Kingdom Of Amoare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Amoare

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Addy

Addy

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Magic Empty
PostSubject: Magic   Magic Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:42 pm

Summary:Aidan and Marie talk about magic
Characters: Aidan and Marie
PRIVATE!

Aidan paced the desserted dungeon. He knew every room in the castle, and this is the one he liked the least. He visited it when he was small and had nightmares about being locked up in there. It was the lowest part of the castle and someone had to walk down several flights of spiral steps to reach the room.

He rubbed the back of his neck with his hand and glanced several times at the doorway. He had told Marie to meet him there, that he needed to talk to her in private. She had told him that she was a witch weeks ago and he thought she might be able to help him. he jumped as the door opened and gave the girl a quick smile.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic   Magic Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:48 pm

Maire had just got done with cleaning the second floor rooms, when she had remembered that Aidan had told her he needed to talk to her. She raced down the stairs and found the dungeon.

She opended the door and there was Aidan.
"Sorry didn't mean to scare you Aidan." She said with a laugh as she closed the door. Of all the places she had been in the castel, she nevr wanted to be here.
"What did you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic   Magic Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 10:06 pm

"I was wondering....If magic could change a vampire back into a human?" He figured he would come out and say it, there was no reason to beat around the bush. He wanted answers quickly. He was going out on the limb...He wanted to be human to be normal, so Kairi didn't have to accept him for being a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic   Magic Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 10:19 pm

Oh my god she was yelling in her head. But it can be done. " Aidan, it's possible, but its going to be very hard, and painful for you. And...." She stoped to take a breath. It was so cold down here.

"And it will take time. I don't know how long, because i'm not that strong yet, and to find the spell, and all the ingredents that I need." SHe looked at his face and knew that it was important.

"Aidan it has been done to people like you. My grand mother did it before she died. But I'm going to need your help."
"Aidan can I tell you some thing?"

Maire looked around the dungeon, and added "We need to do the spell in another place."
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic   Magic Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 11:44 am

He was a fool...now three other people knew about him. At this rate, the whole castle will find out and he will have to meet a slow, painful, public death.

"So you can change it by magic?" He asked. He could be changed...go back to being completely normal. The pain didn't matter...he had suffered enough..a little pain wouldn't affect him. "So when can we do it?" He was excited now. "And how? Do you have your magic book with you?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic   Magic Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 1:38 pm

Now she had to only find the spell and all these other things.
"Yes, it can Fixed."
"Yes, we can do it." She repeted He seemed a little bit more happier now.
"It's going to take time."
"With a drank, and a spell."
"I haven't ever looked throught my mom's books. So it might be in there, but I'm not sure. But I can do it, and im going to it for you. Because I know that this is important to you." She walked over to him and added
"I'm going to need help, you know this castel better than me. And I know the about the tower and the papers. There could be other books, spell books hidden here."

Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic   Magic Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 2:09 pm

"Spellbooks in the tower? Why would they be there?" He asked her curiously. His spirits were lifted. He would do anything she asked him to do. "Do you need me to find a secret room? Becasue this is as secret as it gets. And exactly how long will it take a week?" He stopped and remembered he had forgottento thank her. "Thank you very much Marie, and please don't tell any one about me...enough people know as it is."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic   Magic Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 2:29 pm

"I don't know, there are a lot of secret rooms here and maybe the book its here. There were books hidden around the world to keep from them being used for evil.
"Well it could take a week or less. But lets look in my books, it might be there. I saw my granny using it to cure that one man who was a werewolf, but it can be used for both." she quickly added.
She stood up and walked to the door. "I wont tell any one, your welcome. Thanks for keeping my secert too. I'll be back, im going to get my books."
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic   Magic Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 2:56 pm

Aidan watched her leave to get her books. He prayed that the solution would be in there. That he would not crave blood or hear screams of horror when he slept at night. It was almost midnight and he hoped she would come back quickly.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic   Magic Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 2:59 pm

Maire rushed to get her books, because she knew it was almost mid-night. She got her books and ran all the way back.

"Here......They.......Are." She droped the books, her chest was in so mush pain.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic   Magic Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 3:10 pm

Aidan starred down at the huge pile o books lying on the floor. "You should have asked me to help you, I was expecting one, not a thousand," he laughed. He opened up one of the large black books and searched the pages. Book after book, page after page, he searched. No progress. They had found nothing! He opened up the last book of the pile and opened it, rubbing his eyes of all tiredness. His stomach growled. He needed to go, but kept reading. "I think I found something!" He interupted the silence. He read the page. "

A human can be easily changed to a vampire by spell or bite, but it is not so easy for a vampire to change back into a human. In most cases, many have tried and failed and both vampire and human died."

"Well that doesn't help much does it!" He raised his voice slightly in frustration. "I'm sorry Marie, but I have to go. We will talk tomorrow." He smiled at her weakly and ran out the door and outside.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic   Magic Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 3:20 pm

"Well I didn't know which one to bring, so i got all of them."
They looked throught all the books. And the only thing they found was

A human can be easily changed to a vampire by spell or bite, but it is not so easy for a vampire to change back into a human. In most cases, many have tried and failed and both vampire and human died."
"Thats not going to do any thing, were looking for a spell."
"Ok, talk to you tomarrow."
Maire looked in the last book. "The page is gone. I knew it." she was gald that Aidan wasn't here. She gathered all the books a left.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic   Magic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Amoare :: Sub-Levels :: Secret Dungeon-
Jump to: