Share | 

Guilty of Love and More

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inevitable

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Guilty of Love and More   Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:27 pm

Autumn awoke in the middle of the night with Luke's arms around her, she blew in his ear to wake him up. Aidan was sleeping soundly now, no longer yelling out cries of despair. He must have woken up earlier in the night because her sister and him were holding each other tight. Aidan had his bandage off, Kairi must have helped. She grinned at the thought of them together. So far, his plan was working.

Autumn held Luke's warm hand and she led him up to the middle tower. The highest tower was just inaccessable for her weak legs to carry her up all those flights of stairs. Whrn they reached the door, she opened up the door an walked out to the balcony. The cool wind blew against her face and she shivered. It was the end of winter, and snow lay heavy on the ground now. Her tired eyes blinked and looked up at the sleepy Luke.

"I feel horrible." she stated. "It's all my fault. If I hadn't spilled the potion, Aidan would be fine." Her eyes filled up with tears and she turned away from Luke and looked at the navy sky filled with thousands of stars.

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Guilty of Love and More   Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:15 pm

Luke felt someone blowing in his ear. "Huh what?!" He jumped up. "Autumn. Are wanting me to wake up the sleeping beauties over there?" He whispered.

He felt her warm hand lead him to the middle tower. He liked it up there, it was very quiet. He watched Autumn as she lead him up the stairs and sit by the window. She looked so sad. Finally she spoke. "I feel horrible." she stated. "It's all my fault. If I hadn't spilled the potion, Aidan would be fine." Luke frowned. "Autumn. It's not your fault love. This was supposed to happen, or it wouldn't have happened. Don't worry yourself over it. Aidan is fine. A little pain isn't going to kill him." He turned her to face him, and kissed her tears away. HE couldn't stand to see her cry. It broke his heart.

He grabbed her waist and pulled her close. He tilted her chin up to where his eyes met hers, and pressed his lips upon her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inevitable

PostSubject: Re: Guilty of Love and More   Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:16 pm

"Autumn. It's not your fault love. This was supposed to happen, or it wouldn't have happened. Don't worry yourself over it. Aidan is fine. A little pain isn't going to kill him." Luke spoke softly to comfort her. She grinned. He would make a great father some day, he had a personalitly unlike any other. He could joke around one moment and then turn serious the next. He was loving all the time, and had a temper that only Autumn could control, most of the time.

She felt his soft lips, kissing her tears away. She dried her eyes and starred into Luke's warm hazel eyes. She felt his arms around her waist and he pulled her close. She grinned and fingered the colar on his shirt. She loved how it was always turned up and not flattened like everyone elses. His rough hands, gentle to the touch lifted her chin and her blue eyes looked into his brown-green ones. Her heart pulled for him.

His lips brushed against hers and her sorrows were washed away. Due to his quickness, her arms instictivley raised, as if to push him away but why would she do that? She lowered them and they fell around his neck. Her fingers ran through his light brown hair. She could feel his heart against hers. She kissed him back. Then her lips moved from his lips to his cheek and to his neck. Her hands shaked with excitement, as they always did when they kissed. She thought about after thier wedding, about children, and eternity in his arms.

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Guilty of Love and More   Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:42 pm

"Autumn.." He whispered in her ear. He could feel her soft lips going down his neck. A splurge of excitement ran through his veins. Love pulled his near to her, as he pulled her as close as she could possibly get. He soft tiny hands running through his hair, and his around her waist.

Finally he pulled away. "Autumn.." He stared into her big blue eyes. He smiled. "I can't live without you. I'm so glad that you are to be my bride.." He said. She knew this already, but he had to tell her again.

Luke went to the window. "The full moon is near. This is your first transformation." He looked at her. "Are you scared?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inevitable

PostSubject: Re: Guilty of Love and More   Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:56 pm

Luke pulled away from her and she let out a soft groan. She loved the closeness, her body to his... her arms around his neck...his around her waist. "You will never have to be without me, my darling. So don't you worry. I can't wait until the day I can call myself Autumn Pierce. Does the wedding have to be so late in the spring?" She asked, holding him tight. "You know," she smirked, jokingly, "the sooner the wedding day, the sooner the wedding night."

"The full moon is near. This is your first transformation. Are you scared?" Luke asked.

Her blue eyes met his gorgeous hazels. "Truthfully?" she asked, walking over towards the edge of the balcony, by his side. "I am terrified," she answered. "I've heard the way you scream... that night when I transformed, I wanted to wrap my arms around you and hold you until all the agony was gone." She was not one to confess her weaknesses, but to her husband to be...her love...she had no secrets.

She layed her head on his hard chest. "Luke," she started but stopped, deciding if she wanted to continue or not. "If we... if we have children...will they be like us?" She asked, afraid of getting so close to such a sensitive topic. She wanted to have children, but did not know Luke's opinion on the subject. She knew he would be a great father, and that is one of the many reasons she loved him so.

She paused as the wind blew through her brown hair. "Luke," she beginned again. "What was your father like?" she asked shyly. He had not talked about his father at all, since he died. She could barely remember him, but she knew he had an infamous grin, just like Luke and a comfortable heir about him.

PostSubject: Re: Guilty of Love and More   

Back to top Go down

Guilty of Love and More
Page 1 of 1