AuthorMessage
Addy

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Gifts   Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:00 pm

Summary: Characters visit Aidan
Character:All
OPEN

Aidan had been on bed rest for a few days now. He had not gained all of his strength, but felt his health improving more each and everyday. He could finally sit up straight and stay conscience for about 10 hours day.

His brown eyes opened and he yawned. He sun shone brightly through the window and it looked to be a glorious day. Beside him lay Kairi, asleep, her back to his chest. He streched his arms as far as he could without pain and placed his chin on her shoulder. "Morning darling," He smiled seeing Kairi's brown eyes open. She must have fallen asleep in the middle of the night, when Aidan had awoken to take the medicin Marie had sent for him to take. Kairi had promised only to lay with him until he fell asleep, like a child he felt but he loved falling asleep in the presence of her warmth.

"You fell asleep, even when you promised you wouldn't," He smiled down at her. These past few days were filled with happiness, joyous times. Aidan sat up and examined his wound under the bloody bandage. Aidan was fasinated with how fast it was healing, and wondered if he still had the ability to heal even though he was no longer haunted each and every night by the craving of blood. He stood up, knees weak and legs screaming for excercise and slipped on a shirt. He bit down hard on his lower lip to try not to wake up the sleeping Kairi. His head turned towards the door as her heard it open.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix_Rising

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Gifts   Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:58 pm

Maire had really done it. The first complex spell, and nothing went wrong. She looked out on of the windows and saw her brother fake sword fighting with Alex. She smiled and contuned down the hall. She hadn't seen Aidan yet.

She wanted to give him, and Kairi a gift. She walked among the hall tell she reached the bed room. She often hurd Kairi singing to Aidan. But she never went in...until now.

"Aidan your awake." MAire said in a hushed voice noticing Autumn and Luke.

"How are you doing?" she smiled and walked to stand beside KAiri.

She was holding a Golden box, and some hurbs.

"It's good to see your eyes."

She remembered that night...his eyes turned the bloody color as her mother called it.

"Kairi, what about you? You look very sleepy." Then she took out the hurbs and box. "Here these will help you gane strength, and this is a gift." She laid the hurbs down and handed the box to Aidan. "Thanks for haveing faith in me. That was the first complex spell i ever done." She sighed.

"Well...." MAire words trailed off. As she thought about what lay in the box. She hoped that they would like it. She knew it wasn't her place...
i hope they like it. 'Open it....GO on."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paralyzer
Admin

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Gifts   Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:38 am

Kairi had woke up to the sounds of Aidans breathing. "Morning darling," She smiled, "Morin'" Kairi sat up and stretched, then laid gently back down next to Aidan. You fell asleep, even when you promised you wouldn't," She frowned. "I'm sorry, but I was just so tired, I couldn't help it." Kairi needed sleep, her eyes begged every single night that she watched him sleep. Her body was broken down, and she would doze off every so often, but then make herself wake back up.

Kairi jumped as she heard the door open. Marie had opened the door. She smiled, she could've swore that it was her father looking for her. To make wedding 'plans.' But he doesn't know that Kairi just might run away from the princess duty. Her life couldn't be planned out for her, she couldn't be controlled. She wanted to fly, to give up her whole world and start a new life.

Marie talked to Aidan, then handed hima golden box. She had herbs in her hand, Kairi guessed they were for the wound. "Kairi, what about you? You look very sleepy." Kairi smiled. "Nothing that I can't handle. I've been well, what about yourself?" Marie had pressured them into opening the box. Kairi thought that Aidan shoule be the one, since it was mainly for him. She smiled. "Yes Aidan, we want to know what it is!" She whispered.

PostSubject: Re: Gifts   Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:03 pm

Maire smiled. "Are you sure?" maire felt that she was purssuering them. but there were things that were still things in her mind.

would kairi tell?

"I'm doing good. Just things on my mind."

"Yeah ,Aidain open it." she now was steeing on the side of the bed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Addy

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Gifts   Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:41 pm

Aidan stood. It felt good to stretch his legs that were so used to exercise. He reached for a red shirt that lay across his dresser, neatly folded. Slipping his arms slowly through the holes, he felt some of his strength had returned. He buttoned up the soft shirt, stitched perfectly with dark red thread and covered his muscles that ripped down his torso.

"I'm sorry, but I was just so tired, I couldn't help it." Kairi said. Aidan smiled down at her.

"It is fine, love. I enjoy the company," He stated in a happy tone. The door opened. He smiled at Marie warmly. He had not had time to thank her yet, and was glad his time had come. "Well hello there, it is but the hero of my life," He laughed, greeting Marie.

"I'm fine," he answered. "A little pain is a meare sigh that one is living," he stated in quite an underexageration. But he did not liek to complain. Indeed the pain had weakend and he had regained strength. Within a few days he would be as normal.

Aidan accepted her herbs, gladly, though not quite sure what to do with them. "I would like to thank you, Marie. If it wasn't for you..." he stopped, knowing the answer but not wanting to say it. If it wasn't for her he would not have been in the wonderful presence of Kairi everyday. He gave Kairi a meaningful gaze, hoping that she could read his mind and finsih know the true meanings of his words "I would not be completely human," he finshed his sentence.

"What is this?" He asked curiously as she handed him a gold box. He heard her pleads to open it and looked from her to kairi. "Ok, Ok," he smiled opening the box and pearing inside.

He opened it and the glare of a ruby pinged and reflected onto his face. "It's a ring!" he said, quite confused and happy. He sat down on the bed, knees too weak to hold him up. He picked up the ring and read the engraved name. Nicolus Black Aidan's eyes flashed to Kairi. He knew that name. Nicolus Black was the werewolf Ariana had fallen in love with, the one that had murdered by Airiana's husband. The ring was said to be magical. He looked to Marie and then back at kairi.

"It's Nicolus's ring." he stated out loud. "It is said to be one of a pair. Legend goes that he knew that the affair would not last long, and he had little time to live, so he went to an old witch and asked to her make a pair of rings. One for Ariana and the other for him, and to make a bond between the two...magic." His eyes wide and curious. "No matter how far apart the couple who wears these rings are, they will always be together... but no one knew if it meant in thier dreams or in real life..." He flashed a smile towards Kairi. "If only we had the second ring," he said in dissapointment. He rubbed the back of his neck with his right hand and fingered the pure gold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix_Rising

PostSubject: Re: Gifts   Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:07 pm

"Aidan, I'm no hero. I only did what u asked. I knew how...." She paused for a momnent. "Important it was to you."

"Tis the truth." She smiled. She felt at home here mong people that she hadn't know that long.

Maire hoped that he liked the ring." Yes, I know."
Ledgen She siad to her self. "Aidan Tis no ledgen, it's true."
She looked out the window. "My grand mother was the one who made them. She was around 98 i think. It took grate Majic to make them you know. But as to where the other one is I dont know. It could be here. Or in another kingdom. " She looked at Kairi. "They could be fair apart and still feel like the other is there. I wish I had the other one."

Then she asked yet another Question "Do you like it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paralyzer
Admin

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Gifts   Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:44 pm

Kairi watched Aidan open the gift, she smiled at his excitement in the Ring. "Sir Nicolus? Arianna's Nicolus?" She took the ring from Aidan. "Extrodinary..Wait. I've seen this before."

"Your grandmother made these? Wow..." She smiled at Marie. Kairi was very thankful with everything she did.

Finally it hit her. "Oh my god." She said. She reached into the neck of he dress and pulled out a golden chain, with a silver band on it. "Daddy gave this to me...a long time ago, he said that it belonged to Arianna, but great-great grandmother. Aidan. You know what this means?" She stared at both of the rings. "Destiny...It's destiny.." She smiled.

PostSubject: Re: Gifts   Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:19 pm

Maire was quite happy with all this, she smiled."Yes,part of the reason she died. Her power was weakend by making these."
Maire was full of joy. "Well, Destiny does have a way of showing up."

That made no since She sat there waiting for someone to talk, ask questions. There was something going on here, she felt it in her heart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gifts   

Back to top Go down

Gifts
Page 1 of 1