of her mind. She moaned, and sat up. Her eyes still closed, trying to picture the white misty figure. Arianna? It couldn't be.. She opened her eyes and blinked a few times. She tried to stand, but her legs wouldn't budge. She looked up to see the black eyes staring at her.
"My precious. Have a nice slumber?"Kairi stood up quickly, and looked to the tree he was pointing at. "Aidan!" She cried, running to the tree. She could tell he was reaching for his sword that was inches from his hand. She bit her lip, and whispered "I'm sorry.." She dug her face into his chest. Then fixed her eyes upon the vampire.

Again she closed her eyes, and when they opened, the color was a piercing aqua shade. Her fangs decended from her teeth. A mean expression painted on her face. "Let him down." She said, you could hear the seriousness in her tone, her voice was demanding, a fool would only disobey.
"My, don't we have a temper." His black eyes fixed on her, as hins fangs decended also. "You foolish girl." The human in Kairi was frightened, her mind begged for the beast to go away. Soon she felt her body raise up and fly into the nearby tree.[/color[color=red] "I am your maker. You do not disobey me.

Kairi again felt herself grow weak. And her flying into a tree didn't help. "I'm sorry.." She cried to Aidan. "This is my fault." She again fainted, wishing she could help.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes   Changes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 7:47 pm

Aidan could not budge. He tried with all his might to reach for the sword. Suddenly, someone moved. Kairi had stood up and began to walk over to them. He pulled even harder away from the tree, but got no where. She ran to him.

Her arms wrapped around his waist, but he could not return the jesture. He looked down at her with a mixed expression. Both reilef and worry washed over his face. She dug her head into his chest and Aidan wanted so despritely to hold her. He examined her bleeding neck and clentched his jaw. Then she released him and closed her eyes. SHe loked as though she was about to faint. "Kairi!" Aidan called out for her. But her eyes turned a light aqua, crystal clear and Aidan gapped in amazement. Her expression was mean and determined.

"Let him down." Her voice was strong and fierce. He breathed in the cold air and it pierced his lungs. His face, it bleed but eyes were determined. If it took his life, he would kill the thing.

Then Kairi was flung in mid-air, just as Aidan had been. And she was now glued to a tree beside Aidan. She apologized, but he couldn't speak...his eyes were focused on the pair of black ones glaring at him. He glared back with such hatred, he vowed to see his death. To cause a fraction of the pain he had caused him.

Then the vampire released him and slung him to another tree. Aidan groaned quietly, but got to his feet. He stumbled slightly and then was thrown in the air again. The back of his head hit the hard lumber and he felt dizzy as if he was floating in air. But then, he regained all consciencness. He walked in a croocked line toward the monster. Ignoring his sword, he punced on the vampire. He reached for his sword while gliding through the air and stabbed it in his ribs. He monster stood motionless for a moment and then pulled the sword from his flesh. Aidan breathed deeply. Anger rose up in him...it was a foolish move. Then the vampire trudged toward Aidan and slashed the sword across his face. Aidan fell backwards and wipeed the blood from with his arm. Then the vampire pointed a long wicked finger in Aidan's direction and a sudden rush of pain flowed through Aidans body. He was lifted in the air. He screamed in pain and closed his eyes. Inside is head he could hear Kairi's worried voice. The ring, it glowed brightly on his finger.

Aidan's breathing slowed. His body was weak as it was, but the agonizing pain slashed through him like a thousand knives. "You give up?" He vampire screamed. Aidan could. To stop the pain he would do anything, but he would die a fool, a coward.

"Never," his voice croaked and he gasped for air. He tilted his head back and felt an even stronger surge of pain. And then it stopped. He fell several feet from the air onto the hard ground, and passed out.
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes   Changes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 7:50 pm

Kairi felt her eyes change colors again. Even though she was ready to give up, her body craved the sweet blood that she could smell very faintly. She opened her eyes seeing that the vampire had almost won. She growled. No...he's not taking his life...nor ruining mine. She tugged her body away from the tree that she was glued too. Finally she pulled free. How she did it she did not know.

