Kingdom Of Amoare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Amoare

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In Seccret

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-07-27

In Seccret Empty
PostSubject: In Seccret   In Seccret Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 6:39 pm

Summary: Maire practicing magic
Characters: All
Open

Maire need a safe place to practice her magic. She hadden had a chance to tell any one, and thought that the woods would be better. After finding the diary she was hoping that she could make friends with them. Her mother would never aprove, but she wasn't here. Phoenix will be ok She thought to her self. She often left Phoenix alone in the castel at night. But this wasn't night, and she was hoping that he would stay out of trouble. She walked in to the Woods. She only walked far enough so that no one would no what she was doing.

"ok. Now what?" She asked her self out loud. She had never practice with out her mom or sisters. She found a fall tree and sat down. She always carried her bag with her. crack She hurd a twig break. She got up quickly. And looked around her. "Hello any one there?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-07-20

In Seccret Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Seccret   In Seccret Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 5:31 pm

Aidan Thatcher strolled through the Woods of Athena... he felt like doing something adventurous. His strong arms pushed back the tree branches that got in his way and he carefully climbed over fallen trees and vines. The weather was abnormally warm for a fall day. Aidan wiped beads of sweat from his forehead and looked up at the sun whom shinned harsh rays down upon the Kingdom.

"Hello anyone there?" He heard a voice call out from behind him. He ducked down from yet another tree branch and saw Marie sitting with her journal.

"It is I, Sir Aidan Thatcher." He stated softly not to frighten her. "How do you do?" He gave her a curious look and wrinkled his eyebrows. "Are you aware of what dangers lie in this forest? I only care for your safety...and as Knight of Amoare, I suggest you think twice about entering such a place."

He stood looking down at her with curiousity...there was something very interesting about her, put he could not place his finger upon it. He broke off a small piece of the branch that annoyingly layed on his head, and after several swipes he finally decided to break it. He took it and twirled it through his fingers, wearing a bored expression.
Back to top Go down
Inevitable

Inevitable

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-07-17

In Seccret Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Seccret   In Seccret Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 5:54 pm

Princess Autumn looked around her, intaking every detail of the Woods. She had always dreamed about entering such a mysterious place. It took her a half an hour to decide if she would do it or not as she sat in the old Weeping Willow tree. She held her dress close to her so it would not get damages from the rough terrain.

She heard voices coming from farther down in the forrest. She walked slowly, trying to hear what it was saying...it was a soft, deep voice. A man? His image came into view and she smiled to herself and breathed a sigh of relief...It was not a monster....it was Aidan. She walked near him and noticed her was not alone. Her heart punded angrily... Why was he alone in the forest with a girl? She thought of her sister, and sorrow filled her heart.

"Hello, Aidan!" she said in a loud tone. "What are you doing in the woods...with Marie?" She smiled and waved to the girl and then gave Aidan a mean stare.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

In Seccret Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Seccret   In Seccret Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 5:57 pm

When Maire heard Aidan's voice she turned to look at him.
"Well it is very nice to meet you Aidan Thatcher."She said as she did a curtsie. "And Im doing fine. It's just a little hot for a fall day. How are you?"

She noticed the way he was looking." Yes, I know of the werewolfs and the others that live here." Maire said hoping she wouldn't sound to rude. "I thank you for looking after me."

"But, if this is a dangers place then why are you here? I understand that you are a knight, but even a knight couldn't survive an attack?" She said as she looked in to his eyes. They looked like he had seen many things, terribly things.

Maire sat back down and began to write.

Then she hurd Autumn voice. She turned around and thought oh no
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-07-20

In Seccret Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Seccret   In Seccret Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 6:16 pm

Aidan looked over his shoulder to see a girl walking towards them. His heart pounded in his chest, he thought it might be Kairi, but instead it was Autumn. He was a little disapointed, but still happy to see his friend.

"It's amazing how much you look like your sister." He noted. Aidan saw her make an evil stare at him and it reminded him of Kairi. He couldn't help but laugh. "Don't fret, my dear... I was just simply was taking a stroll and encountered Marie...here." He jestered towards the girl. "My heart still belongs to Kairi and Kairi ONLY." He smiled and made the 'I-can't-believe-you-were-thinking-that' expression.

"I grew up venturing through these woods... I have met and encountered many things in my years... There are few suprises to me...And I assure you, I can survive about anything." He said to the girl with many questions. She did not know about him at all, so he was safe to boast about his and the wood's pasts together. He feared few and bragged much.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

In Seccret Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Seccret   In Seccret Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 6:34 pm

She was happy that he said it and not her, because she was new and really didn't want to say anything. He was right she did look like her sister.
“Well than forgive me for questioning you.” Marie said as she placed her notebook back in to her bag and stood up. “I as well as you have seen things to in my old Kingdom. Easter like here has its secrets too."
She remembered the people that lived in the woods, like here they were feared, and not many walked in to the woods alone.......
Back to top Go down
Inevitable

Inevitable

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-07-17

In Seccret Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Seccret   In Seccret Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 3:10 pm

She moved over towards Marie. "Oh Marie, you talk like you have been tortured or something, what happened in your old Kingdom?" she asked. Ignoring Aidans boasting.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

In Seccret Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Seccret   In Seccret Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 3:23 pm

She was tortured. She was picked on every day. They kicked her and called her names. But this was not the worst that happened to her. "I have just seen things...." " Things that no one should see, the pain that is there. The Pain that is Easter." A tear rolled down her face, followed by another.

"As long as my brother is safe, than it doesn't matter what happened in our past." she sighed, and whiped away a tear. "Thats why we left. There are things I want to tell....." She looked at the trees around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In Seccret Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Seccret   In Seccret Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Seccret
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Amoare :: Outside :: The Woods of Athena-
Jump to: