AuthorMessage
Inevitable

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Reviewing the Damages   Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:25 pm

Summary: Kairi and Autumn talk about what happened in the woods
Characters: Kairi and Autumn
PRIVATE

Autumn sat on the secret stairway that could only be reached through her and her sister's room. She pulled down the left shoulder of her dress and examined the wound. She had wrapped it up to stop the bleeding and thrown away one of her favorite dresses. Her parents did not have any clue what had happened.

SHe wonderd where her sister was, they had not talked at all since the night in the woods. Autumn scenced that she was scarred to talk to her, afraid that she had become a monster. But really, she had not changed at all except for the extreme craving for raw meat. Teeth marks were visible through the red, damaged skin. It was very painful and she found it hard to sleep at night...but not only because of the pain... she was worried.

Admin

Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Reviewing the Damages   Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:19 am

Kairi walked up the secret stairway. She took off her heels so she didn't make any noise. She saw that her sister, like her, still had her dress on. She watched her examine her wound. The memory still hasn't gone away. Her screams, Aidan's frightening eyes. Carrying her heels she walked more up the stairs.

"Umm, Hey.." She said quietly, she didn't want to speak of that night, not one word of it. "Is is ok?" A dumb question to ask, but that's all she could think of. Kairi walked over and sat next to her sister, an umcomfortable silence struck them. "So..." Kairi said.

She sighed, Everything is going wrong....to the last detail. She thought. Which was exactly true. Kairi and Autumn made plans to grow up together, marry knights, and have their children play together. To grow old together and still act like they are 25 even when they are 90. No werewolves or vampires involved. But...you can't write your own future. How Kairi wished she could.

PostSubject: Re: Reviewing the Damages   Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:46 pm

Head turning to the streams of light showing through the open door, Autumn noticed Kairi. She sighed softly and felt the awkwardness between them. "If you want to be alone I can leave?" she asked sadly and gathered her dress up to stand. "I'm sorry, I didn't think my actions could affect you so much...sorry." Her heart was filled with sadness. All she wanted was to be happy and she thought being a werewolf along with her love would make her happy. She could have never guessed that her sister would be frightened to be in her prescence.

In her actions she had gained closeness with Luke, but lost it with her sister. Autumn put her face in her hands and held back the tears so she would not cry.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reviewing the Damages   Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:00 pm

Kairi turned at the sight of her leaving. "No, Autumn!" Kairi grabbed her arm. "It's me that should be sorry. I mean.." She thought of what she was going to say. "I just figured that you would tell me that you were making plans to be turned into a werewolf. I'd think you would tell me...You tell me everything. We've never kepted secrets." She sighed. "You are going to live forever Autumn...When I'm dead and gone, you will still Roam the Earth." Two silent tears fell from her eyes.

She watched her sister put her face in her hands. "Autumn, I'm scared for you...and," She paused. "Of you. I know it sounds scary. But...you as a werewolf, frightens me." Kairi also stood up and was ready to leave. The closeness with her sister had gone, she could feel it leaving.

PostSubject: Re: Reviewing the Damages   Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:08 pm

"I haven't changed Kairi! I'm still the same person I was. I'm sorry I didn't tell you...It was kind of a spur of the moment thing. I didn't think about the consiquenses or anything. Don't be scared of ME" She said pointing to herself. "you weren't scared of Luke before you knew...We thought he was normal..."

It was all her fault..everything was always her fault. If she hadn't drug her to the woods then she would still be in love with Adian, and she would have danced with him earlier and not the other guy. "Who was that guy you were dancing with?" she asked forgetting her sorrow and for a mometn it felt like she was talking to her sister like old times.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reviewing the Damages   Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:32 pm

Kairi looked at her with confusion. "Luke is a werewolf?!" She felt sick. "Oh my god. Why didn't I figure this out earlier...He was the one that tried to kill me..." Kairi swore. "Autumn, You can kill me while I sleep! Even if you just change on the full moon, what if you forget and-and you change in your room?! Haven't you thought about that?!" Kairi flung her hands in the air. "I can't help but be scared of you.."

She smiled for the first time in this conversation. "His name is Erec Andrewes, he's from Spraton, A prince, and a knight. He was very nice, and very Handsome." She laughed.

PostSubject: Re: Reviewing the Damages   Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:14 pm

Autumn covered up her mouth and gasped. It hadn't even been a month of knowing Luke's secret and she had already let it slip. She smacked her palm on her forehead and sat down on the steps once again. She ignored her sisters questioning. What a horrible person I am. How did I let it slip?

"You...You didn't hear that...You have to forget that I told you, ok?" Tears overflowed from her blue eyes. There was another long silence. "Prince, huh? He seemed pretty handsome." She stopped and turned to Kairi in excitement. "Did you see Aidan chuke his mug at that one man?" She laughed at little, it felt good to laugh. "You really messed him up when you danced with Erec." She had said the "A" word in front of Kairi, something she had learned not to do. "Sorry," she apologized and starred down the dark steps.

"He says...says that you can tell when you are about to change...You grow weak and get a bad headach. He said on every full moonyou know when it is days before it happens. So I couldn't forget and I won't ever harm you...You know our bond of blood? Well I have your blood in mine and so I will know not to hurt you."

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reviewing the Damages   Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:36 pm

"I so heard that...Oh my god." She inhaled and exhaled deeply. She couldn't even believe that he..of all people would be one. "'m so different..." She said.

She looked up when she mentioned Aidan. "He's different...Ever since he told me that he was a vampire." Surely Autumn knew...she seen him in the forest. "I know I messed up...but something told me too, I don't know why...it was weird." She said quietly.

"Well...let's hope he's right..." Kairi was still weary about the whole situation. All her best friends were some sort of creature...and she the only human. She doesn't belong. Her dream of marrying Aidan was slowly fading...how could she marry someone who could kill her? Or turn her into one of him? She couldn't even sleep in the same bed...Kairi sighed.

PostSubject: Re: Reviewing the Damages   Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:46 pm

She rotated the new ring on her left hand around in circles. Smiling to herself. "Can you believe it? I'm going to be Autumn Pierce?" She asked in a whisper. She hoped her sister would be happy for her, that she would be excited and squeal like she had imagined when she was little. She needed her sister now more than ever, but she seemed far away, troubled. She just needed someone to hold her hand and say everything is going to be okay between them. She didn't want to sacrifice her realationship with her sister for a marriage with Luke. Torn between happiness and sadness, she waited ofr everything to be okay.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reviewing the Damages   Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:45 pm

Kairi stared at the floor. Seeing Autumn rotated her engagement ring out of the corner of her eye. "It's hard to believe..." She whispered quietly. "But I am happy for you...atleast someone is on the right track." She smiled weakly at her. Then her gaze went back to the floor.

"Things would be a lot easier if I just took a leave of absence." She said. "Everything I've done has been wrong...I can't do one thing without hurting someone else." She looked at Autumn with tears in her eyes. "What am I going to do?!" She cried, as her head fell onto Autumns shoulder. "I talk to Erec and Aidan's hurt...and I talk to Aidan, Erec is hurt...why is the weight brought upon my shoulders?"

PostSubject: Re: Reviewing the Damages   Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:52 pm

Autumn wrapped her arms around Kairi who cried on her shoulder. "Everything is going to be alright Kairi," She now realized that her sister was torn between two men that both craved for her attention, longed for her love. "You don't have to chose now, you are a princess for crying out loud, they wait for you...and if they don't wait patiently, then I can fix that!' She raised her voice slightly, angered that her sister was so distressed.

"Kairi, I need you right now, and you need me. I know we can't change the past, but can't we at least try to talk to each other? I can't plan a wedding alone, you know."

PostSubject: Re: Reviewing the Damages   

Back to top Go down

Reviewing the Damages
Page 1 of 1