Kingdom Of Amoare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Amoare

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting New People

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Meeting New People   Meeting New People Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 7:12 pm

Summary: Kairi meets Erec
Characters: Kairi, and Erec..possibly someone else.
Privatish...

Kairi walked through the Garden. Her favorite place now, since the forest always brought back bad memories. It's only a couple of days, and Kairis' mind was stuck on the guy she danced with. He just told her to meet her somewhere that no one can hear them, so she figured the garden would work.

She gazed at the statue of Aphrodite. What a beautiful woman. She had it all, and she could grant any wish. How she wished that Aidan wouldn't have been a vampire. He was her everything...and he tried to kill her. She sighed, and she when to the roses. Her favorite flower, she smelled it.

She looked up, the sounding of boot headed her way. Her heartbeat grew fast, and she still sat at the rose. She smoothed her dress waiting to see who was coming. The footsteps grew closer.
Back to top Go down
Prince Charming

Prince Charming

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:09 pm

Erec remembered how soft Kairis' touch was, as she grabbed his hand and they went to dance. His memory was filled with her, her smile, and innocence, her deep brown eyes, and the way she looked in her golden dress. He couldn't stop thinking about her. She moved so gracefully, much like his mother. That's who she reminded him of, his mother, she had a certain glow...the same glow that Kairi had.

He walked towards the garden, this is where she told him to meet him. His boots echoed through the halls. What was he going to say...how was he going to act? Kairi was different than those in Spraton. She didn't throw herself at him, but waited for him to come to her. He couldn't stop thinking about the look that she first gave him. The kind, and beautiful look that he was just drawn too.

When he reached the Garden, he couldn't believe that this was their garden. Every flower imaginable was there, and the huge statue of Aphrodite in the roses. There She was. There sitting on the wall where the roses were, she was smelling one. The way she was postioned on there, made her look amazing. "Wow.." He breathed.

He walked towards her and smiled. "Hello M'Lady." He bowed, then took her hand and kissed it. Again her touch...drove him wild. Was he beginning to fall in love? Was she the one?
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 2:45 pm

Hello M'Lady She quickly turned around, and saw that it was Erec. "Why Hello Sir Erec." She smirked. "I see you came. Glad you did, this isn't a place you want to be alone in...makes you feel alone." She got up and walked towards him. She was literally inches from him. And the tiny voice in her head said. What are you doing?! Remember Aidan?! Aidan's face flashed in her mind as she stared at Erec.

She turned around...and then saw the red eyes. She bit her lip, and turned back around. Kairi grabbed Erec's hand, and lead him to a stone bench. She sighed. "So you came here to speak to my Father...what about?" She asked. He said that he would tell her later at the ball. She looked at the momument laid there for Arianna, and her thoughts directed her back to the tower, and her kiss with Aidan.

STOP IT! She mentally cried to the tiny voice. You have a good guy! The voice cried. How can I love someone I'm afraid of?! Deep thought swelled her brain. But when she looked at Erec, she shut the tiny voice away. She smiled once more, for some reason, everytime she looks at him, she smiles.
Back to top Go down
Prince Charming

Prince Charming

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 7:10 pm

He was mesmerized by her smile. So you came here to speak to my Father...what about?" He sighed, he knew that he couldn't have a moment without talking business. "I came here because my father wants to settle his differences, and join kingdoms. Like a treaty." He nodded. "I didn't want to come...till he told me about you."

He knew that that was a bad thing to say, but he had no idea how to talk to her. She seemed so innocent, and he couldn't lure her in...not after that scene at the ball. Where another knight shares his affections for her. He had to win her heart...somehow. The kingdoms need to be one, he can't risk his life for another war. But then again...there will always be a battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 2:05 am

Kairi stared at him. "I came here because my father wants to settle his differences, and join kingdoms. Like a treaty." She agreed. "I can totally understand." "I didn't want to come...till he told me about you." She laughed, "Is that so? And what did he say about me?" She grinned. Kairi was letting curiousity get the better of her. She'd love to know what King Percival had said about her.

Kairi thought about what he said about joining the kingdoms...but how would they do that? If it was her and him getting married...she wasn't too sure about that. She bit her lip again. She's done that a lot tonight. Then her thoughts drifted to Aidan...who would be furious if he caught her out here with him. But then again..Aidan had no control over her.
Back to top Go down
Prince Charming

Prince Charming

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 2:32 am

Is that so? And what did he say about me?" What was he going to say? That his father wanted him to marry her and complete the treaty? That Percival and William have spoken about her having an arranged marriage? He looked her in the eye, and grabbed her hands. "He said, that there was a girl...about 18, the daughter of William. He said that you were beautiful...and that your beauty can't match to a Spraton woman." He paused. "And I had to come and see for myself...Kairi, when I saw you walk down those stairs tonight, I couldn't believe it. You've got to be the most beautifulest woman I've ever met."

He finally let go of her soft hands. His words came straight from the heart and wasn't some trick he used in Spraton. Erec was falling and he knew it. He wants her to choose him, he could give her everything she needs...and much more.
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 2:15 pm

Kairi felt him take her hands in his. Excticement ran through her body. He said, that there was a girl...about 18, the daughter of William. He said that you were beautiful...and that your beauty can't match to a Spraton woman. "And I had to come and see for myself...Kairi, when I saw you walk down those stairs tonight, I couldn't believe it. You've got to be the most beautifulest woman I've ever met."
She was speechless. She didn't even know what to say..."Erec...That is very flattering. It really is. No one has said such words to me." She smiled. She remembered Aidans' words hours before. I can only love you

"So, tell me about you. Then maybe you'll get to hear some of my secrets." She laughed. She was having a good time with Erec. He has something about him that you can't help but have a good time. She looked into his soft brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Prince Charming

Prince Charming

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:17 pm

Erec gave her a loving look. ..."Erec...That is very flattering. It really is. No one has said such words to me." "Kairi, I've known you for hours...and I already know that you are amazing. Absolutely amazing." He grabbed her hands again, gave them a squeeze, then let go. "You must think I'm crazy. Telling you this..and only knowing you hours."

He grinned. Erec felt so comfortable with her, he just didn't understand. Things seemed to be going in the right direction...every time he was near her. He sighed...What would she have to do with someone like me...when she has that knight, that definitely has anger problems..

"So, tell me about you. Then maybe you'll get to hear some of my secrets." He laughed. Secrets...what secrets? "Well...probably about a year ago...My mother passed away. She gave me this." Taking the locket from behind his tunic. "And her last words were...love conquers all." He sort of went into a daze, remembering her dazzling smile that she wore everyday, then it slowly fading as she said those words. "She was a wonderful woman." He said looking at Kairi. "You smile...reminds me of her.." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 1:35 pm

"Kairi, I've known you for hours...and I already know that you are amazing. Absolutely amazing." Amazing? Aidan has never said that to Kairi. A word that only her father used to describe her. She smiled. "You must think I'm crazy. Telling you this..and only knowing you hours." She laughed, "No, I don't think that you are crazy! Just very sweet." She touched his cheek.

Kairi Lancaster! What are you doing?! Remember Aidan!? The little voice cried in her head. But she pushed it away, she was enjoying herself way too much.

Kairi looked at him with meaningful eyes. "Well...probably about a year ago...My mother passed away. She gave me this...And her last words were...love conquers all. She was a wonderful woman." She wrapped her arms around him. "Oh Erec! That's terrible. I'm so sorry![/i] She whispered into his shoulder. "You smile...reminds me of her.." She looked up at him, still in his arms, she saw him grin. Then she smiled. "Do you see her now?" She asked, still with her smile.
Back to top Go down
Prince Charming

Prince Charming

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 2:47 pm

"No, I don't think that you are crazy! Just very sweet." Erec felt her soft hands touch his cheek, an electric shock ran through his body. She took a sharp breath, hoping that she wouldn't notice his excitement. He watched her intentlly, her every move, how her dress fit her body perfectly. He stared, trying not to make it obvious.

He felt her arms around him, he mentally cried, She fit perfectly in his, just perfect. "Oh Erec! That's terrible. I'm so sorry "My sweet Lady, She rests in me now. I have more of her than I can imagine." He whispered. He watched her smile. "Do you see her now?" He smirked. "Yes, I do..." He whispered, slowly touching his forehead with hers, slowly leaning in...he got closer and closer to her. He pulled her close, playing with her hair. Finally, without thinking of anyone, or anything, he kissed her, long and full of all the passion he had in his heart. He pulled her as close to him as he possibly could, and enjoying every second of this moment. Love had struck him. He knew it.
Back to top Go down
Paralyzer
Admin
Paralyzer

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:44 am

Kairi felt his arms gently wrapped around her. My sweet Lady, She rests in me now. I have more of her than I can imagine." She looked up at him, his eyes had sadness and joy in them. "Are you alright?" She asked. He seemed like he was going to cry. But then she felt herself getting closer and closer to him. She smiled, as he pulled her waist to him. She did when he put his forehead against hers, and then the moment that had been waiting all night.

Erec placed his lips upon hers, shock ran through her body. The kiss lasted a few seconds, the longest seconds she had ever fell into. Finally she pulled away. "Erec.." She rbeathed, as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Prince Charming

Prince Charming

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 8:48 pm

He looked at her, why was she doing this? She wanted him and didn't and he knew it. "He's on your mind isn't he?" He asked. He knew the answer, but wouldn't force himself to believe it. "Kairi...I'm falling in love with you, and I will do everything in my power to make you mine!" Erec cried.

"Kairi I'm sure that your father has told you, but I am going to tell you myself." He took a deep breath, then sighed. "I am to make you my bride. I've asked his permission and permission granted." He smirked. "Kairi, forget about him. I can give you everything you want and more. " Erec grabbed both of her shoulders. "Kairi, please. Don't break my heart."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting New People
Page 1 of 1