The vampire gazed at her with utter confusion. Had she just broken the spell? Kairi's eyes were glued to the vampire, as she glided towards Aidan. The ring around her neck glowed fiercely. She looked towards Aidan and touched his cheek.
"H-How?" The cruel voice said dumbfounded. Kairi looked up at him. Her blue eyes burned his skin. Then his black eyes met her neck line, and saw the glowing ring. "No...can it be." He walked to her and touched the ring. It burned his finger.

Kairi looked back towards Aidan. She let a few tears drop, as she heard footsteps running towards there way. They were far, but she was a vampire now...she could hear more clearly. She gazed into the direction of the steps
Back to top Go down
MoonKnight

MoonKnight

Number of posts : 57

Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes   Changes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 8:16 pm

Luke walked down the path to the forest. Searching for the scream he heard moments before. He had his sword and put a dagger into his boot. He didn't know what to expect, so he went prepared. He past the weeping willow tree and then heard voices. It was close to the full moon, his werewolf senses tingled. He could smell to vampires and a mortal. He couldn't make out who they were. He crepted up to the spot where they were.

First he saw Aidan, on the ground, the ring Marie had given him glowing, and Kairi leaning over him. The other though was a vampire. The same one that Aidan had been bitten by 11 years ago. He looked around for the other vampire but saw no one till he saw Kairi look at him. Her eyes weren't the warm brown, but a piercing aqua. He jumped, he wasn't expecting her..of all people to be bitten. Aidan changed because of her...would he change back?

He ran to Aidans side, avoiding Kairis gaze. "Aidan! Wake up!" He poured some ice cold water he brought over Aidans head. Finally he met eyes with Kairi, she had her head tilted staring at him. "Kairi...you don't want my blood...it's tainted. I'm a werewolf." He looked back at his best friend.
"Ahh, the werewolf. Hah, I know the one that bit you...and killed your father."Luke turned to the vampire that was speaking to him. "What?!" He said, standing up. Yes, child. He lives here. He chose you...and made sure that you would never seen the man you admired so much was dead." Luke growled, baring teeth.

"Yes, Nicolus Black's brother. Nicolus bit his brother...his own flesh and blood. Gabriel was his name. He saw you and your father sword-fighting...He saw fierce in your eyes, and he could sense that you loved your father very much." He sighed. "Too bad. Luke the first had good blood. Too bad he had to bleed to death." He narrowed his eyes. "Your father died the same night you were bitten. Only you didn't find his body until 3 days later." He paused. "Gabriel chose you because..you had too good of a soul. He had to ruin yours..It's a shame. He lives in the forest you know."

Luke felt like he was ready to burst. His head felt like it was going to explode so much anger he had built up...and now he could kill his maker, his fathers murderer. But he wasn't going to show emotion. No. He can't be vunerable. He took the dagger from his boot. "You know nothing of what happened to me!!" He screamed throwing the dagger straight for the vampires heart, but missed by inches. The vampire crumpled to the ground. "Aidan you better get over here and finish the bloody bastard before I do it myself."
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes   Changes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 8:45 pm

Ice cold water was poured over Aidan's head. He sat up instantley but hte earth underneath him swayed. "Luke?" He asked hearing his friends voice but only seeing a blurry image. He closed his eyes and shook his head. He could barely hear the words that Luke or the monster was speaking. Suddenly he heard the words, "Yes, child. He lives here. He chose you...and made sure that you would never seen the man you admired so much was dead."

Aidan's eyes opened wide. He couldn't believe it. The same werewolf that had bitten his best friend had killed his father. It was Nicolus's brother...Aidan could barely breath. Suddenly all blacked out and he heard nothing. He only heard the voice inside is head, so soft and clear.

Aidan could see everything now. He shivered in the cold and dusted the snow off of his body. He stood slowly, broken and bruised. His face was bleeding along with his ribs and back.

"Aidan you better get over here and finish the bloody bastard before I do it myself."

He picked up the sword that lay beside him and ran as fast as he could towards the beast. The vampire smiled a wicked smile and Aidan glared.

"Oh, you do have the look of death in your eyes, don't you? Too bad it's going to be you who dies."

Aidan swung the sword and pierced it right into the vampires heart. He screamed and Aidan smirked. "I don't think so," he answered back. "Now scream for mercy!" He dug the sword deeper into the flesh. He vampire had become so evil he was no longer human. Suddenly, Aidan was knocked off his feet. They tumbled on the ground. It was war. He felt a punch to the chest and yelped. He took the vampires arm, and with all of his strength broke it. He heard the bones crush together and the vampire sing out in pain. Aidan still smirked. Then the monster turned around and dug took the dagger and stabbed it into Aidan's right leg. Then as Aidan reached for his sword and swung at the monsters head, but missed. He swore, and then felt a surge of pain fron his side. The vampire had dug his sharp fangs into Aidans skin, he gave another scream, but before passing out. Swung his sword at the vampires head and heard it fall to the ground. Then eveythign went black.
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes   Changes Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:13 pm

Kairi knew the moment she heard the footsteps she knew that they were Lukes. She could tell the way he walked. She met his eyes and he jumped. He was frightened of her, she did look a bit intimidating."Kairi...you don't want my blood...it's tainted. I'm a werewolf." "I know. Autumn told me. Surely you didn't think Autumn could keep that to herself did you? She's the worlds biggest big mouth." She smiled, her fangs still descended.

Kairis' strength was still testy, she still hasn't fed. She needed it before she went crazy. The craving was growing more and more in the pit of her stomach. She sighed. And turned her gaze to the evil vampire. Yes, child. He lives here. He chose you...and made sure that you would never seen the man you admired so much was dead." She stood up. She gave the vampire the death stare. If looks could kill that thing would already be dead. THe vampire moved towards Luke, and she stepped infront of him. But he pushed her aside, so he could hear the story. The story was heartbreaking. Gabriel Black. She knew not the name.

Kairi watched the battle..Aidan was very weak, and the vampire was too strong. She wanted to join, but this is Aidans battle...his grudge. She held the ring, praying for Aidans life. She jumped occasionally, and closed her eyes. She heard his screams, and cries. Finally it stopped. The Vampires head was on te ground, laying near her feet. His body nothing but ash.

"Aidan.." Her cool voice said. She grabbed his body and lay it on her lap. She caressed his head. "Aidan...this is all my fault." The human cried inside of her. Her nails gently rubbed his forehead. She lowered her head, still a vampire, and kissed him. A golden ring formed around their bodies as their lips touched. The a strong east wind blew, and her hair flied. She broke the kiss, and looked up.

The ring still there, and she saw the misty figure again. Then, another. "Arianna and Nicolus.." She whispered. They floated to eachother, and kissed. Arianna looked at Kairi, and said "Thank You.." She grabbed His hand and the disappeared.

Kairi and Aidan reunited Arianna and Nicolus. Their fate was now Kairis and Aidans. Love will never seperate them, and others will not get between them. Fate is what it is. Destiny...Love.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes   Changes Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:26 pm

Aidan heard footsteps rush to his side, but his eyes were closed and his conscience was fading. All was black, then he opened his brown eyes to find a pair of bright aqua starring back at him. He blinked his heavy eyelids and took in slow short breaths. "K-Kairrri," he whispered slowly looking up at her.

He could see her mouth moving, but could not hear the words. She gently caressed his head and he closed his eyes for a moment, then opened them. He watched her lower her head and suddenly felt her lips brush against his. From the instant thier lips touched, something happened. Aidan saw flashes of gold and felt tingles crawl up his arms. She released him and he heard someone else speak, a women...but was unaware who it was. His heavy head fell to the side and he closed his brown eyes.

Suddenly the pain was gone. The only thing that stung was his side but soon even that minor pain vanished. He opened his crimson eyes and sat up. Completely healed and energized. The old sensations came rushing back to him. He could smell blood, his own. He could hear footsteps miles away, and could feel the fear around him. His eyes met Kairi's and they locked gazes.

He felt home again, like the hole inside of him had been filled. He stretched his long, muscular arms and stood. He looked to Luke and nodded to let him know everything was fine, and wash the worried look off his face. "That was....fun," he stated sarcastically with a smirk across his face. He reached for Kairi's hand and laced her fingers in hers. "What was all that about?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck with his only free hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes   Changes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Amoare :: Outside :: The Woods of Athena-
Jump to: