Kingdom Of Amoare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Amoare

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Practice for the Pros

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Addy

Addy

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Practice for the Pros Empty
PostSubject: Practice for the Pros   Practice for the Pros Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:54 pm

Summary: Knights test thier skills with a sword
Characters: Knights and on-lookers
OPEN

Lord Aidan Thather strutted to the training circle wearing his silver practice armor, holding his sword in one hand and his helmet in the other. The warm breeze kissed his face, cooling him from the sun's firey hot beams.

He hit Luke on the arm and asked slyly, "Are you ready for defeat old friend?" He smirked and directed his attention to the young boys of the castle wildly swinging around dull swords. He clicked his tongue and shook his head at such ill technic. Recalling memories of when he was just as small, sticking his tongue out in consentration and mirroring his trainers moves. He slammed on his metal helmet and gazed out the open visor.

Noticing Lukes attention was directed toward the castle he wrinkled his eye brows and twirled his sword. 'What was he doing?' Aidan asked himself. Then his questions were answered when he saw Princess Autumn wave at him from her window. He grinned madly and said, "Awww LuLu, look she's waving at you. You better not be blushing.... Lu do you have a crush? Is your heart beating crazily?" He loved teasing him. His eyes hot up to the catle where Kairri was standing by her sister. He raised his visor and peared through the silver. His heart jumped, and then he looked away quickly holdingout his sword. "Now lets see if your skills are distracted by such beauty, and If i can beat you YET again!" He teased some more. Slamming down his visor once more, he grinned through his armor.

Last edited by on Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MoonKnight

MoonKnight

Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the Pros   Practice for the Pros Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 10:18 pm

Luke walked into the training circle, his silver armor shining against the sunset. His golden handled sword by his side. The beeze smoothed his hair back, and kept it from his eyes.

He laughed. "Defeat? Me? Aidan you must be wrong boy." She pointed his sword at him. "It shall be you has defeat this--" He stopped. Autumn He shyly smiled, and waved back. He blushed just as Aidan said don't. "I'm so going to hurt you!" He laughed, putting on his helmet. He took a deep breath, the love of his life is watching him. He was definitely nervous now, and could not be defeated.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the Pros   Practice for the Pros Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 11:39 pm

Aidan stood in a ready position. His sword clashed with Luke's. They fought, Aidans sword bloked his and then he tried to advance further. The clanging sounds the metal made echoed through the grounds.

Back and forth it went, soon the amatures were cheering them on. Aidan grinned. "Are they still watching?" he asked breathing heavily. Not taking the time to glance up at the castle window. The Fight contunued for what seemed like forever.

Sweat dripped down the side of his face, it was quite hot outside and the silver armor magnified the heat twice as much inside his armor. HE grinned at the thought of Kairi sighing down at him with butterflies in her stomach.

"Awww come on! Your not even trying?" He agged his friend on. "LuLu, not afraid of messing up infront of your highness are you?" Hiding his feelings and consintrating on Luke's sword.
Back to top Go down
MoonKnight

MoonKnight

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the Pros   Practice for the Pros Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 2:37 pm

Luke twisted and turned. Trying to get out of the way of Aidans sword. His clashed, ahd blocked way too many hits..that might have gotten him killed. "Don't know." He said with stubborness. He could NOT be defeated. Luke lost sight of what was going on, he quickly came back to the real world and barely missed Aidans blade for hitting his shoulder.

I'm trying harder than you think... he thought to this. Luke knew good and well that Aidan was trying to distract him, that's why Luke hardly talks while in a battle. He never says a word, or he'll find himself distracted. As Aidan grinned Luke clashed swords with him again, and Luke pushed him to the ground. Aidan would have never expected this, but it happened. Luke pointed the tip of his sword at Aidans neck. "You, my good sir, have just been defeated."
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the Pros   Practice for the Pros Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 3:07 pm

Aidan must have been distracted thinking about Kairi becasue before he knew it he was lying on his back and Luke pointed his sword at his neck. "You, my good sir, have just been defeated." the voice came through Luke's armor. Aiden kicked Luke's legs out from under him making him fall to the ground. AIdan ran to pick up his sword and by that time Luke was starting to get up. He swung hisSword toward his friend but was bloked. "HAHAHA, defeated? me? never!" He laughed. "Come on LuLu, you seriously didn't think it would be that easy?" He could see how hard Luke was consintrating, which was normal. Aidan's mind could be two places at once easily, unlike Luke who had to deal with one thing at a time. His silence did him well, it made him intimidating and focused. But Aidan often tried to intimidate his opponet by talking rubbish. He smiled at Luke and swung his sword at him. The sun had almost sat completely on the horizon, bringing a releif to the heat and making it easier for Aidan to breath.
Back to top Go down
MoonKnight

MoonKnight

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the Pros   Practice for the Pros Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 3:34 pm

Luke had fallen to the ground. He could feel his blood boil. He got up, atleast no one can see the fury in his eyes. Luke hates defeat, he started toward Aidan with wrath, but he stopped himself, took off his helmet and walked away.

I'll never fight him again, not if my life depended on it. He's lucky I stopped myself...or I would've killed my best friend. Luke shuddered at the killing his best friend. Could I do that? He asked himself.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the Pros   Practice for the Pros Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 3:44 pm

Aidan watched, confused, as his friend walked away. He took off his helmet and asked, "Hey what was that about?" He ran over towards Luke throwing his sword to the ground.

"What's wrong with you? You're fine one moment and you've got the look of death another." He jumped infront of Luke stopping him from walking any further. His eyebrows crinkled together forming wrinkles in his forehead. He was actually scared, which was not common. Sweat dripped down his face as he starred down Luke. He recalled times in the past were Luke would get so angry because he lost in a game or battle, but never had he seen Luke so angry.

He looked as though he could have killed him, making Aidan wonder if he was still human or werewolf. Was it possible that his symptoms could carry on until the next day? He looked up at the window above them where the royals still stood. "I thought the effects of the moon stopped with the sunrise... are you feeling ok?" Aidan whispered so no one could hear. "Or are you just being a sore loser?"

All of a sudden he heard a loud yell from the window above him. "Okay, Okay! I fancy him!" He gave the window a confused look and a grin spread accross his face. He looked at Luke when he recongized Autumns voice.

"Luke, I hope she is talking about you, cause if not I'm afraid you have some competition!" He smiled, hoping Luke would mirror his expression. He gave a short wave to Autumn and ofcourse Kairi, whom he loved.
Back to top Go down
Birdbeak

Birdbeak

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the Pros   Practice for the Pros Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 6:57 pm

Alex Was new to Amoare. He walked up toward the castel were he was hoping that the people who lived here could use an extra hand.. But he wasn'n going to push his luck, he just needed a place to stay for the night. Looking around for some one to talk to, he found two people to talk to. He had been watching them Practice for a while before he decide to walk over. Thier realy good, but not better than my dad.
"Hello. my name is Alex." he said. Alex was now standing close to the two guys, but not to close to seem invading. stay clam. if they ask anyquestions still tell them the truth but dont say anything about your problm. His mother often called it a Problem."Uhm, I was wondering if you have a room to spare for a tired traveler?" He added Then suddly he looked over toward the castel and notcied a face he had seen before. " Who is that girl?" He aksed the two Knights.
Back to top Go down
MoonKnight

MoonKnight

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the Pros   Practice for the Pros Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:29 pm

"I'm fine, I'm fine." He smiled. "I don't know what came over me." He laughed. "I am NO sore loser!!" Luke was one indeed. But he wouldn't admitt it.

"Okay, Okay! I fancy him!" Luke' gaze went straight up at the window. "No, she is talking about me! Only I can win her heart over all these pityful knights." He looked around, and smirked. Luke held his head High, and stuck he chest out, then maintained to keep a straight serious face. But that didn't last long. He burst out into fit of laughter, while the others gave him concerned looks. "What are you lookin' at?!" He said to one knight that was staring at him.

Another Knight walked up the Luke and Aidan. One Luke has never seen before. "Names Luke." He said, with a serious voice. "That girl, just so happens to be one of the princesses." He pointed and smiled. "She's off limits Mate. Sorry, she has a Man." Luke wasn't going to say him, because that would be a little too much, and conceited. So he just smiled.
Back to top Go down
Birdbeak

Birdbeak

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the Pros   Practice for the Pros Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 2:24 pm

Alex was happy that they were talking to him and seemed friendly. But he wasnt talking bout the princess.
"No the girl who just walked into the woods. I know she was the princess." Alex was looking concerend about the girl and going into the woods.
"Never mind. I just must be seeing things. NIce to meet you Luke. Who is your friend?" Pointing to the other boy who had not yet introduced him self
Back to top Go down
MoonKnight

MoonKnight

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the Pros   Practice for the Pros Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 2:12 pm

Luke studied the boy whose name was Alex. "This is Aidan. He's not the type to mess with...I mean this man, is bloody crazy. Maybe that's why get along so good. Cause we are both bloody crazy!" He laughed. "Just to let you know Alex...We" pointing to Aidan and himself. "Are the best Knights here. In this Kingdom." He smiled. "That girl? Dunno, probably works for the castle..judging by her clothes.

"And Sir Lucas.... who is this man who claims me?" Luke gazed to the window to see Autumn standing there. "This man that claims you is I!" He called. Luke was getting soft. "Autumn, ever since the moment I laid eyes on you I knew that you were the one...and I would battle every man that tries to steal you away..." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Addy

Addy

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the Pros   Practice for the Pros Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 2:29 pm

Aidan could have punched Luke in his face for being so soft. His jaw dropped and he stood, starring at the guy he thought he knew...."What the...?" He asked.

He held out his hand for the young man to shake. "Nice to meet you Alex... Where are you from exactly... you look familiar. Are you a knight... becasue only people from the highest branches can stay here...it's not my rule mate... but I'm sure we can find a room for you."

A smile spead across his face. He is bloody crazy, apparentley. He chuckeled slightly and looked up at Kairi.
Back to top Go down
Birdbeak

Birdbeak

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the Pros   Practice for the Pros Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 3:05 pm

Alex liked her, but his mother wouldn't approve.
"we are all a little bit crazy in our own way. We all have are problems." Alex smiled, and shook his head. He felt at peace.

Alex shook the boys hand. He asked alot of questions at once, but this was nothing compared to his little brother back home.
"Nice to meet you to....uhmm Aidan?" Yeah so do you. He thought to himself. "I'm not sure that you have hurd of it, but im from Easter Land of the Ocean. I know its strange." Alex added makeing his own self laugh.

"I am a Knight, but there haven't been any wars lately. So i haven't had a chance to fight. But I am the image of my Father, maybe you thats why i look familiar."

"I know, every kingdom has......" he stoped for a minute, he didn't feel to well, but wasn't going to let it show. " Has its own way of doing things."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice for the Pros   Practice for the Pros Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice for the Pros
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Amoare :: Outside :: Training Circle-
Jump to: