Share | 

Grave Danger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inevitable

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Grave Danger   Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:39 pm

Summary: Autumn and Kairi venture out into the woods in hope of encountering thier love
Characters: Autumn, Kairi, Luke, Aidan, and MAYBE someother creatures

Privatish!

Autumn pulled the hood of her black cloak over her head. Each step she took made leaves crunched under her feet. She tip-toed through the grounds with only the full moon to light the way. Her heart pounded in her chest and her face was numb from the cold winter air. Snow flurries floated softly to the ground and dissapeared when they touched the dirt.

When Autumn exhaled her breath was the only thing visable in the dark. She turned to her sister whom walked beside her and she could tell that she also was scared. But this was Autumns first time in the woods in the dark... and she did not know what to expect; if her love would find her and recongize her in his wolf state... or if he would attack her.

The second option she had pondered on day and night lately. She came to the conclusion that it wouldn't be so bad...it would actually be better that way... then she could be with him werewolf or man. She found herself hoping to find him...hoping she would be bitten...hoping no one (especially Kairi) would guess what she was up to.

She glanced over to her sister, who seemed to be troubled too. Something had changed between them. Both would speak careflly, thinking about words before they spoke them. They had not grown apart... but only kept the conversation from leading to Luke or Aidan. Autumn feared she would let Lukes secret slip. He made her swear that she would not tell a single living soul, and she intended on keeping it, even if it was from the person she told everything to.

They walked in silence the entire way, from the castle to the woods. Not intentionally but to be better able to listen to thier surroundings. She wandered if Luke had transformed yet. She had not heard the usual screams that worked as clock work. She knew Luke was not the only werewolf in the woods and wandered if she could tell the difference.

Suddenly a scream of agonizing pain echoed through trees. It was close. Then their were others, but from farther distances. Autumns heart jumped and felt as though it twisted in an odd manner...she could not stand to picture him in pain. Her heart ached to comfort it...but her head knew better. She grabbed a hold of her sisters arm and tried to breath as calmly and as quietly as possible. There were no foot steps around them. She stood motionless listening to the silence. Whatever it was, it had gone.

Admin

Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Grave Danger   Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:22 pm

Kairi walked down towards the woods. She pulled her black cloak closer around her body. The wind was absolutely freezing. I can't believe that I am coming out here. THis is bloody mental! The leaves crunched beneath her feet. The snow flurries falling felt cold against her hot, numb cheeks. She looked around, and she couldn't see nothing. Her sister was being absurd, for dragging her out into this.

But, Kairi was in hopes of seeing Aidan. Her heart yearned for him, her body cried for his touch, with his rough hands. She sighed at the thought of him being a 'monster' as he called it. But she thought it was a extraordinary gift. Of course she wouldn't tell him that. For he would think she was crazy.

Kairi thought of what Father would think of this. Him finding out that Aidan was a vampire, he would surely be banished. And she would die a miserable death...just like Arianna. Who Kairi kept remindering herself to never be like her grandmother. NEVER. She chose her life. As she chose to end it. Cold chills ran up her spine as she remembered the las page of the journal. In hopes to find my dream...I sent him away. What a fool I am. Then what looks like blood on the page.

Kairi looked at her sister, it was hard to see her through the black cloak that was surrounding her, but she managed. Autumn seemed to be thinking too. She and her haven't talked much...and hardly ever talked about Aidan and Luke. Kairi looked to the ground. She bit her lip, Kairi was very afraid. After she almost was attacked by a werewolf, she won't look at the woods the same. Kairi again looked at her sister, she wanted to say something. This silence was very awakward.

Kairi then heard a cry. She jumped at the horribly sounding noise. Then more of the same cry. Her breathing was deeper, and getting faster. The cold wasn't helping. She knew what that was. Half of her wanted to turn around, and leave. But the other half told her to stay with Autumn. She stayed. But only because if she left, Autumn would be in grave danger.

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Grave Danger   Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:09 pm

Aidan stuck his nose in the air and sniffed through the coldness. His eyes were still brown and he was still aware of his actions. He would not turn completely into a vampire until midnight. He needed to find Luke, before he changed... needed to talk to the only one who could possibly understand.

Now deep within the woods, he searched not encountering a single soul. It was very unique...not having to push anyone out of his way...apparently they were all aware of the full moon and did not want to repeat a night like last month... Aidan had heard stories from the creatures as well as remembered bits of the happenings. He remembered a fight with one just as himself. He remembered pulling Luke off of another werewolf who he would have most definitely murdered if not interviened.

His eyes climbed up the grey-stone castle towards the highest tower. He closed them quickly when he remembered Kairi's dissapointed face. He must concentrate. But everytime he scented something he would be distracted by his thoughts. Sometimes he wished he could tune out his thoughts as he did when he was a vampire. He sniffed for Luke's scent. It was too early for his friend to change...but he had a matter of minutes. HE needed so despitely to speak with him.

He heard something behind me. "Who is there?" his deep voice echoed. He looked to find Luke starrign back at him with a worried expression. "Hey, I got to talk to you... I did something careless... I told her... about me... ONLY ME....don't worry...but she knows... and she took it well...." He stammered through the words. afraid to see Luke's reaction. Surely he would explode, yell at him, tell him was a fool. A fool indeed he was. Why couldn't he be like Luke....keep everything inside... and NOT exlode. Suddenly his nose went crazy...He smelled warm blood and heard soft footsteps at the beginning of the woods. THis is what he had dreaded most... She had come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoonKnight

Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Grave Danger   Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:36 pm

Luke walked through the forest. No cloak, and it was freezing outside. He tried remembering Autumns voice back in the library..but the wolf is getting the better of him, he will forget everything. It's coming..he can feel it. The mist of his breath is the only thing he could see. His breathing was heavy, and very little.

He comes up behind Aidan, and sighs. Luke would have exploded, and yelled and screamed, but tonight, he could say he did the same thing. "I did too mate. She knows about me, I don't know if she took it well as I thought she did...but she did quesiton me." He said in a sad tone. "I think I've made-" He felt his stomach jolt. "Aidan...." he whispered. "Run.." He isisn't about to let him seen him transform.

A scream escaped him, as his body slowly and painfully turned into a werewolf. His clothes ripped, and snagged. He nose grew to be a snout. His eyes are his normal brown but a bright crystal blue. His screams could be heard all around the forest. Finally after a excruciating pain, he howled. Long and full. He heard others in return. He could now see in the dark. And he smirked.

He raised his nose in the air. And Sniffed. He smell Kairi' perfume...and Autumn sweet scent. His worst nightmare has come true. She didn't promise. He ran towards the sweet smells. Searching for the girl he loved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Grave Danger   Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:57 pm

Luke had told Autumn too! Aidan was bewildered...so now they knew...thier secrets exsposed. He turned his head in the opposite direction of Luke while he transformed. He could never stand the sight of watching him...or hear the pain in his scream. He turned his head back and looked at the werewolf.

Aidan saw it's nose sniff the air and watched him smirk. His heart jumped. He smelled them too, he smelled thier blood...one of must have been cut by a branch because he smelled the saltly bitter taste and his stomach churned. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath to gain controll of himself.

He heard leaves crunching ahead of him and noticed Luke was running thier way. "NO!" he screamed loudly and ran after him. He looked down at his sword and fingered it's iron handle. If worst can to worst he could beat him over the head with it. He read in a book somewhere that a werewolf would change back momentarily when hit over the head with iron or when pure silver touched it's skin. Aidan did not have a pure silver sword for the case of Luke. If, when practicing, he accidentaly stabbed him... he would die. Aidan had a sword made of steel... not silver...mainly because of Luke and also he couldn't afford such thing...and didn't desire to own anything other than his dragon sword.

He ran as fast as he could and jumped infront of the monster. "Stop! I mean it!" He barked the orders. They needed to go...get away from the princesses. Eventually he would become a danger to them also. He stood his ground and starred angrily into the glowing blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inevitable

PostSubject: Re: Grave Danger   Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:35 pm

Autumn stood in the silence. She heard something come her way and her heart beat faster and faster with each foot step it took. She gulped down her fear and looked to her sister. "I'm sorry I drug you out here...you really need to go...it isn't safe for you... I'm sorry for keeping this from you...put I have a plan...an insane plan...and I want you to know I love you." She spoke as if thoses were her last words.

Her mind debated...was she brave enough to stand there and let him have her... or would she be a coward and run to safety. She planted her feet down in the ground and starred into a pair of glowing blue eyes walking her way. Then her eyes were directed towards a shorter figure walking backwards infront of him, trying his best to stop the werewolf. It was none other than Aidan Thatcher. Autumn looked toward Kairi and gave her a confused and scared look. She was mesmurized, couldn't move if she wanted to. Her eyes starred into the unfamiliar blue ones that looked upon her with hungry eyes. It must be Luke, otherwise why would Aidan be there?

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Grave Danger   Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:16 pm

Kairi looked at her sister with a look of confusion. "What the hell are you doing?!" Kairi cried, as she saw the crystal blue eyes that were so familiar to her. She took a deep breath. "Autumn...That's the one." She looked at her sister, "Autumn, please tell me what you are doing?!" But then it came to her...why else would she want to come out here? Not just to see a werewolf no. She wants to be bitten. Autumn is like her twin, Kairi is inside her head, and she knows what she's thinking. "Autumn...No. I won't let you! This is insane...What would Daddy think? What about Mother?" Kairi was interogating her sister, She couldn't believe she was actually thinking about doing this. Kairi folded her arms across her chest and glared. "I'm not leaving. If something happens to you...It happens to me."

Kairi heard other footsteps, and then saw a sword. "Aidan.." SHe breathed. She bit her lip...is she seriously thinking what she was thinking. If Autumn gets bit by a werewolf, then can she possibly think about getting bit by a vampire? She bit her lip harder, drawing blood. The pain was nothing, she was frightened. "Autumn, lets go. Before something bad happens." Kairi couldn't let Autumn get herself hurt. She wouldn't allow it. But she could tell that Autumn couldn't move. "Please," She begged. "Autumn." But she still wasn't moving. Kairi stood staring into those glowing blue eyes. Trying with all her might to make him go away. Just leave. Go, you evil animal. But it wouldn't budge. She sighed. She stood close to her sisters side. Wishing she had a shield or something silver. But she had nothing to defend herself with. Oh No...

PostSubject: Re: Grave Danger   Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:53 pm

Luke got closer and closer to the scent. So close that he could taste it. He growled, and howled once more. He ran faster and faster just to keep away from Aidan, He isn't going to stop me this time.. he thought to himself. He panted, as his tongue fell out of his mouth. A few drops of drool did too, Luke was hungry. Hungry for the soft flesh he could so easily rip apart.

He stopped, She was standing before him. He squinted, and stared. He could smell Kairi's perfume, but could only see Autumn. Was she wearing her perfume? No, There she is. He looked at Kairi, then back to Autumn..Luke, Stop... The little voice inside his head said. It's Autumn...The girl you love. "But I'm hungry..and I want her..." He argued. He growled at her. Licked his lips. Ready to dive. The voice kept crying, No! Don't! Stop! LUKE! But he inched towards the girl that hasn't moved at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Grave Danger   Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:30 pm

Aidan placed his hands upon his knees and stopped for a short breath. Then he ran even faster, arms swinging beside him in long swift strokes and his legs moving as fast as possible. He ran and tackled Luke from behind, knowing the concequenses if he was bitten. He did not care, he flew through the air and grabbed a hold of the hairy beast, pulling him downward. He landed hard on top of him. He could not match the werewolfs strength and they tumbled, rolling as they did when they wrestled but this time it was the real thing...Life or Death... without the death.

Aidan reached for his sword and pulled it out of it's holder, making a high pitched sound. He thrust it under the werewolf's neck. "I warned you! Now GO!" Aidan could smell the blood dripping from his head and his arms. It made his stomach turn. His eyes flashed red and he saw in night-vision, then with a whimper, he forced himself back to human. He had to save Kairi....but he was so thirsty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inevitable

PostSubject: Re: Grave Danger   Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:55 pm

Autumn slowly stepped backwards. She couldn't believe it was Luke, standing in front of her... her Luke. She tuned out her sister's voice and watched as Aidan tackled the werewolf. She looked towards Kairi, and felt pure horror flow from her body. She watched Aidan's head bounce against the dirt and scringed. She felt a remarkable amount of grattitude towards him. This is all your fault, she thought to herself.

Her heart dropped...she couldn't go through with it. She backed away faster now. She had put her sister and Aidan in danger. If anything happended to them she wouldn't be able to wake up the next morning. "Stop!" Her screams echoed through the trees. There was a moment in which she thought she saw Luke through the monster's eyes. If he bit me, would he leave us alone? she thought. She slipped off her cloak and shivered in the cold.

Standing motionless now, she spoke to her sister without turning her head. "Run!" she demanded. "Run and DON'T look back! Everything will be allright." Her voice craked and shook as did her body from nerves and the cold. Her hand pushed her sister towards the castle, and she stood starring at Luke, her love...and soon she hoped to join him in both of his lives.

PostSubject: Re: Grave Danger   Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:16 pm

Luke stared at Kairi and Autumn. He moved slowly towards the two girls, as he heard running footstep coming towards them. He didn't care. Aidan isn't going to get in his way now...he couldn't stop the King. He was too hungry to let him get in the way.

Luke reached out his hand, tilting his head to the side as it reached for Autumn. So...Close He turned around and saw Aidan running towards him. Luke mentally swore. He felt himself being toppled down. He heard Aidan draw his sword, the high-pitched noise hurting his ears. He cried...Let me go...let me go...I'll leave!! But of course Aidan can't hear him. Luke felt the sword pressed against his throat. He struggled to get free. Once he did, Luke jumped away, and growled.

He looked back at Autumn, who screamed, and took off her cloak. What the bloody hell is she doing? She told them...to run. Why? Luke looked at her with his glowing blue eyes, he inched towards her again, but he looked back at Aidan, and sneered. HAH! See...she wants me...no matter what I am. He slowly moved closer. Keeping an eye back at Aidan. His furry, long-claw, hand reached for her again, and it ran down her arm slowly. What does she want me to do..? He growled. He stared at her, the little human that was inside was screaming 'Let's go...leave!!' but he couldn't move.

He bared his teeth. Pulled the shoulder part of her dress down, just revealing the smooth shoulder. He gave her a 'this might hurt look' hoping that she understood. Opening his mouth, and inched towards her shoulder. All was going in slow-motion. Half of him wanted to run away but the beast took over. He sunk his teeth deep into her shoulder. Her sweet tasting blood running into his mouth. Before he let go, His eyes flashed brown for a split second.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inevitable

PostSubject: Re: Grave Danger   Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:46 pm

Autumn starred up at the beast as he slowly moved toward her. She took short, deep breaths and her fear went away. She felt his sharp claws rip through the soft cloth that covered her left shoulder. Her bare skin was exposed and small chill bumps formed on top of her peachy skin. She closed her eyes and felt the werewolfs hot, odored breath and braced herself for the pain.

It felt as though sharp knives were stabbing, relentlessly through her skin. She tried her best not to scream but the pain built up in her stomach and ecsaped out of her mouth. She let out an awful scream and suddenly felt weak. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she felt as though she was falling. The last thing she remembered was watching Luke's eyes flash from blue to light brown. The pain suddenly went vanished. She was weightless and the only thing she could hear was her own heart beat, pounding werewolf blood through her body. Then all was silent.

PostSubject: Re: Grave Danger   Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:06 pm

Aidan's body was thrown to the ground by the werewolf. He groaned slightly and stood up quickly. Watching as he walked towards Autumn ignoring Kairi. By the time he caught up to the beast his teeth were sunk into Autumns shoulder. He yelled, "NO!" Everything was lost...Autumn had

Then came the scent...the scent of blood and next he saw the thick crimson red liquid drip down her arm. Aidan could not take it any longer, his stomach turned and he pressed both hands against his busting forehead. His vision turned everything dark brown and green. He could visibly see for miles. He licked his lips hungrily and showed his fangs. He scent of blood....he craved it so.... He let out a yell, for he was early in his transfirmation and the the human inside him fought for control. Adian could not win...he walked over to Kairi...

"Do you see me? Do you see what I become?" His deep voice asked her sadly. "But you should have ran my child...for now you have placed yourself in grave danger," His eyes flashed red and a rough high-pitched voice warned. He starred at her greedily, wanting to taste her sweet blood...suck the life from her and watch her come turn into one of him. The monster took the best of him, and his conscience faded. "For now you are the only one not bleeding...and that is about to change!" He went after her smirking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paralyzer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Grave Danger   Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:04 am

Kairi watched the werewolf that tried to kill her days before move closer to Autumn. Kairi couldn't move. Those peircing blue eyes...staring at Autumn hungrily made her sick. She tried to moving...but her feet were planted to the ground. She couldn't help, for if she did...she would have to same fate. She watched as her sister, standing there like an innocent child, who had no idea what was about to come. "No!!" Kairi cried, as the werewolf sunk his teeth into her sister she loved so. Her knees hit the ground, quiet sobs escaped her as she listened to her sister scream. Kairi felt as though her world was ending, her sister was not the same any more, and will never be. She will soon have a beast inside her that will take over. With tears rolling from her eyes, she looked at her sister. Autumn looked as though she had died. But she was breathing...

Kairi' attentions were then turned on Aidan, who was going out of control. His eyes flashing back and forth from a deep brown to a bright red. Kairi was afraid...very afraid. She didn't understand, things were not making sense. you see me? Do you see what I become? She looked him in the eyes that weren't his. But you should have ran my child...for now you have placed yourself in grave danger, She still stared at him. For now you are the only one not bleeding...and that is about to change! She watched him move towards her, a hungry smirk on his face. Kairi did what she what she knew felt right. Run...She backed away slowly. "I will NOT let you turn me into a...." She looked at the man, that she supposedly loved and whispered. "Monster..." More tears fell from her eyes. As she quickly turned around and ran, ran as fast as she could, to get back to the castle.

Last edited by on Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Grave Danger   Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:12 pm

Adian crept toward the lady in the nice dress, only recongnized as warm blood. As usual, the victim backed away but instead of begging for mercy she did something unique. Kairi screamed at him, "I will NOT let you turn me into a...." Aidan barely heard the last word Monster and let out an evil laugh.

"Well the choice is not so much up to you now, is it?" The rough, creepy voice swarmed around in his ears. The Adian inside of the blood-thirsty beast stood as if he had been stabbed in the heart... The evil one seemed to snicker and laugh at him... HAHAHA what did you think she would do...let you bite her.... It laughed again. Now you see... She doesn't want to be like US. The human let loose of trying to control the monster... he was fighting himself. And he breathed a breath of relief. He did not want her to be like him either. The vampire would not run after it's prey... it was much smarter than a werewolf...(and lazier) He watched her run and waved her away with his hand.

He looked towards his friend and then at the girl laying on the ground. He smirked. "That looked tasty...Now you have someone to play with. He gave another evil laugh and looked around him for something to drink. He would not touch the girl/werewolf or the werewolf... thier blood wasn't as pure... he licked his lips and looked in the bushes to see if anything was there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoonKnight

PostSubject: Re: Grave Danger   Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:06 pm

Luke stared at his victim, half of him wanted to cry, and the other wanted to celebrate. Him and Autumn can be free. Free together, live forever! He ran his clawed hands through her soft brown hair. She looked like she was in agonizing pain, he knew the feeling...He sighed. Everything was going to be ok...

He looked at Aidan and Kairi, he tilted his head to the side as he listened to their conversation. His cold voice sent shivers up Lukes' spine, it was weird to even think that, that was Aidan. He heard that dreaded word...Monster. He ran and sat next to where Aidan stood, What does she know. She will never understand. HAH, monster... He snickered, and grinned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inevitable

PostSubject: Re: Grave Danger   Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:59 pm

Autumn let out a quiet grown and she felt the touch of someone running thier fingers through her hair. It felt as though it was Luke. She whispered his name and slowly opened her eyes to find the hairy werewolf starring back at her. It looked sad or sympathetic. Her blue eyes drifted to the man next to Luke. Her eyes widened as she looked upon Aidan. But his brown eyes were replaced with red ones and two white fangs hung out of his mouth. He was a vampire!

She tried to sit up but her shoulder burned and she let out a cry of pain. Finally siting up and leaning against a tree she loked around for Kairi. "Where's Kairi?" She asked the monsters starring at her. "Kairi!" she screamed. Autumn tried to stand but was to weak. She breathed deeply and closed her eyes. Wishing for Luke to take on his human form. She needed him.

"Can you change back?" she asked the beast helplessly. And looked around for her sister. "Kairi!" she screamed her name again.

PostSubject: Re: Grave Danger   Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:18 pm

Aidan watched the girl toss and turn and then open up her blue eyes. He tried not to laugh when she asked for her sister. Then she screamed her name. "Your sister is GONE!" he yelled angrily. "She ran away," he said with a smirk.

He stood up and paced, weaving in and out of the trees. He spotted a large rabbit sleeping and picked it up, squeezed it around it's neck. He sunk his teeth into it and sucked it's blood. Warm comfort flowed into his mouth and down his body. He wiped his mouth and sat back down.

Looking at Luke's sad face he remembered something he read in a book about iron. He threw his sword over the werewolves head and waited for something to happen. He hoped he didn't have to hit him with it becasue the book also mentioned that. Now that his stomach was full he was nicer...well.. as nice as a vampire can get.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoonKnight

PostSubject: Re: Grave Danger   Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:32 pm

He looked at her, as her eyes opened...those beautiful blue eyes, that he loved so. Autumns cry of pain made Luke wince. Where's Kairi?! He heard her say. She screamed her sisters name. Luke growled..You don't need her..She will never understand us... He looked at Aidan, Your sisters GONE! He yelled. She ran away.. Luke growled once more. Serves her right...she almost got what she deserved..

Luke pounced over to Autumn, Why am I acting like a dog? I'm no dog! He grinned. How he wanted to talk to her. "Can you change back?" She asked him. Luke hesitated. Can he? But then he felt the handle of Aidans' sword hit him over top of his head. Luke passed out, and slowly changed back into the human he was. His clothes were ripped and too big. He woke up. "Huh?" He asked, as he looked at his hand. "What the bloody hell did you do to me?!" Luke jumped up and moved towards Aidan. But then he remembered Autumn. He turned around. "I'm so sorry...I didn't want this to happen. Please...forgive me?" He begged, holding both of her hands in his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inevitable

PostSubject: Re: Grave Danger   Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:08 pm

Autumn gasped as she watched Aidan lift up his sword and hit Luke over the head with it. She jumped and slowly moved over towards him, leaning onver him as he changed. She glanced up at Aidan and wondered how he could have known.

She gritted her teeth and glarred at Aidan. "What the bloody hell did you do to me?!" She heard Luke ask. She smiled at him weakly and held him close when he sat up. "I'm so sorry...I didn't want this to happen. Please...forgive me?"

She shushed him. "Don't apologize. I wanted it this way. Do you understand my actions...Are you mad at me? Now, we can be together forever." Her heat beat close to his and she continued to hold him close, watching Aidan over Luke's shoulder.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Grave Danger   Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:00 am

Kairi ran as fast as she could to get herself back the the castle. She panted, and stopped to take a breath. She looked around, She hasn't been hear before...wait...was she lost? Kairi hadn't paid any attention to where she was going...she just had to get away from there. She sat down, ruining one of her favorite pink dresses. But she could have another made.

Kairi buried her face in her hands. More tears fell from her eyes, she didn't know where she was going, or what she was going to do about it. She was scared, there were werewolves, and vampires lurking for food. She was a major target...That werewolf with the blue eyes, and Aidan. She cringed at the thought of him...those pirecing red eyes...that high-pitched cold voice, the thought of him ran shivers down her spine. That wasn't Aidan...it couldn't have been. She told herself over and over again, but she knew it was him. She sighed.

Kairi stood up, and looked around. What was she going to do now? Roam? She can't stay here, she could die, or worse...be something that she didn't want to be. She walked around the black forest and wished she had some kind of light.

PostSubject: Re: Grave Danger   

Back to top Go down

Grave Danger
Page 1 of 1