Kingdom Of Amoare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Amoare

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vampire no more

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Vampire no more Empty
PostSubject: Vampire no more   Vampire no more Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 4:45 pm

Summary:Maire, turns Aidan back in to A human.
Characters: Maire, Autumn, Aidan, Luke, and Kairi if she wishes
Private

It was alomst time. Maire had the potioin ready. She had the stake, and the spell ready. Now all she had to do was wait for Autumn and Aidan.

This place was cold, and curel. She hated it, but was the only place were they wouldn't be bothered.
"Where are they?" she asked out loud. She walked back and fourth. she sighed and said down in the middle of the floor and prayed.
Dear Lord,
Please help me to do the right thing. Allow Aidan's Soul to be brought back, and let this tranfromation come out right. I love you mom and all.
When she was done she heard something outside.
Back to top Go down
Inevitable

Inevitable

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Vampire no more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire no more   Vampire no more Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 8:31 pm

Autumn inhaled a deep breath of cool air. Walking down all of those stairs had taken a toll on her weakened body. But the source of her strength came from the body behind her. Six feet tall he stood, handsome, and cunning. He would be her groom someday soon. She had gotten through her first transformation last night. It was better than she had expected, despite the pain. She actually had fun, she was free...on her own. And Luke's company helped quite alot also.

She turned the large brass nob and pushed open the door. Inside stood Marie. Autumn shivered from the sudden chill, and her grasp on Luke's hand tightened. She had had nightmares about the night days before it approached. She wandered if Kairi knew, what she would have said if she had told her.

"Hello Marie," she greeted. "I'm sorry about the confusion. I finally found the slip of paper. Did you know there was a second page....someone must have translated it years ago. Well, anyway it said that the vampires closest companion must be the one to do the honors of...well...you know. So I brought Luke."

Under her eyes were bags, from the lack of sleep. With each step her legs ached, and she also noticed her teeth had sharpened. How this occured, she was unaware. Laying her head on Lukes arm, she smelled his sweet scent, and looked around the room. "where's Aidan?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

Vampire no more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire no more   Vampire no more Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 8:57 pm

Maire jumped alittle when the door opened she wasn't expecting to see Luke here.

But she was happy to see them finally here.
"No, its ok. Not a problem."
But maire was confuesed about the second page. "Well, i knew there was more. Who lived her before...No im getting side tracked." This happened when something piekd her curosity. "Yeah, I see." Maire looked at the tall boy behind Autumn. She hadn't really looked at him like this before. there was something there.....Something different....about him.

"I thought that he was going to be comming with you. We need to find him before night. Or we wont be able to get close, to him wiith out..." She let her words trail off. "Was it dark or getting dark?"
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Vampire no more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire no more   Vampire no more Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 10:06 pm

Aidan walked into the Secret Dungeon. The old door creaked and all the faces in the room turned towards him. He clentched his teeth and then swallowed hard. Luke was there. He gave him a long stare, trying to read his mind. They had spent so many years together, in that time they had learned each others expressions and matched them to thoughts. Nerves chilled through his body. His head was still in the clouds from moments ago when he held Kairi tight.

His head ached. He had not bitten in almost three days. That was long enough to drive him insane. But Kairi had distracted such thoughts and hungers. His eyes had flashed red twice in the time of walking to the dungeon. Blood thirsty and on the verge of insanity he stood infront of his friends. He wished for Kairi, but she was not by his side. He could still feel her in his mind, smell her scent (in which he made him crazy and desire grew in his stomach to have a taste.) He had to force himself not to turn around and walk through the door. She would probably be preparing for bed now, not expecting him. That would be when he would strike. Smell her hair and kiss her neck...then sink his teeth into her fragile skin.

He shook his head violently and the temptations went away.Those were to be the last. He would never imagine harming her again. He looked to everyone in the room. "Are you ready?" He asked. Autumn, he noticed, looked like she hadn't slept in weeks. Then he remembered that the moon before was full and smiled at her weakly. He looked to Luke and back to her, now realizing why they had called off the meeting the night before.

"Autumn, you should be resting. Luke take her back to her sleeping quarters, she is too weak to witness this." He jestured around the room. His gave fell upon a round, sharpend wooden stake on the chair beside Marie's things. He flinched and rubbed his eyes, trying to clear his thoughts. His head pounding. "So....," he paused rubbing his forehead with his rough hands. "Uhhh...what is the plan?" He asked glancing towards Luke again. He looked as though he wanted to say something but wouldn't dare infront of his princess. He knew he had it coming, Luke had a great control over his temper, unlike Aidan, but the veins in his neck flared. He knew he thought he was crazy for doing such things. But he had a reason.

His eyes flashed crimson and fangs pierced his bottom lip in which he bit hard, drawing blood to control himself. The dark brown eyes slowly came back. Aidan grew weak. They only had a few moments before he could no longer control his thirst and sank his fangs deep into Marie's skin. Autumn and Luke were werewolves, thier blood was tainted...but Aidan would go for anything at the moment. Marie was a witch but her blood was still pure. he sat down on top of the table covered by soft cloth and cusions, provided by Autumn, he expected. They looked luxurious, but the thought of his blood staining him made the room sway uncomfortably. He covered his face with his hands and took a deep breath. "Lets get this over with."
Back to top Go down
Inevitable

Inevitable

Vampire no more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire no more   Vampire no more Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 10:45 pm

Autumn lifted her head from Luke's shoulder when she heard the creak of the old door open. She turned, gratefully looking into the face of her dear friend Aidan. It was late, he was late. But as he walked into the room, she noticed his cheeks were red, he had been blushing. He wore a tiny smirk, only recongnizable by those who knew him for years. Aidan did an excellent job of hiding his emotions, but not even the kiss of Autumn's sister he could dig under his thick armor.

She whispered to Luke, standing on her toes to reach his ear left ear. "I think someone has been snogged...Perhaps by someone he has been avoiding over the past weeks?" She asked, happily. She was glad to she him look happy. Glad that the cocky smirk had returned finally to his face.

If he was happy, then her sister must be exstatic. She earned to go into her bedroom and hear the details. By the look on Aidan's face, Autumn smiled, excited to see her sister smile again. But then hsi emotions faded to worry and Autumn was drawn back to reality. She clentched Luke's hand tight as Aidan's eyes flash dark red. Though she had seen this before, she was positive nothing could ease the shock of evil.

" So...Uhhh...what is the plan?" he asked. Autumn took a deep breath, relieved that his brown eyes had returned.

"Aidan, after hours of searching, I finally found the end of the spell." She said in the lightest tone possible. "Only the vampires closest companion can stab him in the heart and it work successfully. So, that is why I have brought Luke." She looked up at him to find Aidan and him having what looked like an angry starring contest. She knew Luke was angry, but was happy he had come. SHe coughed loudly to distract them and bring all eyes to her. "Now I have explained everything to Luke, all we have to do is...uhh... tie you down and wait for the vampire to take over. Then at exactly midnight, which is 5 minutes exactly from this moment. Then he will... you know, while Marie says a spell. After that I will feed you the potion." She inhaled a deep breath of cold air and looked toward the floor.

This was the moment she dreaded the most. She looked up towards her love once more to find a worried expression written on his face. Her grasp on his hand tightened and she kissed his scrapped knuckles. He had the worst job of all. He had to stab his best friend, closest companion in the heart, and hope all went well. All would go well. Aidan could not die, but the eary feeling in her chest overtook all research she had done. She smiled weakly and moved form Luke towards the wall opposite them. leaning her back against it and crossign her arms, she stood. ishing her sister was there beside her.
Back to top Go down
MoonKnight

MoonKnight

Number of posts : 57

Vampire no more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire no more   Vampire no more Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 7:24 pm

Luke found himself being tugged down into the secret dungeon. He was feeling uneasy about stabbing his best friend in his heart...but he tried to lighten the mood. "Jeez, we're not even married yet and you are already trying to get me down here." He smirked. He stared at his beautiful wife-to-be, and wondered what she was thinking as she looked him in the eye. Luke finally fell behind Autumn, after a long walk down many staircases. He was tried, and he knew that Autumn must be exhausted.

Opening the door, Marie, who Luke had no idea that she was a witch, was suprised to see him. "Honey I'm Home!" He called, his voice echoed. "Wow, you guys look down in the dumps!" He grinned, not showing his true emotion. If something happened to Aidan he would never forgive himself. He only wanted to know why Aidan was making this decision. Personally Luke hated it. He would no longer have his best friend beside him those long terrifying nights on the full moon, but he gained his lovely fiance.

He felt Autumns head rest on his shoulder then the weight lifted. He walked towards Aidan. "Hey, man can I talk to you...over here..." He pointed to the corner. He walked over there, "Why are you doing this?" He asked in a faint whisper. "If its for Kairi, then I can understand a little...but what if this isn't what she wants?" He paused. "Is this what you truely want? You know if this works...I've been reading. Yes, I'VE been reading, but if it works it'll feel like a part of you is missing, like for the rest of your life. I don't care how many nights you spend in bed with Kairi, you will go on feeling like half of you is missing...I don't want that Aidan. ANd personally I'm scared, you really expect me to stab you in the heart, and NOT feel like I'm killing you?!" Luke stared at his feet as he played with his fingers. He's not one to show much emotion, but this was his best friend for crying out loud. "Aidan, if this is what you want, then by all means do it, but if it's for Kairi, just be absolutely sure that it's what she wants."

He walked back over to Autumn and grabbed her hand, his expression was blank. Not even Autumn could read his expression, his thoughts, or what he was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

Vampire no more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire no more   Vampire no more Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:01 pm

"Hey, man can I talk to you...over here..." Aidan glanced at Luke and swallowed down his dread. His head tilted towards the ground and he walked in the direction Luke's finger was pointing.

"Hey," he greeted in a low voice.

"Why are you doing this?" He asked in a faint whisper. "If its for Kairi, then I can understand a little...but what if this isn't what she wants?" He paused. "Is this what you truely want? You know if this works...I've been reading. Yes, I'VE been reading, but if it works it'll feel like a part of you is missing, like for the rest of your life. I don't care how many nights you spend in bed with Kairi, you will go on feeling like half of you is missing"

Aidan let out a loud snort His cheeks turned bright. The thought. Just the single thought made his insides jump

"...I don't want that Aidan. ANd personally I'm scared, you really expect me to stab you in the heart, and NOT feel like I'm killing you?!"

"Don't worry," he assured him. "I will always be the same... just the evil will be gone...and that is what I want.. You are brave...this I know. You can do it." He outstreched his arm and put it on Lukes shoulder.

Aidan took a deep breath and starred at the celing covered in cobbed webs. He made a disgusted face and then returned his attention to his friend. "You guessed right," he answered his questions about Kairi. He glanced towards the door, relieved and sad that Kairi had left him, that they went thier seperate ways...for now. "I have to do this," he said reminded of his earlier conversation that had taken up so much energy. Luke deserved a good explaination, but Aidan was not willing to give it. He knew he would understand him better than anyone else.

"I have to change. I can no longer stand the nightmares when I do actually shut my eyes, which is hardly ever, so I am often terrorized in the day when i am awake. Earlier I met with her," he blushed. "and I had to force myself from bitting her. I think this is what she would want. It will make everything better."

He reached out for the stake that would soon be driven into his heart. The pounding in his chest increased as if it knew what was coming. He pushed it against Luke's chest and turned back to the table. He layed down on his back and felt the overwhelming urge for blood. Eyes dark red, and not changing. He clentched his fists and sat back up. An evil smirk painted accross his face. "Oh marie, you do smell so good." The evil voice hissed. ANd then he looked ove to Autumn. "Aww, it is a shame your blood is tainted, my dearie....I would have loved to stick my teeth into you and yor delicate skin. Maybe I shall, I am quite thirsty!"
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

Number of posts : 96

Vampire no more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire no more   Vampire no more Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:01 pm

Kairi wandered after Aidan left. She was very quiet, and walked steathly behind him, she knew evesdropping is bad, but she had too, she wanted to know what was going on. He was so hushed about it...his words changed man rang in her ears. Change? What does he mean? Kairi followed him till he reached the stairs to the secret dungeon.

She gave herself a puzzled look. Why was he coming down here? She went down as soon as she saw him go through the door. She literally ran down the stairs. She caught the door so it didn't close all the way. She looked in and saw Marie, Autumn, and Luke. Dumbfounded, her sister was keeping secrets from her, which was never in the agreement they made when Kairi were 12 and Autumn 11. She was furious. How come she wasn't included in the plan! She could hear faint whispers, and she tried so hard to listen. Only the vampires closest companion can stab him in the heart. So, that is why I have brought Luke." STAB HIM!?! Kairi was utterly comfused and mad all at the same time. She didn't understand what was going on. Would she just run in there and demand whats going on or would she just watch them hurt Aidan? "Lets get this over with." Kairi sighed, but not too loudly that to where they could hear. She wasn't supposed to be there, or she would have been on in the plan. She stood by the door, and waited to hear more. She watched Aidan pick up the stake and shove it towards Luke. She sighed, half o fher wanted to scream and the other half wanted to watch, and see what happens...Kairi was scared for the first time that night...
Back to top Go down
Inevitable

Inevitable

Vampire no more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire no more   Vampire no more Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:41 pm

"Jeez, we're not even married yet and you are already trying to get me down here."

Autumn turned around to face Luke. Her eyes narrowed slightly but she could not avoid a smile. Her pearly white teeth shown brightly, but she soon wiped it away and pretended to be serious. Her hands fell to her waist and she tapped her foot.

"Well, Lucas," She smirked. "Uhhmm... this place is awfully secretive," She smiled a plotting smile. She was not serious. She knew the rules and the consequences of destroying her reputation as a princess. But each and everyday she earned for the wedding even more than the day before. She couldn't wait to wear her long white dress and walk down the aisle. To have his name, wear his ring. She starred up at him, wondering if his light mood was just an act, or if he was drunk.

She watched him walk away with Aidan to the corner of the room. She smiled at Marie. Autumn knew what they were saying. Luke was questioning him, Aidan was answering him and telling him not to worry. Her hands shaked. SHe watched Aidan shove the stake toward Luke, and turn away. Autumn saw him cover his brown eyes, in which transformed into red jewels. She gasped, and jumped behind Luke. His words were awful. This was not the Aidan she knew and she was glad that he would be gone forever. She held in her hands four ropes. Those would be used to tie down each of his limbs. THough Autumn was unsure how the deed would be done. She starred up at Luke like a small child, frightened of the monsters under her bed.

Aidan would not agree to being tied down, Luke would have to fight him. She gulped down her fear. They had brought various weapong just in case things got a little out of hand. A long metal pipe, a small knife, and of course the stake. SHe looked toward the door, she thought something had moved, but was too distracted with Aidans evil eyes to go check it out.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

Vampire no more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire no more   Vampire no more Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 6:34 pm

"Aidan, you're late," Mairie stated as Aidan walked through the door. She was grateful he had come, finally.

"Let's get this over with," Aidan said.

"Yes, we need to before it is too late," She said looking at everyone around her.

She went around the room finding the things she needed, she glanced over the spell. It was short, but would do the trick. She heard Aidan's voice hiss.

"Oh Marie, you do smell so good," Then he spat threats at Autumn. Marie was quiet and a little scared.

"Shall we begin," She clapped her hands together. With a point of her finger she used her magic to force Aidan to lay down on the table. "Luke, please tie him to the table, he is under a stunning spell so he will not be able to move."

"Autumn, this is the potion," She held out the goblet for Autumn to get. "Luke, I will say the spell and then nod to you. Then you must stab him in the heart with that stake you have in your hands. After he is stabbed, Autumn you give him the potion...." she paused. "Now I'm not too sure how this is all going to play out, I've never done it before only my grandmother has." She gave those around her a worried look. "He might resist Luke, he is not your friend now, he is a vampire...so...just be prepared." She stated.

She took in a deep breath and began to read the spell in the language she had been taught a few years ago. The last line was, "Release him from this living death," After that she nodded to Luke and stepped back, watching the scene pla before her.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

Vampire no more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire no more   Vampire no more Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:17 pm

His eyes flashed brown, one final time before the evil took over him.

"I'm sorry I put you all through this," he stated sadly. He took off his shirt, exposing his tan and his muscles. He gave Luke one last meaningful look before he no longer had control of his actions.

Aidan was just about to leap towards the girls when he was flung backwards, his back hit against the hard table. He was unable to move his arms and legs. Anger crawled up his spine and the pain disapeared. He let out a loud growl and smiled evily.

"Oh," he stated laughing sarcastically. "You don't need to explain the details to Luke, he is incabaple of following out on the job," His voice hissed in a smooth, low tone. He sighed loudly.

He sat, motionless, though he tried his hardest to move. Marie started speaking in a wierd language and it made Aidan laugh. THe words sounded so funny. He glared up at Luke, who seemed to be having second thoughts. "You can't do it, Luke...so don't embaress yourself infront of your fiance. You are not man enough to do such things. You are weak, Lucas Pierce the second. You have the name of the father before you, stong and loyal...but you cannot stab your friend in the heart," he stated.

The Aidan inside the monster heard the words spitting out of his mouth. They were cruel and harsh. Aidan knew Luke was brave...he also knew, unlike the vampire, that his words only agged him on more. It was as though the vampire within him wanted to be set free, challeged Luke. Then his conscience vanished and he starred up at Luke with the look of evil.
Back to top Go down
MoonKnight

MoonKnight

Number of posts : 57

Vampire no more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire no more   Vampire no more Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:42 pm

Luke felt the stake being shoved towards him. He mentally cried. He has never been bold enough, or brave enough to stab someone he loved. At war, well that was a different story. He was risking his life for his Kingdom, and his princess. His face grew hot, and his hands were shaking, he was nervous for the first time in his life.

Luke glanced to the door, he saw a figure, not wanting to make it obvious that he saw something there, he made out the figure to be Kairi. Oh no...This is bad. He thought. He was feeling like he was getting ready to murder his best friend and the woman he loved was watching through the door.

"Luke, please tie him to the table, he is under a stunning spell so he will not be able to move He finally looked up, Aidan wasn't moving, and his eyes were flashing red to brown. Finally his eyes were red and were not changing. Luke knew that this wasn't his best friend, and he glared. Marie started speaking a language he didn't know...and then he heard the line. "Release him from this living death," He saw her nod, and he stepped forward.

"This is the last time I'm going to see you." He paused, "This is where you take your last breath as Aidan. Go curse someone else you bastard." He shoved the stake right where Aidans heart would be. He was breathing deeply, the only way he was going to stab his best friend was to get himself angry. Which worked. He stabbed his best friend. He let go of the stake, and took a step back. He waited for Autumn to give him the potion, and change him back into what he truely was.
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

Number of posts : 96

Vampire no more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire no more   Vampire no more Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:13 pm

Kairi stepped back from the door as she saw Luke see her. She took a deep breath. Would he tell? She looked back into the room, and saw the worried look in Lukes eyes. She felt like crying, she had never seen him so emotional.

"This is the last time I'm going to see you." He paused, "This is where you take your last breath as Aidan. Go curse someone else you bastard." She watched him raise the stake high above Aidan. She was feeling reckless and burst through the door as the stake sunk deep into his skin. "NO!" She cried. She looked at the stake that was poking out of Aidans heart. Feeling woozy, she fainted.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

Vampire no more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire no more   Vampire no more Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:57 pm

"This is the last time I'm going to see you...This is where you take your last breath as Aidan. Go curse someone else you bastard." Luke's voice echoed off the walls and rung in Aidan's ears. He was going to do it, Luke was actually going to go through with it. The vampire had not expected such things and began to grow fearful.

He watched as Luke stood over him and raised the stake far above his head. Aidan swallowed hard and glared up at the human. He tried to move, to escape but was trapped. He pulled harder on the ropes with did not budge. They began to cut into his skin, and he blood trickled down his wrists which made him even thirstier.

Luke lowered the weapon and the sharp point gashed through his tan skin and sank deeper with the pressure of the one stabbing him. "GAAAAHHH!" His scream echoed even louder than Luke's. The pain Aidan felt was undescribable. He could not breath. It was as though a thousand knives had been thrown at him. He gapped for air but intook none. His red eyes flashed brown, but the pain only grew stronger. He let out another loud yelp and starred up at the people standing over him. He looked Luke in the eyes and then noticed someone whisk by his side. His eyes grew wide as his eyes met those of Kairi's.

He tried to breath to talk, to utter a single word but was unsuccessful. The pain, he drownded in it. Passed all imaginable agony. Then he felt light, as though he was floating. Then the creature inside him that had buried itself deep within his soul for protection, left. With one last surge of pain he closed his weary eyes, head falling sideways, so pale his skin was almost grey. The heart stopped.
Back to top Go down
Inevitable

Inevitable

Vampire no more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire no more   Vampire no more Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 7:15 pm

Autumn listened to Aidan scream and looked away. She had seen only the shadows reflected from the little candlelight they had as Luke stabbed Aidan. She held the goblet tightly in her hand.

After she saw the lights go out in Aidan's eyes she intook a deep breath and stepped forward nearer to him. She moved cautiously as if the vampire would raise up and bit her. She slowly moved her hand near the body's face and opened Aidan's mouth. SLowly pouring the red liquid in his mouth, she tilted his head upward. Suddenly her sister ran through the door. Autumn jumped and the silvet goblet fell out of her hand, half empty. Autumn jumped, shreeked and starred at her sister.

The goblet shattered across the floor. Autumn's eyes filled with tears and she fell into Luke's arms. Kairi fainted and Autumn rushed to her side. She looked up at Luke and then down at kairi. "Kairi!" she yelled, tears streaming down her face. Then she saw her sister's eyes open and she breathed a sigh of relief. "Kairi, I'm sorry. You shouldn't have come. I'm so sorry." She brushed her sisters hair and helped her to stand. Then she ran into her fiance's arms and buried her face in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

Vampire no more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire no more   Vampire no more Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 8:34 pm

"This is the last time I'm going to see you...This is where you take your last breath as Aidan. Go curse someone else you bastard." She hurd his words as they rang of the dungeon's walls. Maire watched as Luke stabbed Aidan in his heart. She felt the pain. She knew that Luke was hurting in side. Deep down inside she wanted to cry, but staied strong.

She then watched Autumn walk slowly over to him and porn the liquid in to his mouth.

"NO! she hurd Kairi yell. Autumn droped the goblet. Maire looked in horror. She didnt know what to do. What was she going to do. Did he have to drank all of it. so many thoughts rased through Maire's head before she finally spoke.

"Kairi, I should have told you. But i left it up to them." She pointed to Autumn and Aidan's body. "I hope you can forgive me. I should have siad something....." Her words traild off as she started to cry.

What would she do if it didn't work, the blood would be on her hands. SHe had told them that it would work. Now all she had was time. She loked to Aidan's body, and then she looked to the others. All the while thinking What have I done? She was still crying..... and saw the horror in the others even if it didnt show......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vampire no more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire no more   Vampire no more Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire no more
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Amoare :: Sub-Levels :: Secret Dungeon-
Jump to: