Paralyzer
Admin

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Sister to Sister   Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:10 pm

Summary: Sister, Sister chat
Characters: Kairi and Autumn Lancaster.
Private

Kairi sat there on her bed, messing up the maids work. She looked at her hand, and waited for Autumn. She should be here any moment... They both always come about this time of day...Sunset to be exact. She looked out the Castle window by her bed..."Almost time Autumn." She said quietly to herself. Kairi was the impatient person, she always had to be perfect when it came to time.

She got up from her bed, and smoothed the satin comforter. She sighed. She walked over to the window, and gaze out. She had a perfect view of the Lake...and the training circle. She smiled. She watched the Knights sword fight with sticks. They must be newcomers...new recruits. They were horrible, but they will soon become an actual Knight.

"Knight..." The word rolled off of her tongue. She smirked, biting her lip. How she loved the word. She cherished it. She watched them fight. They knew she was watching, you could see her window from the training circle. Most looked up nodding at her, acknowlegding that she was there. The others consentrated more to try to impress her. SHe laughed, and forgot that Autumn was supposed to be there now. She continued to watch them, and she made sure that they knew she kept watching. Most would leave them. But not Kairi. She watched, till Autumn came.

Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: Sister to Sister   Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:34 pm

Lady Autumn Lancaster swung open her bedroom door and ran into the room, slamming the door behind her. She wiped the sweat from her brow and sighed, leaning against the door. Seeing he sister gaze out the window, she knew she was late. "Starring at those knights again, are we?" she teased. Her and her sister Kairi shared the same interests, especially about guys.

Autumn stood next to her sister and sighed again. "Sorry i was late," she said. "I talking with one of the guests and lost track of time." Laughing at the new knights and how bad thier technic was.

She gazed out a the sky painted in oranges and pinks. She loved her room; her big comfortable bed, the view of the lake, and the view of the knights. She sat down on the couch in front of the window and smoothed out her fluffy blue dress and adjusted her corset. "So how was your day today, sis? I haven't seen you much around the castle?" Autumn asked Kairi, twirling her brown hair with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paralyzer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sister to Sister   Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:07 pm

Kairi jumped up when she heard her sister's voice. "Why of course, just watching, hoping atleast one would finally see past what I look like, and see the true me." She knew she was being absurd...if she didn't find a husband soon, then she would have to have an arranged marriage. She's 18 and still no love have been offered to her. Autumn apologized. "Oh, don't worry about that, you know me...I can only forgive you for being late." She smiled, she loved her sister with all the love she could possibly have.

A smile spread across her face. "New guest? Hmm, I haven't seen anybody knew?" She asked. Kairi did not know of any guest. Maybe because she's been out and about all day. She went to the lake, and stayed there the good part of the day. Kairi just got in, and went to her bed chamber. Again she looked out the window. She laughed, "I love how they all think that I'm watching them to see how good they are." She laughed.

Although she has been told that she was quite the beautiful girl, she never took it to heart. She thought that she could never be presentable enough for anyone...not even her Father. "I can't wait till I fall in love." She said, staring down at the training circle.

PostSubject: Re: Sister to Sister   Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:04 pm

"Why of course, just watching, hoping atleast one would finally see past what I look like, and see the true me." Autumn shook her head at her sisters low self-esteem.

"How many times do I have to tell you, there are thousands of men who would gladly take your hand in marriage, It's just picking out the yellow rose from the red ones that is most difficult. You will find your Knight in shinning armor soon." She leaned her head against her Kairi's shoulder. It felt wierd giving her older sister advice, usually she was the one with the scrapped knee screaming her lungs out on the ground and Kairi would make the pain go away with a funny face or joke.

"I love how they all think that I'm watching them to see how good they are." Kairi said making Autumn laugh out loud.

"Yes we are qute the tease." she replied. Wincing as one of the young boys training fell to the ground. She clapped her hands loudly as her got up... positive that the poor boys face was blood red in embarresment. She looked up at the dusk sky as watched it fade to night. Pondering if she herself should take her own advice.She did not earn for love, but began to grow impaicent with the slow speed of her life.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sister to Sister   Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:15 pm

She laughed, " I know, I know. I'm so glad that Father broke tradition and let us choose our own husbands...but I only have 2 years...you think that I will find the perfect man by then?" She asked with a concerned look on her face. She remembered how their father told them both, "If you don't have your husband by you are 20...then I'll arrange you to have one...Be careful daughters...Make your choice wisely." The familar voice of her father came inside her mind. She sighed. Things didn't go well for her. Kairi stood up leaving the window, "So how was your day? Anything new? Interesting?" She asked, fixing the canopy on her bed.

A black cat jumped onto Kairi's bed, She smiled. "Hey Athena.." She named her cat Athena because she has a white sword between eyes. She picked her up, and took her to the window and sat next to Autumn. "Hey look...Luke Pierce is going out there, Hope he doesn't fight a rookie, he would beat them well." She laughed. Kairi petted her cat, and she purred. She watched Luke fight, he had such good technique. "Autumn?" She said quietly, as he looked up at the window. "I think he's looking at you..." She grinned.

PostSubject: Re: Sister to Sister   Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:11 pm

"So how was your day? Anything new? Interesting?" Kairi said to Autumn.

"Not really," she answered. "Just the normal routine." She watched Athena climb into Kairi's lap. Autumn smiled and petted her head gently, starring into her bright eyes. Athena was one of many family pets. They had five horses, one humungous dog and a cat. Occationally they would see a stray and take it in untill it found a home.

"Hey look...Luke Pierce is going out there, Hope he doesn't fight a rookie, he would beat them well." Autumn laughed at her sisters comment.

"Yes he could surely show the newcomers a thing or too."

"Autumn? I think he's looking at you..." Kairi grinned at her. She rushed over to the window.

"What?" Her heart leaped. They had been good friends ever since childhood. SHe thought of Luke as a nice, respectable man. Blushing slightly she waved to him.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sister to Sister   Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:48 pm

Kairi watched her sister speak. "Well then sounds like you've had an interesting day." She laughed. "There was nothing to do around here...i mean things were busy, and I had nothing to do. Thus making me sit up here all day." She stared back at the Training Circle, many knights have come and gone, many have died, just to protect her. She shook her head. "You know how many people died, just trying to protect our lives?!" She hated how her own Father expected her to have atleast one Knight with her at all times. Even they are standing by her and her sister's door! "Father needs to get ahold of himself. We are not children anymore...well you.. kind of are, but still. We don't need knights to be by our sides at all times.." She was just thinking out loud, she did this often.

She gazed at Luke, he was a good-looking man, but not what she desired. He was certainly a well-trained Knight. Kairi looked at Autumn and the way she was looking at him. "Planning on marrying him I see." She laughed, Autumn has always like him, even as they were children. Though she wouldn't admit it.

PostSubject: Re: Sister to Sister   Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:05 pm

"Marriage?" she said throwing her head back to her sister. "I am certainly not doing such things! And i'm not a child either, I'm have 17 years." She huffed not with anger but ust in her usual pouty manor. She pondered on what she had said about the knights risking thier lives and about her fathers uptight ways. She nodded her head. "Yes I do believe you are correct. He is much too protective."

Watching Lord Aidan Thatcher step onto the circle with the pride of an lion. She watched as her glanced back and forth, shooting looks at her sister. "Now look, you have an admirer!" She smiled with excitement. Then she focused on Luke. He WAS a wonderful guy, but she must not jumrp to conclusions. Her thoughts swarmed around in her head. She touched her forehead and starred out the window.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sister to Sister   Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:34 pm

Kairi laughed. "You know father would be proud...you marrying Luke, he has definitely showed himself worthy. Being one of the best Knights he has." She nodded. Kairi knew that Autumn did think about marrying him, she could tell by the look in her eyes. "So...what do you think of Luke? Possiblitily maybe?" She asked with curiousity.

Kairi watched Aidan Thatcher come and talk to Luke, She smirked, "Who do you think is going to win?" She asked as she gazed at Aidan. Aidan had a prideful stance and a good attitude along with his good looks, but she didn't know he was the 'one' for her. "What about Aidan for me? What do you think of him? Possiblitly?" She laughed.

PostSubject: Re: Sister to Sister   Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:00 pm

"Marriage is so complicated.... i can't even think of such at this moment," she softly stated. "Awww, Aidan," she smiled. "I think he would be a good match for you." They had personalities that blended well together. Both were polite, stubborn, and caring.

Luke? Her and Luke were too stubborn to admit that they are sensitive enough for love. They spent thier childhood argueing and bickering. When they were tiny they used to chase each other around the entire Castle grounds. She smiled remembering the memories. SHe moved from the window.

"I doubt i could pick a winner, it will be an never ending battle." She stated returning to the window. "But if I had to choose...." she pondered. "I would pick Luke!" Butterflies tickled her stomach. An unerasable smile formed on her pink lips. She leaned her head against her arm and gazed out the window. "Who would you choose?" she asked. She wanted to move slowly and not jump to marriage too quickly. Since she was princess her choices were heavily weighted. She bit her lip and watched them fight.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sister to Sister   Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:04 am

Kairi stood looking at her sister. "Marriage is very complicated indeed...but think...if you find the right person..think of how magical it could be, you...and the love of your life...Children..together forever.." Kairi sat alone in a daydream, still remembering her fathers words.."We have to be married by the age of 20..you know this. Or we shall get the pain of getting an arranged marriage. I would hate that...marrying someone who you couldn't love...they say you can learn to love someone, but I think not. Love is very powerful, and only choose those who are worthy..." She could ramble on about this, but Autumn had a bored expression.

"Things are a never ending battle. Love is...but there is someone out there Autumn, right for you...and I do believe that that someone is Luke, I wish you could see your own face as I mention his name...He longs for you, you can see it in his eyes, though he won't admit it...not untill you do anyway." Kairi sighed, her thoughts drifting back and forth. "Aidan...I'm not too sure about, I don't think he's the one Autumn, Although I am very confused...but I know for sure that Daddy would pick him...I know him..he just would." Kairi cringed at the thought of him making her marry him...even if she didn't love him. How she would hate her father then.

PostSubject: Re: Sister to Sister   Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:03 pm

Autumn listen to her sister babble on about how important marriage was. Maybe she was right about still being a child... she was only 17. She nodded her head to what her Kairi said. "I understand, but I just don't want to jump to marraiage too quickly. Maybe by the time I'm 19 I will be prepared." She looked up at her sister with concern. "Don't worry."

Her heart leaped when she mentioned Luke, but her face was emotionless. She smiled day-dreaming of marrying Luke and then her stomach turned.

"Aidan...I'm not too sure about, I don't think he's the one Autumn, Although I am very confused...but I know for sure that Daddy would pick him...I know him..he just would." Autumn gasped.

"You don't like Aidan?" she sighed. "I'm sure you two will figure things out... just wait and see." It was nearly dark now and the fools were still fighting. "You still didn't say who you would think would win!" She tried to distract kairi from her thoughts.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sister to Sister   Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:02 pm

"Luke, is going to win, Aidan is the only guy he can lose too." Kairi said with a dull tone, Luke is undefeated, he never loses.

"Yeah, maybe..." She said at the thought of marriage. "And then again there are somethings that aren't meant to be." At mentioning of Aidan she siad. "It's not that I don't like him...I just can't picture myself with him." Which was a total lie, Kairi never knew what kind of dreams she could have until she falls asleep with thoughts of Aidan.

Kairi sighed, things haven't been right that last few days. She sits up in her room, Listening to the Knights clink their armor or she would pret her lovely Athena. She wouldn't call herself depressed, or sad or any other emotion. She watched out the window, the best thing she could do.

PostSubject: Re: Sister to Sister   Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:29 pm

Autumn watched as the knights fought. "Fools, they are for fighting in the dark," she stated. Her happy nature had lowered significantly when she heard the sadness in her sister's voice. "Why are you so sad, Kairi?" she asked. She was worried. "Why do we have to stress over the madness of marriage now? You are only 18 years old, you have two more years for goodness sake. Let's change the subject." She moved over to her bed and laid down her weary head on the fluffy pillows.

She closed her eyes and dreamed of happier days. She thought of her childhood and looking out on the world with wide eyes. She remembered how her sister would smile and laugh, wondering what was troubling her so badly. Where had she gone last night.... and why was she keeping secrets from her.... she thought Kairi trusted her. She let out a loud sigh and laid, waiting for her sister to say something to fill in the silence.

All of a sudden anger grew in the pit of her stomach, expanding...she wanted to explode....She sat up rapidly and scowled at her sister. "What happened last night.... I woke up and you where gone for over an hour... Why did you come back crying? Kairi, you are my closest friend....but I guess I'm not the same to you.... just a small child who doesn't understand anything....?" Tears flowed down her eyes uncontrollably... she wiped them away and fell back on to her bed, shoving her face nto her pillow. To many emotions... Autumn could not get controll of herself. She felt as though she had lost her best friend.

Last edited by on Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paralyzer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sister to Sister   Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:29 pm

She smiled. "Yes, Fools they are.." Kairi watched Luke and Aidan go at it. Aidan was wiser, and a good thinker than Luke. Luke was very reckless and a sore loser. She watched as he flung his sword towards Aidan, then backed away...and walked off. "Luke might be a little jealous that Aidan is better than him...don't you think?"

Kairi was startled when Autumn scowled her. "What?!" She watched her sister cry, and she went over to sooth her. She patted her back, and smoothed her hair. "Autumn, please...be quiet. They will think I'm hurting you!" Kairi shh'ed her sister. She took a deep breath..."You want to know where I was when you woke up?" She paused. "I love you Autumn! You've been here my whole life. You are NOT a silly little child that doesn't understand! Autumn...how can you think that?!" Kairi cried. "I went to the Woods last night. I was almost attacked..by a werewolf...Aidan came and saved me. Something was wrong with him Autumn...he was acting different...and the werewolf left when he saw him." She took a breath. "Then the werewolf came back, and he pushed me inside the castle. I was so confused...and didn't know what was going on. That's why I cried. I didn't want him to get hurt..."

PostSubject: Re: Sister to Sister   Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:45 pm

Autumn wiped away her tears, feeling as though she was a small child... crying so much. Her sister explained everything while she let out gasps and sighs of relief with every sentence.

"You went where?" "You saw what?" "Aidan....what was he doing there?....Thank goodness he saved you..."All these questions were asked with concern and excitement in her voice. She felt like she was being read a night time story like when she was a child.

"Aidan is fine... IWe saw him earlier today. I talked to him and Luke and he was fine... though Luke was a little awkward." She paused placing her finger upon her chin. "But he did look awfully tired and kind of scrapped up... but he was ALIVE..." She added the last part when she saw he sister's reaction to her words. She recalled seeing a large cut on his hand and cheek, and wondered why he had walked so slowly. Then she thought....'If he was so hurt... then how is it possible that he could fight Luke?" She asked her sister this question and peared out the window at the men as they stood face to face and Aidan yelling.

"Yes... Luke seems mad..." she clicked her tongue and shook her head, "Quite a soar loser.... I can't believe Aidan beat him. He must have wanted to show off to you." Her smile faded slightly recalling what a certain fact in which her sister had pointed out. "Kairi," she said slowly getting her attention. "What do you mean when you say he was different?"

Last edited by on Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paralyzer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sister to Sister   Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:57 am

She laughed, Autumn was acting like a child. A very excited child at that. "I told you! I went to the forest and almost got attacked...but I have no clue why Aidan was there." She paused. "I told you..that is why I cried. I didn't know what was going on."

Kairi let out a sigh of relief. "That's good. Gosh, Autumn, I have never been so scared in my life. Very lucky for Aidan to be there...at the same time as me..." She giggled. "He was very sweet too..." She whispered. 'He kissed my hand!" She bit her lip..."I like Aidan...I can't help it. He's everything I've dreamed of Autumn..."

"Poor Luke.." She half-smiled, and it turned it a serious face. "Well...he wasn't like he was now. All smiles and laughs. No, he was very serious...like he was getting ready to kill something...very quiet too. He didn't talk much, and he rushed to get me out of the woods." She paused. "Why? Do you know something I don't?"

PostSubject: Re: Sister to Sister   Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:55 pm

"He kissed your hand?" Autumn asked with a grin. This conversation was very emotional; it started out exciting and then went sad and angry and then peaked to a climax of excitement again... Autumn sighed.

She bit her lip in concentration as Kairi explained the difference in Aidans behavior. "Maybe he was being Knightly...Maybe he was scared too..but didn't want to show it?" She paused..."How is it that when he came, the werewolf just disappeared? That's odd don't you think?" She stuck her head out of the window to see Luke and realized she was smiling moments later. She waited for him to look up at her. Waited for her eyes to meet his. He was acting like a child... such a temper he had... Autumn smiled when she though of the similarities between the two. She looked back at Kairi and said. "So you really like him, huh? You cannot hide your true feelings from me..." she let out a pretend evil laugh and smiled, happily at her sister.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sister to Sister   Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:42 pm

"Yes! He so kissed my hand! Even though he was weird...it was romantic." Kairi whispered. She bit her lip, and smiled.

"To be honest, I have no clue. He was strange, very strange, and sorta stared at me..." Kairi bit her lip. "It is, it really is. Like, he's been around that wolf before. Autumn...what if he's not telling us something?" Kairi was lost in thought as she thought of what Aidan wasn't telling her. "Luke would know. Lets say we get it out of him. No, I was Aidan to tell me...if there is something." Kairi rambled on. She was very confused.

"Just like you can't hide you true feelings for Luke. And DON'T deny them! I see the way you stared at him. He's pretty fond of you too. You should see how he looks at you. It's very romantic." Kairi nodded.

PostSubject: Re: Sister to Sister   Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:14 pm

Autumn blushed slightly when she mentioned Lukes name. "You really think he likes me?" she asked and then laughed out loud. "I sound like I'm 13!"

"Maybe Aidan did know the werewolf! Him and Luke do spend quite a large amount of time in tose woods. They know their way around like the back of thier hand," she said. She sighed at the thought of Luke. "Luke," she said listening to his name roll off her tongue.

"Ok, I ADMIT that I might fancy him... just a lil." She bit he lip, waiting for the "I knew it" from her sister. Her cheeks turned bright red. "Who would have thought? Me and Luke... You and Aidan?"

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sister to Sister   Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:24 am

"Think? Honey, he's in love with you! Gosh, I can't believe that you haven't seen it before?!" Kairi laughed at her sister, Autumn really didn't notice things unless there are right in her face...but she still couldn't believe that Autumn didn't see Luke' feelings! "13...or 45 it doesn't matter." She laughed.

"Aidan and Luke are always in the woods. For what reason...I do not know." Kairi looked to the floor. Remembering that evil stare from the wolf...She shivered. "Hmmm, There is something else though...something we are missing."

"MIGHT?!" Kairi burst into a fit of laughter. "Nope, you don't might you do." Kairi stated. "I knew it." Then laughed. "Seriously...who would have thought..."

PostSubject: Re: Sister to Sister   Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:28 pm

Autumn laughed so hard at her sister's expected reaction. Her cheeks grew even redder and she covered them up with both of her hands.

"Okay, Okay, I fancy him!" she realized she yeled to loud and her eyes got wide. The window was open and she knew they could have heard him. She gasped, and starred at Kairi. There was a moment of silence and then an outburst of laughter, Autumn couldn't hold it in any longer.

"So what if they did hear me.... They don't know what I'm talking about!" She lowered her voice and said, "So what about Sir Aidan...does he know you like him?" She asked sounding like a child yet again.

Autumn gazed out the window once more to check on the boys. She was happy a contagious smile spread across her face that was un-wipe-away-able.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sister to Sister   Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:37 pm

"AHAH! I knew it! I knew you did!!" Kairi jumped up and ran to the window. Waved to Aidan and Luke and fluttered her eyelashes. SHe smiled and walked back to Autumn. "Had to do it...Spur of the moment!"

No, Aidan has NO idea...and DON'T even think about it....I'm waiting for the oppurtune moment." She smirked. "When the time is right...he will know."

Kairi just couldn't stop smiling. She could laugh and smile all night long.

PostSubject: Re: Sister to Sister   Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:30 pm

"No, she is talking about me! Only I can win her heart over all these pityful knights.....She's off limits Mate. Sorry, she has a Man" Autumn stuck her head out of the window and listened to Luke boast. She gave a loud laugh so he could hear and yelled back to him.

"And Sir Lucas.... who is this man who claims me?" She quickly wiped off the smirk and turned to her sister. She let out a high pitched squeal and smiled.

"Did you hear that?" she whispered...."Did you hear what he was saying, the beautiful words that spilled out of his gorgeous mouth?" She fell backwards onto her bed once more and smiled.... "Yes, I still think you and Aidan would be a good match....oppurtune moment, ay?" With a sigh, she sqealed once more, unable to control her emotions.... "only I can win her heart" the words echoed in her ear. So he did fancy her also.... this made her outrageously happy.

PostSubject: Re: Sister to Sister   

Back to top Go down

Sister to Sister
Page 1 of 1