Didn't know about you.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StarDust

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Didn't know about you.   Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:19 pm

Location Princess Grand Bed room
Summary: Eliza meets Kiri and Autumn two Distant Cousins she never knew about.
Characters: Eliza, Kairi, and Autumn
OPen for those who want to join.

Eliza had never known about any other family. Until three days ago. When her stupid step mother instied that she learn manners.
So, her father hearing good things about her cousins, decided to send her to Amoare.

The mad had told her to wait her from them. So she walked around the room. And waited for them.

"This is so stupid."

"Why am I here, why???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paralyzer
Admin

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Didn't know about you.   Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:48 pm

Kairi walked into her bedroom, she didn't know why, but her father told her to go there. He said that something was there for her, and to tell Autumn the same thing. She pushed open the big doors, and saw a blonde-haired girl. She was confused to see why that this woman was in her bedroom. Half of her mind was about to say GET OUTTA HERE! But Father told her to come here so she simply said. "Um, May I ask who you are and what are you doing in my bedroom?" This girl was sitting on Autumns bed, and was messing up the poor maids work.

PostSubject: Re: Didn't know about you.   Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:22 pm

There throught the door came Kairi; her distant cousin. That she had only found out about 3 days ago.

"I'm Eliza. And your father told me to wait her for Kairi and Autumn. Im there disatnt cousin. My father sent me here beacuse I have no maners. What does he know. It's that horrible woman! that has no manners."

Eliza looked at the girl and then decided that she didn't know her name.

"Whats your name???"

Then she noticed that she was setting on a bed that was freshly made. SHe got up and fixed it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paralyzer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Didn't know about you.   Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:38 pm

"Distant cousin huh?" Kairi put both hands on her hips. "I'm Kairi." She nodded. "Well, you father must have been a bad man, to send you here. Everyone thinks that this kingdom is for the dogs. Where are you from?" She asked.

PostSubject: Re: Didn't know about you.   Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:09 pm

"Yeah, distant cousin." She looked around the room. Her's was nothing of this size. Even thought there was to beds.

"Oh, hi. I don't know what's his problem is. He thinks that I'm dimandered. Thats why I'm here, my father has hurd of how mander you all are. So, he thinks it would be good to learn from you all."

"I don't think so. It's much quiter here i think. And I love the lake. I saw it on my way up here."

"Livingston. It's about tow days away from here." She looked at Kairi and then asked "Where's Autumn your sister?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inevitable

Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: Didn't know about you.   Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:26 pm

Autumn opened up the large wooden door to her room and walked in. She hummed to herself quietly, a happy tune. Her heart still raced from being with Luke. She felt as though she was floating on air. She looked up from her black shoes and counted the people in the room. Expecting only one, Kairi, she starred at the unknown person. The girl looked to be about her age, tall with blonde hair and brown eyes.

"Hello?" She said in a confused voice. "Who are you?"

She looked at Kairi and raised her eyebrows. Autumn glided over to her bed and sat down on it's comfy blankets. She slipped of her shoes, crossed her legs and clasped her hands together, looking up at the guest.

PostSubject: Re: Didn't know about you.   Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:55 pm

"Hello, I'm Eliza." This must be Autumn Kairi's sister.

This was odd because she was just talking about her. Autumn and Kairi looked alot alike. And then she noticed the ring.

"Aren't you a little young to be married?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inevitable

PostSubject: Re: Didn't know about you.   Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:28 pm

"Aren't you a little young to be married?" The girl asked starring at the ring on her left hand. She lifted her hand and rotated the diamond ring in circles around her finger.

She blushed slightly and smiled. "Uhmm, I'm 17 and in this kingdom girls are usually married off by the age of 21, and that's late for most. Age does not matter to me, I have found my love and I don't think it matters how old I am." She smiled wider. Three months until the day she wore her white dress and walked up the aisle. She couldn't wait until it was made, as soon as it entered her hands she would try it on and stare at herself in the mirror for hours. It was currently January and Autumn longed for the warm sun to shine down from the heavens. She was tired of the snow and the cold wind.

Autumn looked over to her sister and smiled. She walked over to her and whispered in her ear. "What is she doing in our room?"

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Didn't know about you.   Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:23 am

Kairi listened to Autumn and Eliza talk. She didn't feel like talking, Everything was just so crazy, Aidan was talking about running away with his dad. Could he leave her, and everything that they had made? She then thought of Erec, how he was just a dream, something that she wished that Aidan could've been. But she liked Aidan the way he was. Aidan was so carefree, while Erec had the weight of the world on his shoulders. He was going to run a Kingdom some day, and he wanted her to be his queen. She looked towards the floor, a lot of things were running through her mind, and she kind of stopped listening, till Autumn whispered something in her ear. "What is she doing in our room?" She looked up, and smiled, "Distant cousin from Livingston."

PostSubject: Re: Didn't know about you.   Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:20 pm

"Oh, well every kingdom is different. But I'm not getting married. I guess thats part of the reson I'm here.' Eliza sighed, and looked out the window.

"This view is really pretty. I miss the one I had." She remembered that her mother had the room made for her so she could look out over the ocean. "Stupid-step mother! I hated her, she's such a pain!" she wanted to say it out loud but said it in her head.

"My father sent me here, I really don't want to be a bother." " But i must learn to be a lady." she added with a bit of sarcasim and a snort.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inevitable

PostSubject: Re: Didn't know about you.   Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:03 pm

"My father sent me here, I really don't want to be a bother. But I must learn to be a lady."

Autumn cocked her head to the side. "A lady?" she asked remembering the long, torturing years of Lady Lessions she had to go through as a child. "You are no bother." she added trying to make the shy visitor seem much more comfortable.

"So, my dear relative...this kingdom is known for it's gorgeous men...have you had any strike your fancy yet?" she asked trying to make a conversation to feel in the silence. She giggled thinking of Luke and tooked towards Kairi. She wondered if her sister had talked to Aidan yet. Autumn hated watching Aidan walk around in such sadness.

PostSubject: Re: Didn't know about you.   Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:16 pm

"What he says......But its all really my step mother. SHe jsut wants me out of the way so she can take over my kingdom......Stupid......" he words trailed off. "Thanks.....its hard getting used to this." She sighed, it would be hard for her to adjust.

She smiled. "Not, yet." "But i haven't had a chance to look. Luckly My father hasn't giving me away to some guy who I dont know...." she laughed "that would be funny."
"So, what can we do around here?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Didn't know about you.   

Back to top Go down

Didn't know about you.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Amoare :: Third Floor :: Princess Grand Bedroom-
Jump to: