Kingdom Of Amoare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Amoare

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally Speaking.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Finally Speaking. Empty
PostSubject: Finally Speaking.   Finally Speaking. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:34 pm

Summary: Aidan and Kairi talk
PRIVATE

Kairi walked along the empty corridor stealthly. She had no shoes on, and no one could hear because she had such a gentle step. She had no idea why she was going to talk to Aidan, but then again she had talked to him in about a week. Things didn't feel right. New people kept popping out of nowhere. Half of her wanted to run away. To just disappear like Autumn would for one night a month.

She stopped as she saw a picture of Arianna. Kairi thought she was standing in front of a mirror. Even though she was her great-grandmother, it seemed that she was a spitting image of her. Was she supposed to be like Arianna? She sighed. No, Never... She stared at that picture for what seemed like a good amount of time, as she played with her navy night dress. Surely it was way past midnight, and she knew that her father wouldn't approve...but she didn't care.

Kairi finally left the picture of Arianna. She thought that it was too creepy. She finally found a tiny bench for one. She sat down and waited for Aidan...if he would come.

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Finally Speaking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Speaking.   Finally Speaking. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:03 pm

Aidan's heavy boots were loud against the stone floor. With each step, sounds echoed through the dark corridor. He starred at his feet as he walked, slowly going over the possible words he could say to Kairi. He wanted to make things right, so despitely...but he was well aware of how his emotions could get the best of him and make her never want to talk to him again.

He looked up to find her sitting on a small bench, and flashed a smile at her. Tonight he would do it, change for her. How would he tell her...It wasn't really a big deal...if the attempt went wrong he couldn't die or get hurt, so it was worth a try.

He rubbed the back of his neck with his right hand and stood in front of her. He bowed slightly, took her warm hand and kissed it. "Hello my lady," He greeted.
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

Finally Speaking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Speaking.   Finally Speaking. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:14 pm

Kairi heard the sound of boot coming her way. Her breathing got sharp, what was she going to say? They got closer and closer, she looked down the hall, and here he comes. She wanted to stand, but she couldn't make herself move. He greeted her a smile, and took her hand, and kissed it. She smiled weakly. "Hi Aidan."

Most of her words were lost. She didn't know what to say. She looked to the ground. "I've-" She stopped, and took a deep breath. "I've treated you horribly. I'm sorry." She looked at her bare feet. "So much to do. Very little time." She knew that she had to say yay or nay to Erecs question. She told him he would have to wait.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

Finally Speaking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Speaking.   Finally Speaking. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:31 pm

"I've treated you horribly. I'm sorry." He looked up at her, his brown eyes moving from the ground to her face. She was beautiful, this he knew but could never could find himself looking at her without amazement.

"No, my Princess," his words were soft and in doing so, he placed his pointer finger to her chin, raising her head. Her brown hair fell in her face, so he took his other hand and wrapped it behind her small ear. "You have had good reason. You owe no apology to me." He forced himself to remain calm. To not pull her close and kiss her, like his heart desired. He intook her beauty and stood, as if he was talking to a normal person in a normal conversation. But she was so much more than normal, she was undescribable. He put both hands behind his back and held them together so that it was easier to hold on to something and resist the temptation of hugging her. His face, on it was a pleasant expression with wondering eyes. His heart both rejoiced and died inside. SHe was finally talking to him, but in doing so, dangling in front of him what he couldn't have. How was he to tell her about his plans? How could he tell her about his conversation with his father and the wonderful and yet upsetting news he brought with him from Grayson, the kingdom in which he could possibly rule over if he chose to do so.

"You look very beautiful," he needed to say something to fill in the silence. "As always," he added, trying to be as charming as possible.
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

Finally Speaking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Speaking.   Finally Speaking. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 12:03 pm

Kairi felt his finger pull her chin up. "No, my Princess, "You have had good reason. You owe no apology to me." She looked up at him. "No, Aidan I do!" She cried as she stood up. "I haven't been avoiding you for good reason...but out of confusion! I haven't spoken to you, or anyone else for that matter in days!" Her heart fell, she wished that she could run away. Just disappear like Autumn would for one night a month. "Things...are just so complicated, everything has gone wrong..." The word 'wrong' rolled off her tongue, as her knees hit the floor. She buried her face in her hands, sat there and cried. This was no way to act for a princess, and she felt ashamed to be in the presence of Aidan.

"You look very beautiful," She looked up, tears rolling from her eyes. "As always. She smiled a hopeless smile at that. He still thought that she was pretty, no matter how he looked. "Thanks.." She whispered, trying to regain some composure.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

Finally Speaking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Speaking.   Finally Speaking. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 1:57 pm

Aidan watched her knees hit the floor and her hands cover her face. He kneeled down to her and hugged her. She cried on his shoulder, and he looked into her gorgeous brown eyes, and wiped her tears away with his rough thumbs.

"Don't worry, Kairi. I love you. But if you do not love me than that is okay too. I would rather you share your true feelings to me than trying to force what is not in your heart." His voice was low and soft, like a sweet lullaby. "I have heard about Prince Erec. He seems a good man. He could give you everything, but I can give you little. I just want you to be happy."

He was the one who made everything complicated. He regretted telling her his secret. "I'm sorry, It is my fault. I should know better than to consider myself worthy enough for you. But I am willing to change for you. Make myself worthy. I know you have read quite a large amount of books over the topic of creatures, including my kind. And I'm sure you know there is a way to change back to human, do you know what I'm talking about?" He asked her, fearing her reaction. It would be harmless...if it went wrong he could not die. An if it went right she might love him more.

He was tired of the sad canversations, he wanted to be happy again. "I talked to my father today," he mentioned breaking the silence.
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

Finally Speaking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Speaking.   Finally Speaking. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 2:14 pm

"Don't worry, Kairi. I love you. But if you do not love me than that is okay too. I would rather you share your true feelings to me than trying to force what is not in your heart." Kairi stared at him, for a good amount of time. looking into his deep brown hues, more tears fell. "Aidan," She whispered, "It's not ok...It's just not." Her head fell into his shoulder. "I love you Aidan, I truely do! But...everything is so mixed up...going downhill...you wouldn't understand." She cried.

Aidans voice soothed her, and calmed her down. He had a way with these kind of things. "I have heard about Prince Erec. He seems a good man. He could give you everything, but I can give you little. I just want you to be happy." Happy? Kairi knew not the meaning of the word. "Happy? You want me to be happy? I don't know what could make me happy. A million reasons could come to my mind...and nothing...could work."

"I'm sorry, It is my fault. I should know better than to consider myself worthy enough for you. But I am willing to change for you. Make myself worthy. I know you have read quite a large amount of books over the topic of creatures, including my kind. And I'm sure you know there is a way to change back to human, do you know what I'm talking about?" Kairi looked at him again, sadness was in his eyes. "No Aidan, None of this is your fault. It's mine, I'm just an idiot that's all, and I can't decide for myself...Make yourself worthy? Worthy of me? Oh Aidan, no one is worthy of me..." She paused. "Change yourself....back? No, I haven't heard that myth yet..." She stopped. "So, actually no...I don't know what you are talking about." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

Finally Speaking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Speaking.   Finally Speaking. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 2:45 pm

"Kairi, my darling, I'm sure not many people know the true meaning of happiness. I, myself, have only felt I was happy when...well...in the tower. That is when I was perfectly content with where I was in my life. But it can vanish just as quickly as it comes. My only wish is that you can feel the same as I did, I don't care to whom the feelings are directed."

He was suprised that she had never heard of the cure, even after all the books she had read. "You've never came accross a cure?" he asked curiously. "Well don't worry about me, my lady. The next time you see me, I will, hopefully, be a changed man."

His thoughts drifted to his and his father's conversation. He no longer wanted to discuss sad topics, they only made regret hang heavier on his mind. "Well, when I spoke to my father, he explained everything. He told me why he left, what he did, and who he really is. I believed him, I have no clue why, I have no reason to. But the most suprising part was that he was the next in the bloodline to rule over Grayson. Did you know that we learned about the Kingoms and thier rulers when we were children, and I never recongnized the name. Isn't that something. He went under as Benjamin Evers."
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

Finally Speaking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Speaking.   Finally Speaking. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:02 pm

She listened very carefully. "I was happy then too..." She looked at the wall. She couldn't bare staring into his eyes for a second longer. "Don't lie to me Aidan, I know you like a book. If I was to choose someone else, you would be hurt. You would care. And you know that...just as well as I do." She argued.

"The books don't tell you everything you know." She looked back at him. "And I will worry about you...no matter what. Aidan...you are like my best friend. I don't know what I would do without you." She said. "Changed man huh?" She laughed, "Maybe you could also change that temper of yours...hmm what else?" She put her finger to her chin and pretended to think. Then she giggled. She was finally enjoying herself.

She listened about his dad. "I'm glad you two are talking again. And you do to have a reason to believe him Aidan, even though he left you, deep down, you know you still love him. He will always be your parent and there is nothing you can do about that." She smirked. "Next bloodline? That means...you are like a prince?!"
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

Finally Speaking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Speaking.   Finally Speaking. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:21 pm

Something inside of him jumped when she giggled. "Changed man huh?" She laughed, "Maybe you could also change that temper of yours...hmm what else?" He smiled as she placed her finger to her chin.

"Ahaha, aren't you funny," he joked sarcastically pretending to laugh. Then he laughed for real. He stood up and took her hand, assisting her to stand. He sweeped off his trousers and seated her on the bench. Then he leaned his elbow against the wall beside her and smiled down at her.

"Don't lie to me Aidan, I know you like a book. If I was to choose someone else, you would be hurt. You would care. And you know that...just as well as I do." She was precisly right.

"Yes, but I wouldn't show it. I would eventually accept it." His smiled widened. "I still have somethings up my sleeve, that you don't know of. So don't be so sure." He laughed again.

"Next bloodline? That means...you are like a prince?!" She said excitedly. Aidan wrinkled his eyebrows.

"I'm not to sure about that. The Kingdom is now ruled by my dads close friend. So, I doubt I could ever take over. Plus I doubt I would want to...a country in my hands?" He shook his head and smiled, washing away all of his sadness. "Now that would be terrifiying." HE was a prince? HE was a prince? Aidan was unable to grasp the subject. "So I guess I could be considered a prince...but I'm not sure I want anyone else to know of it. I want to be granted first knight first and foremost." He said in a happy tone. "And I just wouldn't know what to do about all the special treatment!"
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

Finally Speaking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Speaking.   Finally Speaking. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 8:50 pm

"I'm not to sure about that. The Kingdom is now ruled by my dads close friend. So, I doubt I could ever take over. Plus I doubt I would want to...a country in my hands? "Now that would be terrifiying." Kairi laughed, "If you marry me, then you still will have a country in your hands, so I guess it's a lose-lose situation." She smirked. "So I guess I could be considered a prince...but I'm not sure I want anyone else to know of it. I want to be granted first knight first and foremost." She smiled, "Yes, Yes, Aidan has to be first knight." She laughed. "And I just wouldn't know what to do about all the special treatment!" "You would end up drowning in your cockyness and end up a horrible, lonely man." She grinned.

"Ahaha, aren't you funny," She laughed, "I try..." The words that she wanted to say, were right there, ready to come out, but just wouldn't make a sound. Kairi whispered, "Just so I can hear you laugh." Then looked to the floor. Her hands were shaky, she was weak at the knees, and the butterflies were fluttering in her stomach. "Aidan, it's like I'm falling in love with you all over again." She whispered again. Why did she want to cry out his name? To tell him that she was wrong, she could never love another? Why? Why did she have the urge to stand up and kiss him right there? Kairi took both of his hands in hers, She rubbed them and played with his fingers. "Those that bare a sword are strong, loyal, and kind." She looked him in his deep brown eyes that she would love to swim in. Kairi finally let go, "But...We have a problem." Kairi couldn't tell him what her dad said, it was awful, horrible, and too much to bare. She couldn't watch her Kingdom waste away.

"Yes, but I wouldn't show it. I would eventually accept it. "I still have somethings up my sleeve, that you don't know of. So don't be so sure." Kairi folded her arms across her chest. Accept it? Hah, Aidan you hold grudges and you know it. You would never accept it. "Something up your sleeve huh?" She asked. "Okay Sir Aidan, show me what you got." She moved towards him, till her eyes were inches from his, her lips inches from his. She stared at him in his eyes, and she wouldn't let herself turn away.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

Finally Speaking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Speaking.   Finally Speaking. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:45 pm

"If you marry me, then you still will have a country in your hands, so I guess it's a lose-lose situation."

Aidan laughed. "Well, in that case it wouldn't be so bad, ruling a country if I had you," he said, smiling. To be her husband would be everything he could ever have dreamed of. To hold her in his arms and know she was his forever, even the thougth brought his happiness.

"You would end up drowning in your cockyness and end up a horrible, lonely man."

Aidan cackled. "Ahh, lonely? I don't think so," He said shaking his head from left to right. "Cocky....maybe." He laughed once again, an irerasable smile formed across his face when she spoke. "I try, "Just so I can hear you laugh." He was speechless. The past few weeks he was almost sure she no onger loved him...but as it turned out he was wrong. She did indeed love him. He wondered if he raced through her mind as she did his, If she fell asleep at night whispering his name as he did hers. His heart swelled and he wanted nothing more than to lung toward her and feel her warm embrace.

Her velvet hands enclosed on his and then weaved through his rough fingers. He starred down at her with loving eyes, soaking in all of her beauty, and her heir of sweetness...wishing he could have a taste...a kiss.

"Aidan, it's like I'm falling in love with you all over again." His heart leaped from his chest and danced inside. He muttered her name as he did when he sat looking up at the stars wishing to hold her tight. If only she knew how much he loved her. That he would die for her.

"Those that bare a sword are strong, loyal, and kind." He raised his eyebrows slightly, wondering why she was saying such things. Her crimson lips were nearly touching his. He could feel her body heat and wanted to hold on to it like a warm blanket.

"What do you mean by 'a problem'?" He asked concerned. NO! not now. This moment was perfect. Just erase the problem from existance. Forget it! His mind was frustrated. He wanted to preserve this moment, make it last for all and eternity. She moved away from him, and a cold breeze blew by him when her warmth was gone.

He needed to go, but couldn't. He should leave and make his way to the Sercet Dungeon, but wouldn't. His feet were planted feet awayfrom hers. He was going to change for her, to be more suitable. The next events only held darkness and he wanted to capture the present. To endure pain, he was not going to back down, he would die for her, Cross oceans for her, do anything.

He walked closer to her, his torso against hers. He held both of her hands and kissed her cheek. "Okay Sir Aidan, show me what you got." He untired the strings to his shirt that made a V shape around his neck. He took her soft hand and placed it against his chest where his heart was. Heart pounding, blood rushing. "I have a heart that only beats for you," He said softly whispered in her ear. His cheek against hers. His lips touched hers and kissed her with all of the passion he had built up inside over the weeks, over the years. His hand on the back of her head, complete bliss it was indeed. Perfection! It was all he had ever wanted.

Last edited by on Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

Finally Speaking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Speaking.   Finally Speaking. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 8:21 pm

"Well, in that case it wouldn't be so bad, ruling a country if I had you," Kairi slightly laughed. "If you had me? What's that suppose to mean?" She asked with slight amusement. "Ahh, lonely? I don't think so," She raised her brow. "Cocky....maybe." "Aidan Thatcher, I believe that you already are." She smiled. Kairi knew what she was getting herself into. Her heart cried for him, his touch, his kiss, his love.

"What do you mean by 'a problem'?" She sighed, a slight tear fell from her eyes. Her gaze left his, and fell to the floor. "It's-" The words that her father said were heartbreaking. They pierced her soul. "Daddy said that for the fate of the kingdom...I must marry Erec. If I don't then..a war is going to come between Spraton, and Amoare." Another tear fell from her eyes. "I love you Aidan, and I only want you! But Daddy..wants me to marry him. I argued, repeating his words that I can marry anyone to my...MY liking! But...he said times change." She cried. Kairi ran into his arms.

Kairi blushed as he kissed her cheeks. She watched him as untied his shirt. She gave him a puzzled look as he took her hand and put it to his heart. "I have a heart that only beats for you," Kairi looked at him, with no words, nothing she could say. She stared into his eyes, "Aidan..." But then all words were lost as his lips touched hers. Closing her eyes slowly, she melted in the moment, forgeting everything and anything about Erec.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

Finally Speaking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Speaking.   Finally Speaking. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 9:33 pm

Aidan pulled away from her, just then realizing her words. "Your father said what?" He asked, his voice reaching a high pitch voice from the suprise. He, starring into her creamy brown eyes, wished they could run away together, escape from Erec and his power. He released her and paced back and forth from the one end of the tiny room to the other. He occationally glanced up at her and gave a weak smile. He saw the tears flow down her face and rushed to wipe them away.

"He can't do this," he whispered. "I will fight for you, Kairi. Fight any war any man or beast. I love you too much to let you slip away. If you love me, truely love me....then I will never let him have you." She said she loved him and it felt as though weights were lifted from his shoulders.

"Oh Kairi, I love you more than I ever thought was imaginable for a heart like mine to do. I feel things I've never felt before when I'm around you. I dream of you at night, and you protect me from the midnight terrors and screams that echo in my ears when I do shut my eyes." He was on the verge of tears now and forced them away, to proud to let even her see him cry. He turned his back to her and laced his fingers together behind his head. He turned around again when he got back his composer and gave her a sorrowful look.

His deep brown eyes, bloodshot now starred her up and down. She was gorgeous and he was lucky to even have her look at him, even though he was strikingly handsome and strong. He grew angry when the thought of Erec holding her entered his mind. He would be the one to hold her. He would be hers and she would be his. No matter what happened! His strong arms wrapped around her again and his forehead touched hers hers.

"I must be on my way," he whispered, not wanting to leave.
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

Finally Speaking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Speaking.   Finally Speaking. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 10:40 am

Kairi looked at him, "Your father said what?" She sighed, "You know what he said." Her gaze fell to the floor. She didn't want to marry Erec, even though he said that he loved her, and could give her everything she wanted. But the only thing that she wanted was to have Aidans love, it's what she lived for, and what she needed.

"But he can Aidan, He can. He is King. He can do what he pleases, just as long as he gets what he wants." Kairi felt him wipe her tears away, but they were replaced with many more. Her gaze fell upon Aidan again. "You fighting for me is a death wish, and I do not want that. Erec is very skilled and the minute he knows that you are a vampire, he will do anything to keep you away from me. Daddy will.." She paused, She will be like Arianna, living with someone she did not love. "Banish you. Forever." She choked on her words. "And I will not have that."

"Oh Kairi, I love you more than I ever thought was imaginable for a heart like mine to do. I feel things I've never felt before when I'm around you. I dream of you at night, and you protect me from the midnight terrors and screams that echo in my ears when I do shut my eyes." Kairi held him close, her life was falling apart just because one stupid prince came into it. "I love you too, I truely do Aidan, forever and always."

"I must be on my way," She looked at him. "Why? What do you have to do that is so important? I've seen you look at the door a million times. I don't want you to go!" Kairi cried.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

Finally Speaking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Speaking.   Finally Speaking. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 9:47 pm

"But he can Aidan, He can," Kairi's voice cried out in desperation for Aidan to understand actually how serious the subject was. "He is King. He can do what he pleases, just as long as he gets what he wants. You fighting for me is a death wish, and I do not want that. Erec is very skilled and the minute he knows that you are a vampire, he will do anything to keep you away from me. Daddy will..Banish you. Forever. And I will not have that."

Aidan clentched his teeth. His hands lay on her waist, and the closeness was comforting. Again he wiped away her tears. "Shhh," he quieted her softly. "Please don't cry," he whispered in her ear. "You are the strong one, remember." A smile flashed across his face and then dissapeared. "I am the reckless one and you hold everything together."

He pulled his face away from hers and starred down at her. "I love you too, I truely do Aidan, forever and always." He let out a slow, long sigh and tried his best to maintain his composure. The insides of him leaped and he wanted to jump up and down in celebration. Instead he picked her up and swung her around in a circle. His neck lowered at an angle so his lips met her once again. He kissed her soft red lips and then went from her cheeks to her neck.

Her voice cried with impatience as she questioned his haste to leave. His stomach turned. He did not want to leave, wanted to hold her in his arms forever. He loved the warmth of her touch, it sent chills up his arms and made the hairs stand up on the back of his neck.

"Kairi," he was lost of words. Was he going to tell her of his plans. He recalled the previous attempts to reveal his secrets to her, and how they did not end up as he had hoped for. "You must trust me." Brown eyes starred down at her sadly. "There is something I must do. Something I am almost positive you will not approve of, but I must..." He paused. "For us... just trust me, please." The eager plead in his voice whinned. He prayed that she would understand.

"The 'thing' I am about to do is very dangerous...but do to my....condition...It cannot kill me. As long as I am a vampire," he hated the word and glanced toward the door, "I am immortal."

He could tell she was confused, but he could not tell her...not now. The horrible thoughts that had flooded his mind every moment since he had made the decision reentered and made him cring.

"But If something does happen to...go wrong. Which is not possible as far as I know, then know I love you, for all and eternity. Please don't worry, just trust me. That's all I need is your trust."

He leaned in to kiss her once more. The big good-bye, for now, hopefully. He hoped she would have faith in him. That she would trust him and his judgement and not question him too much. He prayed that all went well and that she could be his. After tonight, if all went well, WHEN all went well he would find a way out of her arranged marriage. She was his soul mate, fate had lead them together and he would not let anything drag them apart. His hold on her lossened and he finally pulled away from her, with a dissapointed smile he turned to leave but lingered by the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finally Speaking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Speaking.   Finally Speaking. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally Speaking.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Amoare :: Fifth Floor :: Empty Corridor-
Jump to: