AuthorMessage
Inevitable

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Breakfast   Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:52 pm

Summary: Informal Breakfast
Characters: All
OPEN

Autumn sat down at the table nearest the window. The sun shone brightly in the cloudless sky. She could feel the warmth against her arms and face. The cooks had layed out a wonderful breakfast for the castle people. She smiled and thanked them all. She bit into a berry muffin and then went for the bacon. Sweet meat made her tastebuds jump in delight. She gazed out of the window and smiled down at the children chasing each other. She reminesed about memories from the past, laughing quietly to herself.

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast   Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:02 pm

Aidan walked into the Dining hall and sat down opposite of Autumn. "How do you do M'lady?" he asked politely. His stomach turned. He did not feel too socialable especailly with the sister of Kairi. But he ate some sausage and smiled at her. "How are you feeling today?" he asked glancing at her shoulder. The bright sunlight burned his eyes so he shaded them with his hand until they adjusted to the room. "So, now you see who I really am...You don't hate me too do you?"

Last edited by on Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inevitable

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast   Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:19 pm

Autumn smiled at Aidan and watched his shy cautious movements. Her sad eyes looked at him, they were alike now...both rejects. "Of course I don't hate you Aidan... We were friends before and we will remain freinds after... And I am perfetly fine, for the thousanth time." She smiled warmly at him again.

"That's not all you're going to eat is it?" she asked and handed him the plate of bacon and some bread. "have you seen Luke this morning?" She couldn't help but ask him about Luke's where-abouts.

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast   Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:30 pm

Aidan laughed at her pushing food into his plate with her fork. And he felt that Luke was lucky to have such a caring fiance. "So, you're getting married, huh? I can't believe Luke can be so romantic..." He shruged his shoulders. "But I am not as pretty as you." He cackled some more, eating the food she had given him. "How can you be so accepting?" he asked in a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inevitable

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast   Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:38 pm

"So, you're getting married, huh? I can't believe Luke can be so romantic... But I am not as pretty as you." Autumn laughed with her mouth full making her cough.

"Aww, Aidan you are very pwetty," she joked in a baby voice. "Luke has many different sides to him doesn't he? But it's kinda hard picturing you being romantic also. You two are two of a kind!" She laughed. She remembered her last trip to the high tower and the papers she found under the stack of Ariana letters. It was some kind of paper ripped out of a book wih fancing writing that she could not read. She took it out of her pocket and told Aidan to look at what she found.

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast   Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:42 pm

Aidan uncrinkled the paper and examined it. The letters were foriegn to im, something he had never seen before. 'It's in some kind of language I've never seen," he stated, eating some more bacon. The food was very good and felt great in his hungry stomach. "This is very interesting!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix_Rising

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast   Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:54 pm

Maire got dress and headed down to the dining hall. They had treated her as a person, not just a maid. This made her feel good.

"Good-moring Autumn, Aidan. How are you this moring?" She noticed the look on there faces.
"Whats wrong???"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast   Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:00 pm

"Oh," Aidan looked up from the paper in which had a picture of a vampire and a wooded knife-looking-thing. "How do you do Marie? We were just looking at this piece of paper Autumn found in the high tower." His heart jumped excitedly and he put infuses on the last words. He remembered the night before when he met with Marie in the dungeon and that this might be the spell. "But we cannot read it, maybe you can?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix_Rising

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast   Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:05 pm

"I'm good." She said as she sat down at the table and took a pecie of bread.
"Maybe it's the one I'm looking for." She looked at the page.
"This is it.....Aidan.......This is it!!!!" "Autumn were at did you find this???" Maire was very happy about this, and needed to know about how autumn found it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inevitable

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast   Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:16 pm

Autumn smiled and greeted Marie. "I'm wonderful, thanks for asking." Placing her finger to her chin she starred at the piece of paper.

"This is it.....Aidan.......This is it!!!!" "Autumn were at did you find this???" Marie's yells made Autumn jump.

"This is what? What are you talking about?" She asked both confused and excited. "I found it in the high tower, under all of the Ariana letters." She looked at Aidan. "What is she talking about?"

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast   Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:21 pm

Aidan jumped up from his seat. "This is the spell?" He whispered loudly pointing at the paper. "But it's in a different language!" He wanted to jump up and down. He wanted to scream. He could finaly be normal. He could finally be with Kairi, the one he loved.

"This is what? What are you talking about?" Autumn asked. He sat back down infront of her and breathed deeply. "You know how you took drastic measures to be with Luke?" He paused and formed his words so Marie couldn't figure out about Autumn. "Well, I'm kind of doing the same thing, only differnet." He hoped she would understand. He hoped she would not ask questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inevitable

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast   Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:25 pm

Autumn instantly undestood what Adian was about to do. He wanted to change back to a human for good. "Aidan, I can't believe this, really?" she asked. "Does Kairi know about this? She needs to know!" She was even more excited than before. Prince Erec seemed like a nice man but she knew Aidan better, but she also trusted her sisters decisions. Aidan was fighting back for her, and she felt a great amount of gratitude toward her fiance's best friend and Sister's maybe love.

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast   Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:30 pm

"Autumn, Kairi doesn't know. I haven't been on very good speaking terms with her lately. She has been very busy. But I'm not sure that she should know. She already thinks I'm as sycho as it is," He laughed through his pain and wanted despretly to change the subject.

"So do you think this will work, Marie? What does it say?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix_Rising

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast   Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:50 pm

"Yes, this is it. I knew it was here,. I told you!" she was laughing like a crazy person.
"Yeah, I know but it's so mortals cant read it. It's not that hard to understand." The she remembered that he wasn't a witch.
Then she thought that she might need to expalin to Aidan.
"Some spells are dangerous, to every one. And only certain people know the language. This is Hippogram. One of 7 thousand languages that have only been taught to 3 Witches..." Stoping to think "Well four, including me." She took a drank of juice. "My grand mother taught me before she died. But any ways." She looked back down at the page. " This is Somite, this one is harder, but I can do it." "Are there any questions that you have?" She added Then looked at Autumn "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inevitable

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast   Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:36 pm

"I'm perfectly fine Marie, just a little excited and worried for Aidan's sake." Marie didn't know that Autumn knew about Aidan, but she didn't know that she new either. This secret was no longer much of a secret, and she was worried for his safety.

"Marie, what does it say?" She asked pointing to the paper. If there was someway to reverse being an animal she was very interested. "It has to be something dangerous, otherwise there would not be a vampire being stabbed painted on the old page. Her blue eyes glanced towards Aidan and then down at Marie as she read the page. "Can you read it aloud?"

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast   Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:00 pm

"Ok, but it's nothing that i cann't handdle." She looked at Autumn pointing to the picture of the Vampire and the wooden stake.

"It can be, if your not sure what to do, and if your not in the right place."

"This is how to reverse it." she looked at Autumn, and then back to the page.
"See Vampires still have a heart, only it doesn't beat like ours. Thats why you need the wooden stake. You have to but it throught there heart and then the Vampire part dies." she stopped to study the paper.
"The only why to kill a vampire is after staking it, is to....." she didnt want to say it "to remove its head."
"But were not going to kill him."
"Here we go, turning a vampire in to a human, after you but the stake throught it's heart, read the spell while he dranks the potion."
"Ok, so we will only need lavander, rose thorn, and holy water. Do you know were we can get this?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inevitable

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast   Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:16 pm

"Pierce him through the heart?" Autumn asked. "That's crazy, both the vampire and Aidan will die!" She was worried, was he willing to go to the extremes of risking his life just to be normal, human. She looked at him with great consern. Kairi would die if she found out Aidan was planning to do such things. If Aidan died.... She shook the painful thoughts away, forcing them out of her head.

Someone could easily find lavander and rose thorns in the gardan, and as for holy water; in the lake babtismal services used to be held so she could find some there. But she did not say anything, she was unsure if she wanted to help Aidan murder himself. But she was also positive she didn't want him to do anything without her being there and Luke also.

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast   Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:29 pm

He listen to her read the ripped piece of parchment, shoked at what he must do. He had hoped it would be something simple like turn around three times and sprinkle some magic dust on him or somthing of the sort. He did not expect to have to stab himself in the heart. He instantly wanted to question her, but Autumn beat him to it. She asked the same questions that were on his mind, but only with a little more emotion.

"Marie," he said giving Autumn a 'not-to-worry' look. "How can I drink the potion if I am unconscience, because surely I am not going to to be very much alive once I stab myself in the heart. And what does the potion do? Bring me back to life?" He asked her in a soft, worried tone...not questioning her powers or ways, only curious. He could not stab himself in the heart because if he did happen to die, the after life would not be good at all. Then the question came...Who would do the honors?

"Uhhmm," He said scratching his head and distrupting his own thoughts. "You can find the lavander and thorns in the garden I am sure. And the holy water, you can get it from the lake. So when do you think we can put this plan into action?" He asked glancing at the two women.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix_Rising

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast   Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:00 pm

Maire sighs. This is going to be a long day She thought to her self. "He wont die Autumn if his head is still on." She looked back at the page. "It says right here." Pointing to a paragraph

"A Vampire is only hurt by stabbing him in the heart. TO change him complty you must recite the words and he must drank the potion. Only a man whos heart is pure will be able to live. If he truely wants this change then he will not attack."

"The holy water finishes the vampier part off, while the rose thorn and lavander bring the human back."

"You wont be.I don't know what they teach you all about vampires, none of it is right. You'll only be in pain, and you'll want blood to heal you self, But will have the poition ready before then, and you'll drank it while i read the words."

Then she looked at Autumn who still looked worried.
"Autumn it's going to work. You will need to stand gard, and wear a cross. Oh and read a passage from the bibile. It's so his sole can be brought back, and the vampire can be taken back to were it belongs."

"Oh, no theres a problem. This is not good, there is an unfinnished sentence. It starts like this 'The Vampire must be stabbed by a.......' I dont know wat it is. It could be friend, love one, or another creature." She stopped and looked around.

"Autumn, and Aidan there is something you two must do. Autumn go back an look to see if there is any more funny looking writing. Aidan go gather 3 lavander twigs and one rose bush. I'll go get the holy water and my other book. Oh we need a cross and bibile."
She took another drank of juice, and asked "Please if you have any questions about anything ask now, for we must get this done before it's to late......" Her words trailed off here came the cook and she didn't want any one to know about her or Aidan. Even Autumn was in danger for helping. "Autumn is there something you want to say?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inevitable

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast   Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:44 pm

"Autumn is there something you want to say?" Autumn wrinkled her eyebrows and starred at Marie.

"No, Marie. I can't think of anything to say." She did not know what Marie was hinting at. Ofcourse there was no possible way that she knew about her...it was impossible unless she witnessed it, which Autumn was sure she had not because then Aidan and Luke would have gone after her too.

She looked at Aidan and smiled weakly. Was he seriously going to go through with it? She ate the last scraps on her plate and stood. "Well I better be on my way. I shall see everyone on a later day. Good-bye."

She waved to them and walked out of the Dining Hall. How was she going to tell Kairi or Luke? She shook her head to herself, nodded to the door openers and went into the library.

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast   Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:33 pm

"No, Marie. I can't think of anything to say." maire thought those words over in her head before saying,

"Ok, just checking." MAire was sure that there was soemthing on her mind, but let it go.

"Ok, bye Autumn. Talk to you later." SHe watched Autmn leave and then asked Aidan

"Any, questions from you??"

MAire loved to answer questions about her self, witches and other things too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast   

Back to top Go down

Breakfast
Page 1 of 1