Kingdom Of Amoare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Amoare

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting a werewolf and witch.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StarDust

StarDust

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Meeting a werewolf and witch. Empty
PostSubject: Meeting a werewolf and witch.   Meeting a werewolf and witch. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 6:33 pm

charachters: Eliza and others
summary: Takeing a walk
open

It was earily in the moring, when she awoke. She looked out the window, it was peaceful. She got dresses, she placed the old navy blue cloak around her. Then she got her mothers Emarald and jade necklace.

She quitly opened the door, and went down the hall. She didnt want to wake anyone if they were still alseep. Eliza had seen the lake on her way up to the castel. Hope I dont get in to any trouble. That's really the last thing I need.

She opened the door and walked toward the lake. It was cold, and her cloak wasn't all that warm, but it was so....so peaceful here. She looked for a place to sit.
Back to top Go down
Birdbeak

Birdbeak

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a werewolf and witch.   Meeting a werewolf and witch. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 6:39 pm

It was verry eairly but he just couldnt sleep any longer. Alex got drees and left the guest bed room.

He knew that Maire was wroking in the castel some place. Just then he saw Maire's little brother.

"Phoenix have you seen Maire?"

"Yes, she was up very very earily this moring to do work. ANd then i just saw her heading to the LAke." Phoenix smiled and then took off looking for something to get in to.

"Thanks" ALex took off down the hall toward the door. He walked out side. It's cold he thought to himself.
Then he noticed Maire walking toward the lake... and another girl. He ran after her.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a werewolf and witch.   Meeting a werewolf and witch. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 6:45 pm

It was cold, but she was used to this now. She had a dark cloak around her. She had finnshed cleaning the hall, and was now taking time off.

She was half way there when she noticed somone was already there.
Eliza. She had met her the first day she was here. She didnt know if she should walk over or go back to the castel. Oh, well. Im not going to let her stop me.

Maire walked over and said. "Good, moring Eliza. Tis very eairly for you to be up, it's it?"
"May i sit down?"
Back to top Go down
StarDust

StarDust

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a werewolf and witch.   Meeting a werewolf and witch. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 7:35 pm

She was over looking the lake. The one she had back home was twice as small. The fog was covering the ground now.

She hurd a voice from behind her. "Good, Moring Maire. How are you?" [iEairly "No, im always up at this time. Why?"
"Yeah." She moved over so maire could sit down.

Rwar! Eliza jumped up alomst hitting Maire.

"What in earth are you doing?" She looked at Maire"WHo is this?"
Back to top Go down
Birdbeak

Birdbeak

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a werewolf and witch.   Meeting a werewolf and witch. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 7:42 pm

Alex watched Maire sit down next to the girl and had an idea.
A grin came across his face. He quitely walked down toward them.
Should I? Souldn't I? Tis the Question

He was almost there, when he dicided that he was going to do it, but what.
He sunck up behind then and yelled
Rwar! When Eliza Jumped up she almost hit Maire.
He saw the face on them both. what in earth are you doing?
"I just thought that i would be funny. I didnt meant any harm. Im Sorry." He looked away.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a werewolf and witch.   Meeting a werewolf and witch. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:24 pm

"Alex." She looked at Eliza. "I'm sorry Eliza. I bet if he knew who you were he wouldn't have done it." MAire falshed a quick glance at Alex.

"I would Really like to know my self!" Maire yelled at him.
Back to top Go down
Birdbeak

Birdbeak

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a werewolf and witch.   Meeting a werewolf and witch. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:15 pm

Alex felt bad now. Eliza He had hurd the name before.
He looked down at the ground and rubed the back of his neck. "Im sorry, I hope you will for give me. Both of you."

He never looked Maire in the eyes. He could feel his blood chagning. Soon, the pain would come, would he hurt someone innocent?

"Maire, I'm soo sorry." He finally looked at her. "I'm going to go haing with your brother." Alex turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
StarDust

StarDust

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a werewolf and witch.   Meeting a werewolf and witch. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 7:12 pm

"I expect. But you scared me. It's nothing really." She didnt know what to say MAire looked like she wasnt going to answer him. "You, can stay if you wish Alex"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a werewolf and witch.   Meeting a werewolf and witch. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 6:44 pm

maire didn't know what to say. Something inside her was dissapointed at him. She only looked at him. Eliza could say what ever she wanted.....Maire was mad at him.

"Alex, I don't want you to hang around my brother. Alex I cant do this any more. I'm sorry."

Maire walked past Alex, and Eliza. Nothing they said chould change her mind.
Back to top Go down
Birdbeak

Birdbeak

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a werewolf and witch.   Meeting a werewolf and witch. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 6:58 pm

[color=orange] I cant do this any more. What did she mean. But she walked so quickly. He watched her walk up toward the castel. And then turned to Eliza. She was beautiful too. But, Maire was he girlfriend or was she. HE didnt know. "So..."
Back to top Go down
StarDust

StarDust

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a werewolf and witch.   Meeting a werewolf and witch. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 6:58 pm

"She'll talk to you later. I really hate to leave.....But I have things that i need to do. So I guess I'll talk to you later."

Eliza then to walked of and headed back to the castel.

Back to top Go down
Birdbeak

Birdbeak

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a werewolf and witch.   Meeting a werewolf and witch. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 6:31 pm

"I hope.' He looked at the ground. "It's fine......see you around."

Alex watched Eliza leave. Now leaving his head confused....He was falling for Eliza

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a werewolf and witch.   Meeting a werewolf and witch. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting a werewolf and witch.
Page 1 of 1