AuthorMessage
Inevitable

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Foolish Pride   Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:45 pm

Summary: Characters take a walk by the lake
Characters: Lady Autumn Lancaster and Lord Lucas Pierce
Private

Autumn Lancaster walked gracefully throught the tall weeds that surrounded the Lake. She picked up her fluffy red dress and nearly tip-toed through the mess. 'The castle people really need to do something about this, the beautiful image of the castle is being obstracted by these horrible plants.' she thought to herself angrily. "Ouch," she yelled, starring at her foot that had been cut by a thorn bush.

She kept walking as the cool breeze blew her dark brown hair out of her face. The Lake was her favorite place to think. She closed her eyes and smelled of wind. Fall was near, her second favorite season. Summer was her most favorite, when she could stay out until the sun finally sat on the horizon. But the nights were getting sorter and so, as it seemed, was the leash her father put on her.

She folded her arms tightly around her, Goosebumps crawled up her arms, and she looked behind her...hearing a rustle and the soft sound of footsteps. Her hair blew in her blue eyes and she hastily pushed it away. Wondering who would be following her.

Last edited by on Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoonKnight

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Foolish Pride   Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:22 pm

Luke made him way to the lake. He was tired from the other night, and he wanted to grab some shut eye by his favorite place in the world. It was a little chilly but the cold felt good against his lungs. He never noticed how cold Amoare can get untill now. He felt cold...lonely. Things no one else could understand. He lives a double-life, keeping his secret in shame...

As she neared the lake he saw Autumn. He spirits lifted, by only a hair. He walked up behind her and sat down. He wasn't in on playing tricks but he had to do this one, he couldn't resist. He got on his knees and gently got closer to her ear and whispered. "M'Lady."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inevitable

PostSubject: Re: Foolish Pride   Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:55 pm

Autumn snapped her head around quickly at the voice in her ear. She turned around to find Lord Lucas Pierce behind her. A smile flashed across her face and then she wiped it way. "Hello there," she greeted. Her blue eyes met his light brown ones. Trying to gain control of her heart beat she smiled warmly at him. "Are you feelin okay?" she asked in a worried tone. "You don't look so good." she paused realizing her words. "I mean you always look fine," It was a definite understatement. "You know what i mean...don't you?" She was caught in a corner and her words just spilled out and then she was forced to get control of herself.

She breathed deeply. "May I ask what are you doing?" Then a thought came to her mind. "Are you following me? Did my father tell you to follow me because if he did then you can just march up there," she pointed to the castle, "And tell him that I don't need to be babysitted and that a 17 year old can walk around her home as she pleases." She starred him down felling the hot anger leave her cheeks.

PostSubject: Re: Foolish Pride   Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:46 pm

"Hello M'Lady. How are you this fine evening?" He asked with such a manner in his tone. "Yes, I'm fine actually...much better now." He grinned. "I'm just tired, haven't been getting that much sleep." He held back his laughter as she rambled on a subject she didn't know about. He sat there and stared at her, making it quite obvious. She Autumn in the cod of the night, she seemed to have a likelyness about her, she seemed to be in thought.

"No, You Father didn't send me, I just came out here to get some sleep. I do this often, if you want, I'll leave you to your peace. You seem to be in thought." He got up, and walked towards the path. BUt he wasn't about to leave...not just yet. He wanted to hear her answer him, to hear the sound of her voice. He looked towards his feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inevitable

PostSubject: Re: Foolish Pride   Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:03 pm

Autumns cheeks turned a bright shade of pink when her assusations were inncorrect. "Sorry," she mumbled starring at the ground. "I just....get so angry... he's too over protective sometimes." She smiled at the formality in his voice, it was sweet. "Luke, you have known me since I was born, don't you think it is time you call me Autumn?" she asked in a quiet sincere voice.

She listened as he asked if he should leave, "NO!" Autumn nearly yelped. "I like the company." She smiled warmly. She sat down next to him and smoothed out her dress. She closed her eyes and let the breeze blow through her hair, and peeped one eye open to see that he was starring at her. "So how have you been lately? Anything interesting happen?" she asked. Castle life was at a boreing point.... there weren't many guests and nothing drastic was happening. A cold wind blew past her again and she shivered in the cold.

PostSubject: Re: Foolish Pride   Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:28 am

"Yes...I hear that a lot from Aidan." He laughed. "Lady Kairi says that all the time." He watched her turn a shade of pink..he mentally laughed, how pretty she was. "Only if you want me to call you Autumn, My lady." He grinned. "Then I shall call you Autumn." He couldn't believe how stupid sounding he was. Man...This is hard...usually someone is around to help with conversation... He mentally kicked himself. He was acting like an idiot...

"Ok..I won't leave you." he said quietly. "Things have been a bit...complicatied." He remembered the full moon, and how he transforms into something no ome expected. "Just the same old same old...what about you..anything interesting for you?" He sighed. The whole werewolf thing would blow his chances with her...and he knew it. And if her father found out...he's dead.

Luke sat there and looked around. The cool breeze blew his short hair and was cold. He looked at her shiver. "Would you like my cloke? It's not much..but it might keep you warmer than what you are?" He asked draping the cloke over her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inevitable

PostSubject: Re: Foolish Pride   Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:22 pm

"Yes, Yes. Aidan and Kairi have gotten to be very close..." Autumn said grinning at Luke. "It's very interesting, but other than prying into her life... nope... nothing interesting. Fall is on it's way, so I expect things to liven up around here... hopefully."

He must have noticed her shiver in the cold becasue he offered Autumn his cloak. She nodded her head and felt him drap it over her back. She gripped it close and pressed her nose against the fabric. It smelled good.

"Remember when we were children and we used to chase each other around the lake. Those were the good days." She said leaning her head back and reminising in the memories. She recalled Luke and Aidan telling her that they didn't play with girls... But it always ended up them playing together by the end of the day. Autumn told Luke about her memories and laughed. They must have been 7 or 8... before his dad died.... before she was forced to be a lady. All of these things she expressed to him... gingerly adding the part about his dad... not knowing how he would react.

She took his hand in hers, "I'm sorry we grew apart, we used to be such good friends. She thought about what her life would be like if one of her parents had died.... but Luke seemed so hopefull so open-minded. She smiled at his chivelry ways and sat, feeling completly safe.

"So let me get to know you better... What's your favorite color? Your favorite food? Your favorite thing to do?" She sat up excitedly and starred into his warm light brown eyes with the hint of green in the middle.

PostSubject: Re: Foolish Pride   Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:41 pm

"Yes, they have..." He smiled. Luke loved it when Autumn smiled, she was gorgeous. "I like to do that to Aidan, he gets so annoyed at me." Luke laughed.

"Yeah, the good old days. How I wish I could go back." Luke remembered his Father, and how much love he had for him still. Luke's blood boiled at the thought of his father murderer. BUt he looked back at Autumn, and she made it go away. He felt his hand being took into a small soft hand. He looked at the picture. Chills ran up his spine. "Yeah, me too. Things aren't the same anymore." He grinned.

Luke laughed, "My favorite color is silver...like knights armor, food? any kind of meat." She hoped that she didn't catch on. "My favorite this to do is..." He paused. "To sit here and look into your eyes."

"What about you? Whats your favorite color, favorite food, favorite thing to do?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inevitable

PostSubject: Re: Foolish Pride   Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:55 pm

Autumn let out a cackle when he said his favorite thing to do was look into her eyes. She covered them up quickly with both hands and asked...."Then what color are they?"

"Hmmmmm, my favorite color his blue..... My favorite food is cake..." she giggled. "And my favorite thing to do is...... to laugh..." It was the only thing that came to her mind... She loved to laugh, that was true. "AND to watch you kick Aidans butt when you are sword fighting." She laughed some more.

"You know what? I haven't seen you joust in a LONG time....I love it when we have tournaments.... because then we have dances!" She thought back on the last dance when she was 12... when she had shared a dance with him. She reminded him of it, "And remember when you stepped on my foot?" She couldn't stop smiling. She loved it how he could make her smile.

"Okay, so my turn...." she but her lip in concentration. "Do you like thunderstorms?" She asked what she thought was a stupid but important question. Autumn loved listening to the thunder boom and watching the flashes of lightning. She could never been with someone who didn't enjoy thunderstorms.

"And what is your favorite season?"

PostSubject: Re: Foolish Pride   

Back to top Go down

Foolish Pride
Page 1 of 1